[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest lara428

I don`t see any reason for these "close friends" to stop hanging out and/or be awkward with each other. They should just continue with what they`re doing. Friends hang-out and sometimes attends public events together. Why change that if they`re only really "close friends"? Remember Shin Hye had a rumor with LMH before, both their agencies denied it, and they`re still friends until now. Shin Hye attended his movie premiere. As for JYH, i think the reason why she kept her distance with him in public is because she got so much hate from his other ship and over-possessive fans.

Just my two cents.

youre actually right! :) 

I don`t see any reason for these "close friends" to stop hanging out and/or be awkward with each other. They should just continue with what they`re doing. Friends hang-out and sometimes attends public events together. Why change that if they`re only really "close friends"? Remember Shin Hye had a rumor with LMH before, both their agencies denied it, and they`re still friends until now. Shin Hye attended his movie premiere. As for JYH, i think the reason why she kept her distance with him in public is because she got so much hate from his other ship and over-possessive fans.

Just my two cents.

youre actually right! :) 

yup!! crazy fans please stay away.let the two of them hang out in peace.

• Like 4

Just my two cents.

couldn't agree with you more. Personally, i think D has more photos in stock, but they just didn't release it all. I don't think our Darling couple will stop seeing each other just to avoid D. I'm just worried that we will not be seeing them together in public in the near future(but, wait we still have Millet! Don't you let us down haha). But, never mind, still ship them! Haha i ship cos i believe. I still pretty much believe in this couple :D

• Like 4

Guest kiyeujay

Ah, coffee shop . I don't hear any rumours about them after April, so I feel sad. But now, they still hang out are so good to me whether dating or not, :) , But, damn DP, let them alone. I know once DP is interested, they will never them alone, as well as G-D and KiKo. :tears: :tears:. Pls don't make them to be cautious and disappear again. 

Spazzing too late. Have to comeback my work. :tears:. Why the shock news comes in this time? :crazy: I don't have time to follow :tears:

Edited by kiyeujay

i already suspicious they are dating,  then after seeing couple interview, my feeling go stronger. 

shinhye and jongsuk attitude just so diffrent, just like a couple fall in love. and at the end the commentary wedding kiss, jongsuk look to shinhye very deep while wedding kiss being shown.:D

but I think decision for denied its good, why? because if they broke up, don't have to release any news and they can still be friend.

close friend its very good answer. :D whether later dispatch release more photo then jus say two close friend hang out. unless they release they kissing outside the work.

• Like 8

Although I'm slightly giddy about their close friendship. A part of me is worried like the rest of you, when you all were talking about what would happen if this news broke. Would this affect their friendship? Would they start avoiding each other in order for the media to back off? They also can't really completely avoid each other on account of their deal with Millet. But.. yay friendship! We're happy about close friendship.

PSH you go kill those cockroaches for LJS! ;D

OT: Does anyone know why the PM thread is stuck on page 6? Is this is a soompi issue? I haven't been able to refresh or click "show replies" for anything new. 

• Like 4

:phew:hm , close friends my  a s s  hahaha ooops sawwry :vicx:

Well that`s the best excuse they could give if they don`t want to confirm :phew:

ha ha i feel it too @reijunko well...shinhye has always make public of hangouts or get together with her friends & close friends in her sns post even recently she went bowling with hongki, she updated it in insta..but why not sukkie? She posted nothing & said nothing about him  If he's really close friend! I respect their privacy & i understand their decisions to 'stay as close friend' 

I was already anticipating denial when i saw Dispatch news. She already made it clear that she will never go public with regards to dating. :phew:

In the picture of Shin Hye in a parking lot, is that at her place or at Sukkie`s?

She`s in overseas right now (i read somewhere she`s in Europe), where is Sukkie?

According to this, the parking lot is in ljs's "residence".

She's  just helping Jong Suk cleaning the house, as a close friend..i believe.. Gotta go..gaaahhhh

Lololol yep ive heard sukkie moved apartment so maybe thats why sh helped him in cleaning the house...waitaminute are taking the pessimism pills again??!! lol its nice to be back being delulu and all..happy spazzing guys!!

