[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@nyahh that song...wooooooow!!it gives so much feel...while playing it, all I can think of is our Darling Couple..so beautiful..Nice work by the way!!I look forward to a lot more..xD:D

​I JUST WANT OUR DALING COUPLE TO PLAY A CHAEBOL COUPLE OR ANYTHING AS LONG AS THEY'RE RICH AND THEY HAVE DARK INTENTIONS. OMG xDxDxD  After seeing those kisses, I want them to play something dark so they could kiss a hot kiss because it can be more appropriate. HAHA OMG DEAR I'M DEAD xDxDxD DOOOOOMED xDxDxD

​I'm with you on this..hehehe..Gracious!!!when that day comes, I will really jump from plane..hahaha!! I love to see them fighting in court (like in Laws of Attraction movie), or have some action-packed duel (like in Mr & Mrs Smith), or acting like a big shots top-notch surgeons with so much god-complexes competing against each other....hahahaha!! I got so many roles in mind they can play.:D:D:D 

Guest nyahh

@nyahh that song...wooooooow!!it gives so much feel...while playing it, all I can think of is our Darling Couple..so beautiful..Nice work by the way!!I look forward to a lot more..xD:D

​I JUST WANT OUR DALING COUPLE TO PLAY A CHAEBOL COUPLE OR ANYTHING AS LONG AS THEY'RE RICH AND THEY HAVE DARK INTENTIONS. OMG xDxDxD  After seeing those kisses, I want them to play something dark so they could kiss a hot kiss because it can be more appropriate. HAHA OMG DEAR I'M DEAD xDxDxD DOOOOOMED xDxDxD

​I'm with you on this..hehehe..Gracious!!!when that day comes, I will really jump from plane..hahaha!! I love to see them fighting in court (like in Laws of Attraction movie), or have some action-packed duel (like in Mr & Mrs Smith), or acting like a big shots top-notch surgeons with so much god-complexes competing against each other....hahahaha!! I got so many roles in mind they can play.:D:D:D 

​I want them so badly to play a Mr & Mrs. Smith type of film. It's all what we want in one movie. Action, suspense, and lots of hot make out scenes. HAHAHAHA OH DEAR I'M LOSING MY MIND xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

GUUYS. Am I being delusional? Is JS unshaved in this part? I mean, he's got some mustache action there, a bit, yeah? OH GOD. HEART EYES xDxDxD ALSOOO... does it hurt to narrate that heartwrenching scene? He looks sad there. Or he lacks sleep. xDxDxD 

- - -

cr @ Thalia_Walls

​I want them so badly to play a Mr & Mrs. Smith type of film. It's all what we want in one movie. Action, suspense, and lots of hot make out scenes. HAHAHAHA OH DEAR I'M LOSING MY MIND xDxDxD

​"hot make out scenes"??? OMG nyahh what do mean by this???hahaha... we should put parental guidance here in case there are minors lurking..hahaha!xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

​"hot make out scenes"??? OMG nyahh what do mean by this???hahaha... we should put parental guidance here in case there are minors lurking..hahaha!xDxDxD 

​HAHA I leave it to your imagination. :P:P:P I'm just suggesting "hot make out scenes" HAHAHA OH DEAR :P Shh, okay wheeeeew. Just gotta breathe to let go of all those feels. xDxDxD BUT IMAGINEEEEE xDxDxD

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

Seoul International Awards ---- http://www.seouldrama.org/EN/Entry/AwardsStatus.aspx vote plz.

​You vote by clicking on the red heart and Pinocchio is currently in 5th place but it's also the first Korean drama.  

It took me a while to figure out how to vote so just telling you guys in case some don't know how :) 

I haven't really figure it out, yet,hehehe..thanks @MissNeda..appreciate it! Just post all the voting polls here where Pinocchio is nominated..we will use our combine power to show the world how much we love the show, and of course the actors too..xD:wub:xD

Regarding his Ig's update..he said Recently  I'm not Lee Jong "Cow" ?? what does it means? sorry i'm a little bit slow here...so he's cow right now..not duck anymore??hahaha..lol:P

Edited by cloe

Regarding his Ig's update..he said Recently  I'm not Lee Jong "Cow" ?? what does it means? sorry i'm a little bit slow here...so he's cow right now..not duck anymore??hahaha..lol:P

​he was named lee jong Cow cz he used to work a lot (like a cow :D )  and rarely rest but these days he s working much less  and resting a lot .. so he s not lee jong cow anymore .. at least for now hhhh

​he was named lee jong Cow cz he used to work a lot (like a cow :D )  and rarely rest but these days he s working much less  and resting a lot .. so he s not lee jong cow anymore .. at least for now hhhh

​aww..thank you dear..for your answer:D

Edited by cloe

Guest nyahh

Guys.. what did we do before these? HAHA. I mean, before, we're okay with waiting for any updates from those two. We don't even care if it's only an individual update. And we're already happy when there are coincidences. But.. gah, they broke us (or I don't know about you, but they broke me xDxDxD). Last Monday (May 4) we have the Chanel event, and yesterday (May 5) we got the best teaser the world could offer. xDxDxD And now how do we deal with this? Me? I'll just wait patiently but I'm also continually tapping my fingers out of distress because WOW what even are these two? How could they play with us like that. Making us feel a lot of things. HAHA OH GOD. I STILL LOVE THEM UNCONDITIONALLY THO. Gonna support them all the way. LOL xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

I saw the gif that @ktiminie posted earlier but OH GOD WHEN YOU HAVE THE SCREENCAPS IT'S CLEAR THAT HE'S SUCKING (OR BITING?) HER LOWER LIP AND OH GOD I FEEL LIKE I SHOULDN'T BE LOOKING AT THIS BUT I CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT. It's too intimate. What are these two even xDxDxD

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

This is me right now. One day after they released the teaser. I'm still busy replaying every scene and just ... YUP. I CAN'T EVEN. xDxDxD 

@Rania, he doen't just stand out in Chanel, he stands out no matter where he is in my eyes.  LJS power..:D   Do you listen to new wave Rania, there is a song :Jump in my car don't be afraid only a heroes can never wait, you are MY NUMBER ONE.

@Nyahh, you are so pervy all over again.  I won't be on today as much, in the office today.  :( One last repeat kissing teaser in SM, its gotta be the BEST VIEW. (i want to be 26 again, reborn).

@Sapientia, have fun at work, I won't chat with you today, we'll do it again Friday k.  We can experiment again with Youtube or try something new, maybe I'll open 1 SNS, (very hesitant about them, since not familiar with soompi).:D  And I love that listenonrepeat..

Edited by mygirls

@Rania, he doen't just stand out in Chanel, he stands out no matter where he is in my eyes.  LJS power..:D   Do you listen to new wave Rania, there is a song :Jump in my car don't be afraid only a heroes can never wait, you are MY NUMBER ONE.

@Nyahh, you are so pervy all over again.  I won't be on today as much, in the office today.  :(

@Sapientia, have fun at work, I won't chat with you today, we'll do it again Friday k.  We can experiment again with Youtube or try something new, maybe I'll open 1 SNS, (very hesitant about them, since not familiar with soompi).:D

YAY!! the translations are here, thanks everyone... keep them coming!

@mygirls :) :) let's do that I agree LJS he stands out no matter where he is.......have fun at work too!!

@Rania Zeid gurl you are the best!!! :) :)