[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

@mygirls OOPS. I only read your post now, have fun at work! (Or are you done working already and just staring at the scene wide eyed looking at those gif kissing scenes? :P) Sorry for being pervy, haha I'm trying not to be pervy, but just look at them! And their kisses! Unfff. xDxDxDIt's just morning here and I just woke up but here we go again. xDxDxD

@cupkate HAHA SORRY, hope you're still breathing properly. xDxDxD 

So I slept early because I have too many feelings for them and I was trying to calm and cool myself from all their hotness. Bc as you can see I'm a mess yesterday (or 8 hrs ago lol) Then I woke up, and thought about them. And went to this thread and saw all your posts, and @JaegerJS 's extra clear gifs and I'm dead again. Whew! Fanning myself here AGAIN. xDxDxD I need all the fans in the world to cool myself. Whew! Also, it's harder to find goodies for these two when everywhere I look all I see are posts related to their kissing scenes. Which is also hard for me bc everytime I see those I just melt into a puddle of emotions. Whew! xDxDxD 

(not being pervy, just too hot HAHAHAHAHA)

Guest nyahh

GUYS... JUST WONDERING. Are JongSuk's lips a blackhole to ShinHye's lips? Coz everytime ShinHye's lips go near (when they're about to kiss) he keeps on sucking those lips. xDxDxD

(JS's the blackhole. SH's the star. Just look at the blackhole, it's sucking the life away out of the star. Whew! HAHHAHAHAHAHA xDxDxD)

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

These two really are inseparable. They're so glued to each other that even their lips can't handle it. LOOOOL xDxDxD

cr:weibo顺天有只孔灿植 via jongsukshinhye218

Guest nyahh

Just look at them sucking those straws. Probably practicing for their kissing scene already (even tho they're still young here. :P Just gotta be ready for the kiss of their lives, ya know? xDxDxD)

cr as tagged

Guest aydenJ

ItS still morningbhere but my mind is packed&filled wiyh these twob kissers thst i cantv even think straigjt

Guest kiyeujay

9_9 Oh when i think banning making gifs is right for me to move on their kisses. Unexpectedly, they allowed it, my heart is tortured again when i see it everywhere and gazed at it  for a long time :D. How can i focus my work ???? =)) =)) =))

Edited by kiyeujay

14 Unforgettable K-drama kisses

5. Pinocchio “Toast Kiss”

Okay okay, this isn’t technically a kiss...but how could we make a list of unforgettable kisses and not include the infamous “toast kiss” from Pinocchio? Lee Jong Suk can steal my toast out of my mouth anytime he wants...

Link

Edited by reijunko

Guest nyahh

I'm fine with just staring at their kissing scenes. And digesting all of them. xDxDxD I don't even want to analyze and scrutinize every tiny detail (like the way JS sucks those lips LOL) deluluuu overload already. Thank you everyone (HI @RANIA YOURE THE BEST MWAH MWAH HAHA) for the gifs and posts related to their kisses. xDxDxD

About the rumors.. I think there was an article basically linking SH to almost all of her costars (w/c includes JS) bla bla, kinda mean. So I think the comments focused more on defending SH than the "linking" thing. :D Dunno exactly. I think that's just it? Hmmm. 

Edited by nyahh