[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest babyfiction

This thread is really funny, don't people wants what they ship to date. You all guys are really fun

Guest nyahh

@mygirls looks like they're not done with the transition yet (huhu it's taking tooooo long) xDxDxD

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOUUUU!! (and to everyone here, and their mothers too) :D:D:D Hope you're celebrating the day well. :D

@JongShin0328 here: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2015/05/fansknow-whos-dating-who.html HAHA @kiyeujay posted it earlier. And remember that old blind item with letters G,H,E or something like that. :D It's nothing serious (hopefully), just rumorsss that won't die down and can get out of hand with the way they're reporting it. :D 

​@Nyahh, I'm confused.  Are they at it again?  E is KSH, or LJS, oh my (slap me in the head).  Whatever it is let's wait and see, that's the beauty of everything. :D.  In the interim, lets enjoy our ship, best of the best, To a beautiful friendship!

Guest nyahh

This thread is really funny, don't people wants what they ship to date. You all guys are really fun

​It's weird, actually. One side of me is going to be ecstatic, as in I'm gonna jump with joy if I find out that they're dating. But the other side? I don't know, I'm also scared to find out if they're dating? I'm scared of the possible complications it might cause to their individual lives and careers. HAHAHA What a conflicting thought. xDxDxD I'll just deal with it when it happens. :P For now, I'll just enjoy the ride. xDxDxD Just.. if anything, just please let them have the choice when it comes to the relationship thing. Hope no one is going to pressure them or anything. Ahh, I don't know what I'm saying. Basically here (right now):

JS and SH's well being >= (greater than or equal) finding out if they're in a relationship

BUT WHAT IF JS and SH's well being centers around being in a relationship? Then I don't know what I'm going to think anymore. HAHAHAHAHA don't mind me I'm losing my mind xDxDxD

@Rania,  A boy band like EXO huh, they must be kidding me.  I love my bias but singing, they may prove me wrong.  At times I do enjoy his singing when he was recording for school 2013, it was cute and not bad.  As for FM he sings with honesty and that's why I like it.  Just listen to the music not the voice itselfs..:D  I can't believe I'm saying this, don't hate me LJS, cuz I love you.

Guest nyahh

​@Nyahh, I'm confused.  Are they at it again?  E is KSH, or LJS, oh my (slap me in the head).  Whatever it is let's wait and see, that's the beauty of everything. :D.  In the interim, lets enjoy our ship, best of the best, To a beautiful friendship!

​Nope, just a new article with clues about a couple bla bla and SH and JS's names got dragged in it. xDxDxD But I agree with you, let's just enjoy the ship woooo! :D:D:D 

- - -

OH GOD SORRY I THINK I JUST FLOODED THIS PAGE WITH MY THOUGHTS. I'M SORRY, SOMETIMES I OVERTHINK HARDDDD AND ... well this is the result. Peace chingus! xDxDxD

Guest babyfiction
  Just now, Rania Zeid said:

Koreaboo.com

Lee Jong Suk wants to form a boy group like EXO with Kim Woo Bin

Posted on May 8, 2015

Could you imagine if handsome model-actors Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin were to form an idol boy group like EXO?

At a recent fan meeting held in Taipei held on April 30th, Kim Woo Bin was surprised with a video by close friend Lee Jong Suk who happily gives him greetings and best wishes. In addition, Lee Jong Suk tells Kim Woo Bin that they should form a group likeEXO.

Later, the MC asks Kim Woo Bin on the idea of forming an EXO-like group, to which he reveals he likes the idea, but there aren’t enough people with only the two of them in it. Thus, he’ll have to contact his other model friends to join.

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are known to be close friends, and this can further be proven after the latter revealed Lee Jong Suk was his real love at the latest fan meeting.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-jong-suk-wants-form-boy-group-like-exo-kim-woo-bin/

​This ljs guy needs  to have project fast before he starts howling exo wolf. 

Guest nyahh

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW OMG xDxDxD I'M SORRY BUT.. JUST THINKING OF JS SINGING IS GIVING ME SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT. HAAARD. xDxDxD It's weird, coz I accidentally heard his singing and it's actually cute? But, like, still getting embarrassed for him? But it's okay? HAHA I DON'T KNOW. Just.. he's so adorable when he's doing it. He's not too off key anyway, just so shy and cute about it which makes it tolerable and extremely delightful to hear. :D

