[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

​wooowww..she wants to buy a ring for sukii ? must be the expensive one..she is not only love sukii so much, but she's caring  with his staffs, and sukii's mom as well..indeed a very loyal fan..sukii is lucky to have her as his fan,,the bonus is she has a lot of money!!!!!!:D

she said sukii became fat recently, i agree, but i love his body shape now, sukii is more manly:wub::wub:someone who is good in cooking feeding him diligently these days:D:D

Edited by cloe
  • Like 8

Guest nyahh

Another? Deluluu again alright? :P Listen to the song here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUvUb0PSbho I think it's so apt too since the title is "Angels" ;) And the first stanza goes like this, which is sweet (my delulu mind is telling me that SH helped JS get over his slump, but that's just my delulu mind :D):

It's been a long time that I've been on my own, and I can't take no more
But these winds are changin'
They'll blow me through the storm until I see the shore
And I'm prayin' for someone to show me I'm not done
Sometimes I see your face

tumblr_nohxppw6FV1qbkte5o1_540.jpg

Guest nyahh

Guyysssss... I wanna know what your delulu minds are thinking? Like of course our rational minds are saying that they're not really anything but just great friends. But, I wanna know.. what made you think differently? Was it their actions with each other? Their stares? Smiles? Or are you just strictly shipping their portrayal of Inha and Dalpo? HAHA. :D Coz I'm sure you wouldn't ship them just because. I'm sure there's a reason. :D:D:D Be it Dalpo and Inha, or JS and SH, I wanna know what you guys think. :D 

Okay let me start:

First, I ship Inha and Dalpo (which is why sometimes I switch from saying Inha and Dalpo to JS and SH ;)) Why? Because their love story is sooooo common. I mean, what made it special is that it's not really the cliche kdrama where rich guy falls in love with poor girl etc, and one is too demanding etc. Its twist is that they're uncle and niece -- but that's for the story's sake. Sometimes, there lies something extraordinary in the ordinary. :D I love that what they do are like how real couples act. They bicker, know each others flaws, limitations, they praise each other, they hear each other out and I guess what's the best thing for me is that they're honest with each other (okay okay I know it's bc Inha is a Pinocchio, but hey, Dalpo is honest too with her) :D They're just like best friends that became lovers, which is nice, since despite knowing each others flaws, that didn't stop them from loving each other. YEY so happy ending for them! :D:D:D If only we could have a Pinocchio Season 2 with their married life as the main plot, that would be nice right? ;) 

Next, hmm this is the tricky part. I ship JS and SH too. But I guess I'm not comfortable with saying they are "more than friends". I hate putting labels when it's not confirmed. What made me ship them? It's weird, but maybe it's just their chemistry lol. And I heard they have good chemistry with their previous co-partners (I have watched SH's previous dramas and I agree with this) but theirs is on a different level I guess? I just love that hmm... here let me put it this way: So JS is somehow an introvert right? And SH is somewhat an extrovert? And when they're together you could see who does the talking, you could see who's more relaxed in public, and I guess when I see the two of them together, I see who they really are. So it's like black and white, and when they're together, I know who's black, and I know who's white. BUT.. but.. there are times, when black and white blends together, and you just see gray. And they become one color. Those times, I think, those times are the "special" times. And those times are the times when I see them bringing out their best with each other's help. And I just like that despite having too different personalities, they can still bring out the best in each other. :D They support each other. They got each other's backs. :D So be it as friends or more than friends, I just like the way that they have each other. :D

- - -

Hope you don't mind me posting this again. :D We just need more kisses in this thread before the temporary forum returns. ;) 

tumblr_nnykqtPVEB1tkq3l4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nnykqtPVEB1tkq3l4o2_500.gif

tumblr_nnykqtPVEB1tkq3l4o3_500.gif

Source: pienocchio

Guest nyahh

top gun my fav movie . delulu JS - SH kiss scene 

AHH  HELP ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  CHINGUS 

Hidden Content

​I LOVE THAT TOO AND OMG YOU JUST ACTIVATED MY DELULU MIND TOOOO HAHAHAHA HELP ME STOP IT HAHAHAA 

- - -

tumblr_nkxmxhTgjG1tkq3l4o1_250.gif tumblr_nkxmxhTgjG1tkq3l4o2_250.gif

pienocchio:

The first kiss. 

Guest ktiminie

Chinguzzz here is the [05.17.2015] Three Meals A Days Guest Star Park Shin Hye (Long Preview) on YT http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

I admire you @nyahh you have so much to share :) keep it going :)

As for my delulu mind, i just don't know why hahaha! It just feels like they're so much suited to each other..i've also watch psh dramas before and i agree that she has chemistry with her partners but not as much as with js :D  sh and js have different feels..yes, i was initially hooked to them bec of their pinocchio pairing but upon watching the bts, gosh! They're just so good together! They're so natural and i just want them to end up together because they're just sooo good to be true! In as much as i'm aware that they're very good friends, a huge part of me wants them to be together for REAL :D 

• Like 6

I admire you @nyahh you have so much to share :) keep it going :)

As for my delulu mind, i just don't know why hahaha! It just feels like they're so much suited to each other..i've also watch psh dramas before and i agree that she has chemistry with her partners but not as much as with js :D  sh and js have different feels..yes, i was initially hooked to them bec of their pinocchio pairing but upon watching the bts, gosh! They're just so good together! They're so natural and i just want them to end up together because they're just sooo good to be true! In as much as i'm aware that they're very good friends, a huge part of me wants them to be together for REAL :D 

• Like 4

Guest nyahh

@JongShin0328 hahaha yaay thanks for answering! :D I'm just interested with everyone's answers. I'm sure we all have our reasons and maybe you guys could share something that I haven't noticed/taken into consideration. And it could add to Just mooore reasons to love our Darling Couple ;) HAHAHA :D Also.. I guess it's also good to have a refresher. Know where we stand at this point of our shipping lives. HAHAHA :D I agree with you in terms of the bts, too! They could have a reality show and I wouldn't even mind watching it 24/7 just to see them bicker with each other, see SH nag JS, and just those little things. :lol: Oh god, now I feel like I'm too invested with them. HAHA! :P