[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest pitsd

the stair's shape from top looks cool >> referring to psh's ig update.. :))

~~~~

i really like the last vid of NG. They looked so cute, were having fun, and weren't annoyed with so many NGs/takes happened in such short time. Lol. 

Also... seriously.. js's eyes are SO warm. I can't stand looking at his loving/tender/sincere eyes expression to her (not in bad or negative sense, lol), but really... even my heart is foolishly beating fast just watching his eyes warmness to her.. Lol.. 

Guest Dian15

Hello, I'm a darling couple fan but silent lurker  here  for long time..:) 
Please add me into group @nyahh and @Rania Zeid 
Really really want to see dvd!!!

Guest reenios

to be honest, i'm a silent reader for a longtime too(?) hahaha dear @nyahh, please add me to the group:) thankyou!^^

@nyahh you got "the corner" perfectly in that drawing hahahahaha omg i can't stand it i need to see the video of that immediately as well as the dancing part.. was that a slow dance or is it just me imagining things ... well i'd believe it more if you told me that i'm the one imagining because i'm not me right now hahahahaha  !!!!!!!!! omg !! i really need to ... to .... sleep maybe ... cut the internet .... do anything and stay awayyyyyy from here because i'm going crazyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!! and that last videoo !!! ahhhhhh LJS you're torturing me wae wae waeeeeeeee !!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( 

• Like 5

@nyahh  OMGGGGGG..i'm laughing so hard here:D:D..all i can see is sukii's sexy butt and shinhye's legs..the pic is perpect..hahahahhaa..what exactly are they doing?????..lol..OMiyaaaaaa..my imaginations is going so wild:D:lol:

Edited by cloe
  • Like 6

Guest aydenJ

Just felt like drawing something (hey I used a tablet on this one I think my future increased!) :phew::phew::phew:

@nyahh my poor brain is not cooperating abstract drawing..forgive me but did i saw a pair of legs under the bed?? 

and i'm dying in the last video..sukiiiia ahhhhhhh..indeed you are killing me softy..why are you soo cutteeeeee???they are sooo cute, so touchy to each other..perpect combinations:wub::wub::wub:

i cant doing anything ,,just glued to my computer screen..thanks a lot to dear @rania..and my dearest @nyahh i'm become special one to her..cuz mine cant added to the group..idk why..but she;s my life saver..thank you so much from the deep in my heart dear:wub::wub:

• Like 7

i have new stuff 

but someone plz make a PM group of all who wants to see some stuff from the D.Cut so i can post in 1 place 

... i ll just post what i have..do not reply my posts there just keep it for updates so that everybody can see  

u can PM the person who ll make the group to add you to the group.. 

i have new stuff 

but someone plz make a PM group of all who wants to see some stuff from the D.Cut so i can post in 1 place 

... i ll just post what i have..do not reply my posts there just keep it for updates so that everybody can see  

u can PM the person who ll make the group to add you . 

I'll make the group. Everyone who wants to see those things... just like Rania's post and I'll add you. Thanks RANIAAAAAAAAAAAA :wub:

@nyahh add me please :)

@nyahh pls add me too pleassseee!!!

• Like 1

Just felt like drawing something (hey I used a tablet on this one I think my future increased!) :phew::phew::phew:

@nyahh my poor brain is not cooperating abstract drawing..forgive me but did i saw a pair of legs under the bed?? 

rofl..hahaha..lol:D:D it's not the bed dear..it's sukii's backside...lol..:D:D

• Like 1

Yups.. So, that's why ladies and gentlemen, i could never be an actress.. How in the world someone can't feel a think with all those tender kisses and warm eyes.. I'm burning..:wub:

Great picture by the way dear @nyyah.. You're turning my :phew:  on.. What the hell are they doing at that corner.. Bad..bad thing for bad thought..Omo..

Thanks again chingus @nyyah, @Rania..  so generous of you two giving these hungry eyes and soul with those vitamins and yummy "foods".. Gumawoo ya chingus:wub:

Edited by NukeA
  • Like 5

just logged in and checked on our thread, the first thing I saw is Nyahh's Drawing.. hahahaha LOL.. it just made my day!! :) 

and everybody is here!!! wohooo, delurk everyone.. Join US!!!

Edited by sapientia
  • Like 6

Guest aydenJ

PSH just posted on instagram but no one seems interested hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! my poor baby usually i like the her post immediately but now i can't even concentrate to log on instagram hhhhahahahaha

i had posted her update here but i can't read hangul so need translation.