[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

My thoughts about their relationship ...

I think the main conversation took place. But ... they will not dating. The reasons ... I'm not going to guess.

They were awkward together yesterday. She was nervous. He was indifferent to the show and to all around.

We watch the drama in reality ... 

Again he looks dramas ... He will not be himself ... but only actor for fans... But he hopes that one fine day he will win ...)

Sorry if someone upset ... But that's just my thoughts ... Maybe it's not the way I see ...

​Don't be sorry dear all opinions are welcome ;)xD

@cawa rain, it doesn't matter what relationship they have, that's really their business, cheers to friendship. :D

Well said xD xD

Edited by k_xs

My thoughts about their relationship ...

I think the main conversation took place. But ... they will not dating. The reasons ... I'm not going to guess.

They were awkward together yesterday. She was nervous. He was indifferent to the show and to all around.

We watch the drama in reality ... 

Again he looks dramas ... He will not be himself ... but only actor for fans... But he hopes that one fine day he will win ...)

Sorry if someone upset ... But that's just my thoughts ... Maybe it's not the way I see ...

​Don't be sorry dear all opinions are welcome ;)xD

@cawa rain, it doesn't matter what relationship they have, that's really their business, cheers to friendship. :D

Well said xD xD

​k_xs,  I miss the Lion King.  I'm going to watch it now.

Guest babyfiction

@Stormstarz  I totally agree with you.. :)

In one of the podcasts of Dramabeans, they said that LJS is one of the few actors who makes you feel like he is literally in love with his costars as opposed to doing a great job of portraying the role. Like maybe he falls in love during filming? :):)   In pinocchio, it was really a plus that PSH really enjoyed kissing and just being together with LJS.

I listened to that podcast months ago, and I couldn't agree more. What's next for darling couple. 

Same with u, chingu @Cawa Rain.. I have some worries for my baby girl sake that i won't reveale here.. Just my personnal reasons and thoughts..

But, since it's Darling ship, i'm just going and enjoying the flow with all chingus here.. I knew they're all mature and open minded.. N worry

Guest babyfiction

Thank you.)))

It's just ... I think that they will now avoid each other. I think we will see them together now very rarely....

What did happened? I never heard anything from them. Oh you are doing reverse psychology ?? I like that keep it going :D

OH my I can't wait to get the DVD!!  That teaser is really teasing us!!!  And PD nim doesn't say which scene he's talking about but he said at first it was too risque that he had to hold back a little, otherwise moms wouldn't let students watch it!  LOL!   And at the end of the teaser, he said that he got a little teary eyed because he was so touched by fans' notes/letters.  I think we can expect a lot from PD nim and his BTS stories!  hahaha....

Thank you everyone for all your posts on our Darling couple and Pinocchio!!  You guys are awesome!!!  :wub:  And yes, cheers to their collaboration in Pinocchio and to their friendship or whatever relationship they may have.   All we can do is to support the lovely two...

Oh wow, so many goodies for post-Pinocchio and LJS/PSH shippers/fans! 

I was rewatching the latest preview and it seems after LJS kissed PSH's forehead, he went for her right cheek but his lips didn't touch her cheeks. I feel as if he was teasing her. But to a girl, when a guy goes to kiss a girl's cheek but doesn't do it..their lips are hovering over their sides and you could feel their breath on you. It could be ticklish or very shy moment because some people get embarrassed over it ...or its sensitive on the side. Especially since the breath could be near the neck too haha 

Guest babyfiction

My heart went staccato after seeing this photo. They radiates the same smile. 

I want to make a mp3 of that smooches sound, he sounded like a DJ in the last part of the clip his voice was so manly there.

Hello Darling Couple shippers!!!    We are indeed a lucky/blessed ship!    Who needs photoshop???:D

I am so jumping for joy to see them together at the Chanel event with color coordinated outfit :wub::wub::wub:   ..that they sat together .... both of them not attending the after-party to go where???   I don't think they look awkward it's more like "being careful" to avoid adding fuel to the fire...which begs an answer to the big question...WHY, WHY, WHY???    