- - -

@mygirls HAHA aw thank you :D lemme kiss you mwah HAHA :D 

Guest babyfiction

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW OMG xDxDxD I'M SORRY BUT.. JUST THINKING OF JS SINGING IS GIVING ME SECONDHAND EMBARRASSMENT. HAAARD. xDxDxD It's weird, coz I accidentally heard his singing and it's actually cute? But, like, still getting embarrassed for him? But it's okay? HAHA I DON'T KNOW. Just.. he's so adorable when he's doing it. He's not too off key anyway, just so shy and cute about it which makes it tolerable and extremely delightful to hear. :D

- - -

​his obsession of EXO is astounding

to all MOM's like me out there, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! and to everyone's MOM too...

a BOY band?? hmm, he can't sing so that's that haha :) ., let's just ignore those rumours and just enjoy our ship and everyone's presence here (until anything is confirmed by either of our darlings).. just my two cents.. :) 

@mygirls, thanks my username is Latin for wisdom (something i'm striving to have) haha  i wish.. we are expecting a tropical storm, so it's been rainin' non-stop today which is weird since its suppose to be summer  here.  I am rewatching High Kick 3.. :)  I just finished Pino again,  Gahhh, those two one is a home buddy and the other enjoys the outdoors.... 

@Sapientia, the meaning is even better, that comes with time.  Stay dry and be safe.  

On to ep 4 now of Pino.  Tonight I have to do Spiderman rerun with my girls (its my favorite comic, and on mother's day maybe "the mummy") :D the one starring Toby Mcquire, Kirsten Dunst and James Franco (he's my favorite).

Prepaynent period for ☆D's cut Limited Edition Bluray☆ has been postponed and prepayment for ☆D's cut DVD☆ has been reopened.

You can get special gifts if you make a preorder in this period!

D's cut BR/DVD Prepayment period : ~5.17(Sun) Midnight

Special gifts : Script(ep.4/ep.20), Photobook 100P, Postcards 5 p/ Character book(Written by the writer), Reporter ID card (Dalpo-Inha Double sided), Writtend interview book, Calendar (2015.07~2016.06), Unreleased Poster

After prepayment period ended, and when the DVD/BR are released, you can get them with basic gifts, but without special gifts through online and offline.

Basic gifts: Script(ep.4 / ep.20), Photobook 100P, Postcards 5p

Please ask about prepayment link to here: moviebox@yes24.com

Link for Bluray (Innolife) : http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=360&iid=191466&lng=1

Link for Bluray (YES24) : http://www.yesasia.com/global/pinocchio-blu-ray-13-disc-english-subtitled-sbs-tv-drama-korea-version/1038337390-0-0-0-en/info.html

Link for DVD (Innolife) : http://shop.innolife.com/item.php?grp=1&cid=76&iid=191665&lng=1

Link for DVD (YES24) : http://www.yesasia.com/global/pinocchio-dvd-13-disc-english-subtitled-sbs-tv-drama-directors-cut/1038337391-0-0-0-en/info.html

cr: Pncodvd cafe

I'm so happy because we will finally get the unreleased poster :wub: 

Edited by k_xs

@Sapientia, the meaning is even better, that comes with time.  Stay dry and be safe.  

On to ep 4 now of Pino.  Tonight I have to do Spiderman rerun with my girls (its my favorite comic, and on mother's day maybe "the mummy") :D the one starring Toby Mcquire, Kirsten Dunst and James Franco (he's my favorite).

​Yay James Franco, i love him in anything too, he's a very good actor.. just wish he is less of an ass sometimes.. but can't ignore that the guys is good, with his acting and studies and teaching hehe.

Spiderman is LJS' fave too right?  EP 4 PINO, that's when Dalpo says goodbye to his mop hair courtesy of gramps!! :) 

Edited by sapientia

​Yay James Franco, i love him in anything too, he's a very good actor.. just wish he is less of an ass sometimes.. but can't ignore that the guys is good, with his acting and studies and teaching hehe.

Spiderman is LJS' fave too right?  EP 4 PINO, that's when Dalpo says goodbye to his mophair courtesy of gramps!! :) 

Very true, but who cares about that, his acting is great and he is smart, one of my favorite movie from him is 127 hours he was amazing there, it was just him and he portrayed it very well.  

Yes, i believe it is LJS favorite, I'm a sucker for spiderman (gotta love the web).  But I like the one with Toby more than Andrew.  And I have the set, who knows how many times I watched, I kinda lost count.

And yes, LJS tranformation and everyone else's reaction to it, its the DAEBAK.  Of all dramas I watched it always the girl that has the makeover, so its a good change to see a male.  Kudos to that.

Edited by mygirls

i really love to own the D's cut DVD, but why is it to0 expensive???

Blu- ray US$329.99 [~PHP14,702.54]

;(  i'l be waiting for some kind souls who'll be posting the gifs and bits... but it feels like i'm ripping them off.. wahh

Edited by sapientia