[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Hello guys good morning:)

I really miss our darling couple, can't wait for jongsuk's mv!!

About the voting thing, jongsuk has a tough competitor, you know exo right? They are very popular right now and they have the biggest fanbase among kpop idol groups. DO Kyungsoo is one of the popular members in exo, and you know kpop fans is more enthusiastic than kdrama fans about anything especially voting thing, lol

But still, I'm so proud that jongsuk's fans can rival the ranking position. It shows how popular he is and how big his fanbase is.

Until the day, keep voting our jongsuk, for the results, win or lose is something that we must face,,

Fighting everyone!!!:)

• Like 7

Guest kiyeujay

Park Shin-hye stars in candid Bruno Magli photos

Italian accessories brand Bruno Magli released photos of actress Park Shin-hye, its brand model, Thursday.

The candid and natural-looking photos feature the fresh-faced actress holding a black Bruno Magli handbag while sitting on a sofa.

(Bruno Magli)

Bruno Magli praised her "natural appeal" and "chic and classic allure" in the photos.

Park signed an advertising contract with Bruno Magli early last year. She also sported its handbags in the recent TV drama "Pinocchio," which led to a surge in the brand's sales.

Bruno Magli announced that Park will meet fans at an autograph-signing event Friday at 2 p.m. at the Bruno Magli's Myeongdong branch, Seoul.

(Bruno Magli)
(Bruno Magli)
(Bruno Magli)

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201505141015464454393_2

--

Somehow, SH becomes more feminine and mature. 

Somehow, JS becomes more manly and mature.

:lol: 

Edited by kiyeujay

Guest aydenJ

Shinhye looks sophisticated nowadays...i mean not only her dressing, she also has this feminine, simple yet alluring vibes with her. And yes, jongsuk too has accentuated his manly vibes.. He looks more like the cool mature ha myung who kissed in ha in pinochio final ep. I know i sounded like a mother who notice her son's transforming from boyz to man. And this only happen when the son is in love! (Proven theory)

so, Are you developing affection for someone jongsuk-kie? whoever SHe is, i hope you enjoy this feelings and be discreet about it Sukkie-ya. We don't want you to be caught by dispatch!! 

*i hope the mc in japan fm could find the answer to this *wink wink

Guest aydenJ

http:Thanks @Rania for complementing my replies with jongsuk & shinhye pics...you do think the same right? They are blooming nowadays! 

http:Thanks @Rania for complementing my replies with jongsuk & shinhye pics...you do think the same right? They are blooming nowadays! 

​yes, he looks happier these day and in better shape ... shinhye too she s becoming more and more beautiful :) 

• Like 8

This poll is free but I wonder why no one voting

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang51.html

It's a Hallyu Award for Paeksang. You can vote 3 times/day

I noticed the website is in chinese which might be a problem for some since you have to register with e-mail address first before you can vote. And I also realised something... The website does not require you to authenticate the e-mail address you used to sign up, which means I can type just any e-mail address (even an e-mail address I don't know) then i get 3 votes :tears:  not sure whether it's a good or bad thing because people can cheat and register numerous times to get more votes. If anyone wants to vote but can't read chinese you can give me your e-mail address I can help to vote on your behalf. This is the best I can do...

• Like 5

Guest nyahh

The MV starring Jong Suk will come out in 4-ish hours. 

And Shin Hye updated her IG and she's saying something about 'Rose Day' I think? Haha are they celebrating Valentine's day late? :P 

huhu im on mobile so i cant post the pic.

alsoo wow SH soooo pretty. Heart eyesss. Ahahahaha aww they're both changing. awwwww hahaha

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

11252105_588275504608421_889680013_n.jpg

ssinz7오늘이 #로즈데이 라죠..? 저도 받았어요. 김효선부장님 감사합니다..^^ 열심히 할게요..^^

[150514-Rough Trans]"Heard today is #roseday ..? I received too. Thank you HOD Kim Hyo Sun..^^ I will work hard..^^"

via @ wintercherub

The 14th of every month in Korea is a couple day, so the 14th of may is Rose Day  :) 

Edit:  look like you already posted it @nyahh , I was wondering who those roses where from until you posted the translation ;) 

Edited by MissNeda
  • Like 5

Guest nyahh

@MissNeda THANK YOU :D I just got home so I finally have access to my laptop. lolol HAHA Looks like Uncle Dalpo needs to give his Inha some roses too since it's rose day apparently. :P 

- - -

School's stressing me out. Good thing I have this thread as my happy place. Looks like they're both starting to be busy again. Good thing. I guess? SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MV. Also, I compared pictures of JS just after Pinocchio ended.. and that recent pic of him, and wow.. SO MUCH HAS CHANGED IN ONLY HALF A YEAR. So amazed at what having an inspiration can do. :D (hey, I mean he got over his slump right? SO WOW) :D 

925947_1676498835906544_261257347_n.jpg

cr be1899

Guest nyahh

Would it be too much to ask for them to have a collab on endorsing a jewelry line? Wishful thinking. :phew::D:D

11252234_882076791857122_1779662464_n.jp

cr be1899 

Still waiting for this COMING SOON video thoo.... SBS forgot about it already. :( 

Source: ckge

​I think when SBS said coming soon, they meant next year when the dvd is released :rolleyes: 

but in that scene i think we will see lots of crying, Shin hye did say that she couldn't stop crying even after director said cut :( 

• Like 6