[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Man, this LJS pulled her lips twice, and he teased her with a nose peek on the cheek.  That's why SH laughed.  So adorable.  Okay better get ready for work.  Sorry, I'm like the rest of you guys, its too much.  Not good because it gets better and better day by day.  This is just the beginning you guys.  Tighten your seatbelts.:D

Guest aydenJ

These two sweetie pie is are stunning and standout individually and when they are together, they are explosive!! 

seems they changed their mind 

The Source from Pinocchio DVD team said Gifs can be made

So now  they allowed making Pinocchio DVD 3rd teaser into GIFS 

Source:  安羽韵

Via:  amyhsk

What happened here? LOL 

​seems they changed their mind hahahahaha

​coz they realized that prohibiting such is an exercise in futility LOL

Hi all long time no see...I just comeback from holiday then now I saw so many update especially Chanel and Dvd cut..omg :o kissing scene what an intense kiss ..no wonder pd-nim feel uneasy about it...jongsuk such a good kisser huhu :wub:

Guest aydenJ

Dear Jongsuk & shinhye,

the newly released teaser is indeed mouth-gaping for me... both of you are so damn goooooood actors... I cant even see the line that separate dalpo-inha & jongsuk-shinhye.

Guest lara428

@Rania Zeid These GIF's wow! Hahaha I'm so speechless, i don't know how to feel anymore it feels like my heart will explode I mean, really do actors and actress really makes their feeling numb? Or just there power of control to there feelings..if we can just be all their fairy God mother!:) ❤️❤️❤️

i'm a bit late to react, but i can't get the *SMACK* sound out of my head! and when he pulled back, sh's smile was so friggin cute... oh god, they were so incredibly sweet that i felt like an intruder invading their privacy and seeing something i shouldn't have LOL

i can't thank sukkie enough for kissing shin hye the way every girl deserves to be kissed. :x

Edited by myinnerbattles

Guest lara428

i'm a bit late to react, but i can't get the *SMACK* sound out of my head! and when he pulled back, sh's smile was so friggin cute... oh god, they were so incredibly sweet that i felt like an intruder invading their privacy and seeing something i shouldn't have LOL

i can't thank sukkie enough for kissing shin hye the way every girl deserves to be kissed. :x

So true! The kiss sound

Edited by lara428

Guest ktiminie

Hello chingus, time for me to go to sleep, but not without a little dose our darling couple http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img540/531/2dw0jd.gif

@JaegerJS your gif is killing us literally!! 1000 thanks http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

Virtual hugs to everyone http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img633/6963/5mmgqq.gif

PDnim said " Because they pressed together so deeply"..woahhhhhhh..who're they he's talking about? inha/dalpo or sukii/shinhye??:Parghhh..just reading his words, my imaginations are running so wild..and those gifs you guys posted above..amonaaaaa..i cant counting  anymore how much i'm looking at those gifs:Dtheir kisses are killing me softy,,hahaha

and the bts kisses are so  so so  much better than the actual scene..those bts kisses indeed gave us the feeling of sukii/shinhye's kisses instead of inha/dalpo's

i know sukii is doing the best as professional actor when it comes to kissing scenes, i know he always kissing his leading ladies so passionate, he just followed the scripts and pdnim. i know i'm bias, but sukii is so gentle and full of love when he kissed shinhye, his eyes tell everything, he always looks at shinhye's eyes when he's about to kiss her..and his smiles..arghh:wub:he treated shinhye like she's the most beautiful girl in the world..kekeke..and shinhye ?? her smiles when sukii kissed her tell everything as well, she definitely feeling comfortable and she enjoyed the kiss:wub:. i rare to see her like that...

it's too late..i'm died already...it's so hot:D

@jaegerJS thank you for those gifs..omiiiiii..it's not enough for sukki to sucking and pulling her lower lips..he is sucking her upper lip and pulling it so softly, not wanting to end:wub: