[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Sapientia,  Yes it is expensive.  I was fortunate that my sister got it for me as a gift.  Yes, I can have my girls help me and I can send you the link.  :D Sharing is caring.:D

Edited by mygirls

Very true, but who cares about that, his acting is great and he is smart, one of my favorite movie from him is 127 hours he was amazing there, it was just him and he portrayed it very well.  

Yes, i believe it is LJS favorite, I'm a sucker for spiderman (gotta love the web).  But I like the one with Toby more than Andrew.  And I have the set, who knows how many times I watched, I kinda lost count.

And yes, LJS tranformation and everyone else's reaction to it, its the DAEBAK.  Of all dramas I watched it always the girl that has the makeover, so its a good change to see a male.  Kudos to that.

​I'm a Batman lover, but i'll lose to my three yr old son whose a Spiderman lover anytime... :) 

Sapientia,  Yes it is expensive.  I was fortunate that my sister got it for me as a gift.  Yes, I can have my girls help me and I can send you the link.  :D

​Hope I have a sister like yours!!! DAEBAK!! thank you sooo much!!! I am like jumping with joy right now!!:) 

ljs3.jpg

Sapientia, we always lose to our kids in a good way.  Batman, huh, so are you excited about Ben Affleck being the Batman?  Me, we'll see...Best batman was MIchael Keaton.  I need to stop so i can watch Pino otherwise I'm missing parts and I have to rewind.  Have a good mother's day K.  :D

Sapientia, we always lose to our kids in a good way.  Batman, huh, so are you excited about Ben Affleck being the Batman?  Me, we'll see...Best batman was MIchael Keaton.  I need to stop so i can watch Pino otherwise I'm missing parts and I have to rewind.  Have a good mother's day K.  :D

​hmm, MIichael Keaton is best... I don't like Ben, imo he's better as a director than an actor haha.. i'd like Matt Damon to be the next Batman... 

enjoy watching Pino once again.. :) 

kdramastars.jpg?w=600

Sapientia, how do I post pictures instead of links.  It looks tacky.  Would you please show me.  thanks:D

still scrolling on your link..

​just copy and paste the image :D

found my fave hug of the show, it looks so natural the way he kisses her hair..

yOAl-w5w3O8Cy92RqzDx9R-UX2g@524x524.jpg

Edited by sapientia

Sapientia, how do I post pictures instead of links.  It looks tacky.  Would you please show me.  thanks:D

​That's what I did, but it shows up as a link, why?

​hmm, how about u right click on the image u want to post, click on "copy image" from the dropdown,  then paste it here using the short cut (CTRL + V) or right click then paste..

what do you mean still scrollin on you link, Sapientia?  While you show me, I'm checking on JS and PS instagram for updates.  See you in a bit.

​ahh just scrolling on the pics on the link you just posted, there are a lot of pix :) 

i'll post one, here... 

my heart can't take it when Dalpo cries.. i remembering crying soo much in this scene..

pinocchio-10-lee-jong-suk-4-final.jpg

How to post images:

Click the “Insert other media” button on the bottom right of the editor, and click “Insert image from URL”

photo 1_zpsf5wi3jer.png

insert.png

Tip: When posting images from sites like Photobucket, be sure to remove the excess characters after the .jpg or .png before adding it to the post.

Tip: Use the functions in the editor instead of bbcode to get a true preview of your post (once all the color & font issues are resolved :P)

Alternative way to post pictures:

Right click on image, select ‘Copy Image’, and press ‘Ctrl+V’.

cr: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uaz1bNzZ4LCrHQwam-0mHLMdw_0-pPVjbOdFWDCYBPE/edit#

Just ask if you need some help xD

Edited by k_xs

found my fave hug of the show, it looks so natural the way he kisses her hair..

Lee Jong Suk is so huggable :wub:

ctto

osted 30 April (edited) · Report post

:wub::wub::wub:

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD 
IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE

20150422073157682.JPG                                             Shin Hye is in 16th position,  Please , please    VOTE  VOTE

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 
Edited M

:D

ctto

​right you are... who wouldn't want to hug a lean tall handsome talented man.. :)

71985627.jpg

ctto

​Me too.  K_xs you first, Sapientia you next, and me last and I get to take him home. ;)

:D

ctto

​right you are... who wouldn't want to hug a lean tall handsome talented man.. :)

​Me too.  K_xs you first, Sapientia you next, and me last and I get to take him home. ;)

​So can i be the last one? LOL