[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest kiyeujay

Good morning everyone! (HAHA or Good night, good afternoon, whatever is applicable to you :D:D:D) Let's start the day by being kind and not annoying anyone, alright? Or else we might get some serious revenge just like what Inha did to Dalpo. :P Not everyone's going to feel guilty about it, so be careful! :P right? ;) 

Also, JS-ah~ I feel you. There's just really something attractive about a pretty woman who shows her comical side. ;):wub:

- - -

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Source: shura

​Me 2, i like it very much, ha ha , how cute and attractive she is.:D 

Another scene is that she washed her hair in Police station. Ewwww.... But i feel SH is so charming =)) =)) =)) 

Guest nyahh

OMG TOTALLY FORGOT THAT TODAY IS SH'S MILLET FANSIGN. WENT TO IG AND SAW TONS OF PICS OF HER. HAHA! Official pictures, anyone? xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

MILLET's brand model 'Park shin hye' fan signing 
도시에서도 아웃도어에서도
Stylish ANYWEAR #MILLET 
#밀레 #박신혜 #shinhye

cr millet_korea 

Guest nyahh

There are many fantaken pictures of SH, but I love the ones with children, the most. She's so good at dealing with children, my heart is bursting from happiness. HAHA! :D

Awww so JS's went to a wedding while SH has a fansign? I wonder what's his reaction that he was not included? xDxDxD Probably this: (haha uncle dalpo doesn't want to be left out of his niece's life :P) OOOR MAYBE, since he went to another wedding, he's getting some wedding feels. :PxDxD

ctto

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

Dalpo. The bigger person in the relationship. OH GOD I MISS PINOCCHIO SO MUCH I WANT TO MARATHON IT AGAIN. xDxDxD 

ctto

Guest nyahh

When a hug from someone you love can make all the difference in the world. :wub::wub::wub: (I have so many feelings for Dalpo right now, the poor boy really went through a looot. HAHA WHY AM I FEELING THIS AGAIN xD

- - -

meethi-boliyaan:

“Just tell me that everything is going to be okay.” 

Awww.. Dal Po ya! Tight hugs from my side as well <3

@nyahh thank you for the darling's hug gifs..i always loved the way they hugged each other, so much feels:wub: they always be there and comfort each other ..

i remembered shinhye said she's only have sukii when she felt lonely after the drama ended, because they met often .and she shared her troubles and concerns to him. now i'm thinking in what and where situations she would sharing all her problems? maybe over the phone, or when just the 2 of them cuz there's no way shinhye would sharing her personal problems when the staffs and managers were around them.,,to think again how great their relationships are,,it's rare to see the friendships between women and man to the point they would sharing their personal problems and concerns. sukii must be a very good listener, that why shinhye felt so secure, comfortable around him ..indeed that's what friends are for..they always be there for good times and bad times:D

Edited by cloe

Guest nyahh

@cloe haha you're welcome! I love the way they hug too. It's just like it's just them in the world. I feel like each other's warmth and body are peaceful places for them. What I mean is that they're comfortable enough to be in each other's presence and they bring comfort to each other. HAHA OH GOD I'm feeling sentimental when it comes to these two right now. xDxDxD 

I agree with you regarding their friendship. It's just sooo nice to have that someone who will listen to you, and who you can share your problems with, without any restrictions, because you're THAT sure that that person can be trusted. And if you feel like that person is enough to be trusted, then the more comfortable you are with that person. Especially in the world they're living in, where they're always placed in a pedestal, so sometimes, being human is hard for them. They always need to project a certain type of image, and sometimes it gets tiring. And when they just want to be them, I'm just glad that they found each other to share that human side of them -- without any doubts if they're going to be judged. HAHA OH GOD  What am I even saying. Why am I feeling a lot when it comes to these two again xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

I love these pictures so much. This was the time when Inha gave up trying to be a reporter (bc of her mom and well being a pinocchio) and of course.. of course Dalpo will be there for her. It's just soo Dalpo to do that. :wub::wub::wub: (also can you see SH smiling in the last pic? :P)

ctto

Guest nyahh

Guyyys I did something. Just lots of nonsense. Hey, if I'm feeling a lot for these two might as well translate them into something right. xDxDxD Haha, and I think I'm going crazy so this is just it for me tonight (it's night in here already :P). LOL xDxDxD Will just try to look for goodies after this. xDxDxD Alsoo, where are all of you? HAHA I miss you guys posting here too. :D:D:D Is this the calm before the storm? Haha, oh my. (still scared for the unknown but not minding it anymore) :D

Listen to this to get the feel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPXRJkla7fI

This is Dalpo and Inha feels btw. Told you I'm missing Pinocchio right now. xDxDxD 

Looking back, who would have thought that this is where they will end up? Who would have thought that she's the girl he's destined to love? It's funny how fate works, sometimes. Just when he thought he lost everything, fate gave him a chance to redemption. He still doesn't know if it's heaven's gift or hell's curse, but due to some twisted circumstances, he just got to live with the daughter of the person who ruined his family.

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive 

These are the moments I'll remember all my life 

I found all I've waited for 

And I could not ask for more

He loves her. But she still doesn't know that. How could he tell her? They're still so young -- just high school students. And she's the daughter of his enemy. But how can he not love her? She's Inha. So true, so pure, so .. Inha. She's Inha, who cares for the truth more than any other. Who fights for what's right, despite having the advantages against her. Who's so strong and so brave, but still so fragile in his eyes. Because who will protect her if he won't? Because she's life. And he's a shadow of life. How could he not be drawn to her?

These are the moments 

I know heaven must exist 

These are the moments I know all I need is this

The path he took was not an easy one. He must choose between revenge and love and how could he know what to choose, when both choices have sacrifices he'd rather not sacrifice? For him, she's the only one. He'll be okay with just her by his side. But Inha is Inha and she will not let love get in the way of what's right. And how could he not listen to her? When Inha knows what's best for him. Sometimes, love is like that. It blinds you so much that you can't choose between right and wrong. But Inha's with him now. Together, they'll survive. Of this, he's sure. 

I could not ask for more than the love you give me

'Coz it's all I've waited for 

And I could not ask for more 

Cause at the end of the day, it's just him and her. Dalpo and Inha. Two puzzle pieces that went through a lot but still managed to find their way back to each other. Despite his years of sacrifice, years of suppressing all those feelings he felt due to the conflicting circumstances.. they still got together in the end. And his Inha, the one he loved since they were still in high school, finally loves him back. And Abeoji finally.. finally gave them his blessing. And it's all that he could ask for -- to have the love of his life by his side. Loving her freely and letting the world know that they're together now. But for now, he's contented with just looking at her beautiful face. They still have many tomorrows to continue their story.  This is just the beginning -- finally.