[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

​I think when SBS said coming soon, they meant next year when the dvd is released :rolleyes: 

but in that scene i think we will see lots of crying, Shin hye did say that she couldn't stop crying even after director said cut :( 

​HAHA the emoticon is supposed to be rolling its eyes but it still looks cute. :lol::lol::lol:

OH YEAH. Now that you mentioned it.. I wonder, how did JS help her in creating that atmosphere? Did they talk about their experiences or what? HAHA. :P Or did he help comfort her after the scene? Coz remember when he's having a hard time himself, SH helped him? Hmmm.

coming soon......................................more then 6 month ! 

SBS very troll :sweatingbullets:

​RIIIGHT? They're trolls. HAHA :lol: There might be some lip action there that we didn't see in the broadcast coz director-nim wanted them to stay still but it looked like JS had a hard time holding back. HAHAHA :P:P:P

Guest nyahh

tumblr_noce1iMU571qbkte5o1_250.gif

tumblr_noce1iMU571qbkte5o2_500.jpg

tumblr_noce1iMU571qbkte5o3_540.jpg

tumblr_noce1iMU571qbkte5o6_540.jpg

tumblr_noce1iMU571qbkte5o4_540.png

tumblr_noce1iMU571qbkte5o5_540.jpg

ctto | cr as tagged

I just love this quote by David Levithan (partly because he praised the The Beatles and they're one of my favorite bands :P). but here: 

“You know the reason The Beatles made it so big?…‘I Wanna Hold Your Hand.’ First single. F***ing brilliant. Perhaps the most f***ing brilliant song ever written. Because they nailed it. That’s what everyone wants. Not 24/7 hot wet sex. Not a marriage that lasts a hundred years. Not a Porsche…or a million-dollar crib. No. They wanna hold your hand. They have such a feeling that they can’t hide. Every single successful song of the past fifty years can be traced back to 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand.’ And every single successful love story has those unbearable and unbearably exciting moments of hand-holding.
― David LevithanNick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist 

Don't you think so, too? Coz when you hold someone's hand, you have the urge to just touch that person.. feel that person's warmth. And maybe.. just maybe.. in JS's case, holding SH's hand gives him comfort and warmth. :D

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

They released it already. HAHA His appeal is different now. JS wow. What happened? You're really different. In a good way of course. Better, even. WOW

Edited by nyahh

Guest kiyeujay

They released it already. HAHA His appeal is different now. JS wow. What happened? You're really different. In a good way of course. Better, even. WOW

Yup, Really extremely different, haha. Not like cute boy anymore in my eyes. Haha. 

So there is no girl, Happy Rose Day for s.o  :D

Edited by kiyeujay

Guest nyahh

Yup, Really extremely different, haha. Not like cute kid anymore in my eyes. Haha. 

So there is no girl, Happy Rose Day for s.o :lol:

​He's not the "almost 27 y/o man acting prettily" anymore. He's just a man now. Different aura indeed. This is new wooow. HAHA change is good. Yup yup. The MV's cute too and the song is nice. (well I'm being biased here since I'm seeing JS nonstop lol) 

​He's getting more and more handsome everyday :wub:

tumblr_nocioyEwDp1sh32sgo3_400.gif tumblr_nocioyEwDp1sh32sgo4_400.giftumblr_nocioyEwDp1sh32sgo1_400.gif tumblr_nocioyEwDp1sh32sgo2_400.gif

cr: amyhsk 

Edited by k_xs
  • Like 10

WATCH: Lee Jong Suk stars in teaser for Jung Yup's music video "My Valentine"

por Rara Pop en Jue, May 14, 2015

Screen_Shot_2015-05-13_at_5.33.55_PM.png

Lee Jong Suk is putting his acting skills to use as the lead in the new music video for Jung Yup, the lead singer of Brown Eyed Soul. The song is called "My Valentine" and promises to be a low-key and sweet track about love. The 30-second teaser has been released, and Lee Jong Suk certainly looks like the perfect Valentine!

Check out the teaser below! The full music video will be released on May 15.

It's so great to see more of Lee Jong Suk! I hope he decides on his next big project soon!

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/watch-lee-jong-suk-will-star-in-jung-yups-music-video-for-my-valentine/ 

• Like 7

Lee Jong Suk is the ideal man in Jung Yeop's 'My Valentine' MV

May 14, 2015 @ 11:16 am

Lee Jong Suk is looking like a sweet gentleman in Jung Yeop's new MV for "My Valentine," off his third album, 'Merry Go Round.'

The whole MV has him idling away at his house, whether he's riding a bicycle, drinking out of a cup, or just daydreaming.  While you mostly just get to enjoy his good looks and the sweet atmosphere of his house, by the end, there does seem to be more plot as he gets ready to perhaps meet a girl for a confession or date?

SEE ALSO: K-Drama Feature: 10 Best Mystery / Suspense Dramas

Check out the sweet track and MV above!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/lee-jong-suk-is-the-ideal-man-in-jung-yeops-my-valentine-mv

•  
  • Like 7