I think Shin Hye was in Jong Suk's place because he called her to help him kill the cockroach in the ceiling.

eve-myles-kill-it-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308f

HAHAHAHA! this had me chuckling out loud. 

• Like 3

There is always some truth to dispatch so i will hold unto my hopes and dreams just an inch lol, however it is refreshing to know that they still meet !!! 

I'm holding my trust in Dispatch where got a lot of celeb couples. Dispatch i know you can do it :)

She has plenty of male friends however she never really gets caught with them just him which is why i have one eye open ( im thinking its true, even though they say otherwise) 

Although Dispatch is in the "evil" business prying into people's private lives and stalking them, I must say so far, their track record of revelations are credible. They are "professionals" in this. Sometimes, I think they receive a tip-off then they start to stalk, and usually it is over a period of time. People who study research will know that consistency and repetition is important in proofing something. 

As in the case of LMH and Suzy, and also here, they can actually write about the dating/meeting patterns and they always provide pictorial "proof". 

Of course, all these dating stuff is no big deals in other western or chinese entertainment circles and sometimes people need to date for a few months to see if they really like each other? But this is k entertainment world afterall and meeting co-star is like a really really big deal, so if the celebs really meet each other, they must understand the risk they are taking.

People in their 20s seeing each other is really perfectly normal and looking at the korean response, it all seems quite positive, so am still happy about it.

Edited by qwenli
  • Like 9

http:I hope you both keep going together and that does not affect their friendship Hopefully we still have news about them. I think there's still Millet's photographic session...

Finally, I share that I found this picture of the countries and cities they visited LJ and PSH together according Despatch. 

• Like 7

Guest aydenJ

Throwback!! Lets stay calm & support darling couple

**audi, porche...london?

Edited by aydenJ

Guest nyahh

DISPATCH DOESNT STOPPPPPPPPPPPP they have more pics

↓↓↓

20150701133547_kyd_2738_99_2015070115300

허그는 기본이고요.

20150701133549_kyd_2773_99_2015070115300

개인차도 숨기지 않습니다.

박신혜가 '남친'을 만날 때입니다.
↓↓↓

20150701130930_lsh_7235-_99_201507011530

우선 개인 차량을
남자 아파트 주차장에
꽁꽁 숨기고요.

20150701152738_20150701130925_lsh_7210_9

빠른 걸음으로 GO.

20150701130928_lsh_7221_99_2015070115300

엘리베이터에 올라탑니다.

20150701130932_lsh_7243_99_2015070115300

집에서 나올 때도 따로 따로.

20150701130934_lsh_7248_99_2015070115300

남자가 먼저 내려와 차를 준비하면,
박신혜는 주위를 살피며 올라 탑니다.

20150701131324_ijn_0909_99_2015070115300

그렇게 데이트를 끝내면요?

20150701145954_1_99_20150701153004.jpg?t

은.폐.엄.폐.

20150701150003_2_99_20150701153004.jpg?t

조심스레 자신의 차로 향합니다.

이종석이 '여친'을 대하는 방법입니다.
↓↓↓

20150701130807_lsh_7626_99_2015070115300

이종석이 옥수동에 살고 있었습니다.
그리고 6월, 한남동으로 이사했습니다.

20150701131302_ijn_0889_99_2015070115300

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000010327 

Guest juanaJ

why i'm not surprised when both of them was denying it?can't expect the "yes" answer from Shinhye....

remember their infamous squid pictures on IG?....i still believe they're in relationship..

CIzzbukUcAAyK9Y.jpg

Guest juanaJ

Embedded image permalink

and i saw some fans make  their compilation IG pictures ( credit to the person who made this compilation)....this is the hints..baby !!!  i'm happy they're really really really close friend....hehe...its ok Shinhye,u still can deny it..lol

Guest kiyeujay

Dammmm DP, pls let them alone :crazy: SH wont confirm, and I'm scare they will release more. $#)%$^(%$^

Edited by kiyeujay