This is a shipper's thread so we are allowed to spazz/delulu.....AGAIN, JUST FOR FUN :D   We all know (because we are rational and mature people 9_9) when to take our daily dose of pessimistic pills (oh i so miss @sleepykid and her great sense of humor).  But of course I am also thankful and grateful to everyone who really takes time and effort in posting here....making this thread a welcome respite after a busy day at work and also a place where I can get informed with all the latest news of our Darling Couple.  Thank you again to all of you:wub:

Now,  about the BTS....the Kiss, the kiss, the kiss .....i went from dead to being alive at the same time :D:D the feels of the kiss....i applaud them for being good actors but i so love LJS coz he is really, really loving the moment :wub: and i know PSH too :wub:

Also, worthy to mention is  how LJS looks at PSH....it is the look of LOVE....FRIENDS IN LOVE....(as Woo Bin said there's nothing wrong in loving a friend :D:D:D and remember the saying: EYES IS THE WINDOW OF THE SOUL :)

I said this before and I will say it again.....i feel that LJS and PSH are good for each other coz their personalities compliment each other; LJS being a loner, shy &  introvert needs someone who is smart, candid and extrovert like PSH.....and PSH needs a man who will be there for her not only as a friend but also a proud boyfriend/lover :wub: .....okay forgive me....this is me talking in my delusional mode :D:D

So here's to more interactions for our Darling Couple in the days, months, years to come and hopefully to infinity and beyond :)

OH my I can't wait to get the DVD!!  That teaser is really teasing us!!!  And PD nim doesn't say which scene he's talking about but he said at first it was too risque that he had to hold back a little, otherwise moms wouldn't let students watch it!  LOL!   And at the end of the teaser, he said that he got a little teary eyed because he was so touched by fans' notes/letters.  I think we can expect a lot from PD nim and his BTS stories!  hahaha....

Thank you everyone for all your posts on our Darling couple and Pinocchio!!  You guys are awesome!!!  :wub:  And yes, cheers to their collaboration in Pinocchio and to their friendship or whatever relationship they may have.   All we can do is to support the lovely two...

​Thanks for the translation xDxDxD

I haven't read since early morning today like 3 hrs ago and whoaaaa! the thread is soooooo active hahaha!

Agree and its awesome, as if all chingus here are working on shift for our darling. Love it, keep it coming guys

HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity

Lee Jong-suk looks dandy at Chanel event

photo590399.jpg

Chanel 2015/16 Cruise fashion show took place in Dongdaemoon DDP in Jung-gu, Seoul on May 4th.

Lee Jong-suk attended the fashion show and posed for the press.

The fashion show is the largest one among all the events hosted by Chanel in Korea.

Chanel's head designer Karl Lagerfeld alongside Kristen Stewart, Tilda Swinton, Gisele, Namie Amuro, Kuei Lun-Mei, Girls' Generation Yoona, f(x) Krystal, Big Bang G-Dragon and TaeyangLee Jong-sukPark Shin-hyeHan Ye-seulJeong Ryeo-wonKo Ah-seong and other celebrities attended the event.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-looks-dandy-at-chanel-event-81638.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

Guest kiyeujay

​So he will release all, ha ha, cant wait. I remember JS said he wanted a hot kiss. :D.... I should prepare drugs to prevent from heart attack when watch DVDs. :D 

Thanks your information. Awesome. 

https://youtu.be/5bpY-YqY33U  

[05.05.2015] Preview 3- Pinocchio Director’s cut LeeJongSuk ParkShinHye 

Video translation

(T/N: Translated based on the video when I can hear and read, the stuff I can’t hear are based on the Chinese translations from 安羽韵)

Kiss that makes one’s heart flutters

The sweet first kiss in first snow

The sad kiss with tears

2 stepped kiss

Happy Ending Kiss

Director: It was originally a bit sensuous, because they were pressed together too deeply, it would be disastrous, moms would stop the students from watching, so I remember I deleted some.

PSH: It was our (private) joke, I didn’t think it would be released

Words on screen: During shooting, what is the most memorable nickname?

KYK: I am Beom-ca Bong (In Korea, the stick holding a phone for taking selcas, is called Selca Bong). Because my arm is long, when we are having selcas, and I am the one holding (the phone) when we are taking group pics, so I am called that.

Words on screen: Can you demonstrate the reporting scene you remember for us?

LJS: In the fire on 26th last month, the most suspicious suspect, 46 year old Mun’s body…

LJS: I can’t remember anything… anything.

Words on screen: How is the cooperation in acting?

LJS: Very lovely, very very lovely, so… It’s true!

PSH: Thanks

LJS: Not someone I should look at, before the heart becomes bigger. (T/N: Sorry I am not sure what the English translation of this scene is, this is just a literal translation from what JS said in the narration of this scene.)

Words on screen: All round capable ENT Lee Jong Suk whose can be model, actor, actor for dubbing?

Director: Looking at the notes or books made by fans, I am so touched that I got tears in my eyes. Thank you.

Words on screen: SBS drama special Pinocchio Director’s Cut DVD

Trans By: amyhsk

Edited by Rania Zeid