[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Just gotta keep those delulu minds well fed. (Sorry rational minds if I'm starving you. xDxDxD I'm sure your rational minds are working overtime to balance out the delulu and rational haha) :P:P:P

cr shezy70206   

Guys, we are used seeing JS staring at SH or giving some glimpse, and for me those are so electrifying!hehehe...How about this time when SH stares, what do you think?hehehe..Well I think I can see an eyes for admiration,respect and care..hehehe..or maybe not, just a delulu mind speaking again...LOL..:-)

(credit to the owner of this picture)

Guys, we are used seeing JS staring at SH or giving some glimpse, and for me those are so electrifying!hehehe...How about this time when SH stares, what do you think?hehehe..Well I think I can see an eyes for admiration,respect and care..hehehe..or maybe not, just a delulu mind speaking again...LOL..:-)

I totally agree :wub:

And i love the way she's looking at him here:

cr: as tagged

tumblr_no4c4m0wU01sl7awmo1_540.png

tumblr_no4c4m0wU01sl7awmo2_r1_540.png

[May 10, 2015] sunup1211 Instagram Update - No Breathing Movie 

Translation of Pic 1 caption:

Selca during the shooting of movie No Breathing

Among the actors who had been in the roles of my sons and daughters , he was the most affectionate and lovely actor. This day, there was another shooting, so he was very tired, but even though he was fatigued and sick, he tried hard not to show it in his expressions, I felt so sorry for him and admired him when I saw that. 

After I met him in No Breathing, I always try hard to watch all the movies and dramas Jong Suk appeared in, and support him. 

Pic 2 caption:

#movie #nobreathing shooting

Selca taken with Woosang (#leejongsuk) in nice atmosphere

Already 2 years passed ^^

Source:  sunup1211 IG

Edited by Rania Zeid

Guest lara428

I know in every country we have different dates when it comes to mother's day but nevertheless I would like to greet all the Mommies out here and to your Moms a Happy Mother's Day! ❤️ Edited by lara428

Guest aydenJ

Hi darling! It has been a while since my last visit and i have a lot of catch up to do!!! @nyahh thank you for your undying love to our darling. Keep it up girl.

just saw sh ig post. Seem like she is now feeling relax and calm. I wonder what is js up now? Watching drama? 

Guest nyahh

Missing Dalpo and Abeoji's relationship too. :D:wub: (Especially their love for piggy banks and how money is supposed to be spent. :P) Also.. I just love that Dalpo named his piggybanks as numbers (in Korean) so in this gif set, Abeoji killed "3-Soon" and "4-Soon". xDxDxD

Source: eteru

Guest nyahh

Did another thing! :D Was trying to give it a cinematic feel. :D;) Coz Inha and Dalpo's love story are the type of love story movies are made of. :P:wub::wub:

Here if you just want the kissing thing. lol :P 

@nyahh,  I did what I wanted to do this weekend, eat, sleep, and watch spiderman and finished watching pinocchio again.  It was a good marathon, loving darling couple over again and again.  You are a superstar!  You keep all of us alive with your pictures and GIF.  You're soo cool.

Now I want my DVD soooo Badddd. :(

vlcsnap-2014-11-28-03h58m58s121

I don'd need them to re-edit just send it to me NOW, the more original the better.

k_xs, how are you my friend?  My girls are going to sleep in my room tonight since my husband is on a business trip.  I may rewatch an ep of pinocchio with them.  They enjoy it too.  Which ep should I watch?  Which one is your favorite, recommend me.

Edited by mygirls

I don'd need them to re-edit just send it to me NOW, the more original the better.

​I feel youuu :/

It will take too long to be released... more one month...

ctto

​I feel youuu :/

It will take too long to be released... more one month...

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

ctto

​@K_xs, this scene was  hilarious.  You know it really helped stopped the hiccup, i tried it on my kids, and it works.  Just call me a weirdo..hhhhhh

Edited by angelangie

k_xs, how are you my friend?  My girls are going to stay in my room today since my husband is on a business trip.  I may rewatch an ep of pinocchio with them.  They enjoy it too.  Which ep should I watch?  Which one is your favorite, recommend me.

​I'm fine thank you xD and you dear?

It's a difficult question i love everything LOL

What do you think of watching the second episode? I never get tired of them as students