[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Remember guys if someone want buy it:

The result of vote which you participated almost decided to open the link again. So the prepament link for limited Bluray with ☆special gifts☆ will open only for 5 days from coming 6th of May(Thur) till 10th of May(Sun).

This prepayment will be only by full-payment. And this is last prepayment so no more prepayment for limited Bluray with ☆special gift☆

cr: Pncodvd cafe

Edited by k_xs

omg what a surprise! we really are lucky shippers! loved the BTS! loved it so much! loved their shy smiles and those smooch sounds! why dint they include those other pecks? though what we saw was more a fairy tale ending! will some kind souls give subs? i am missing foodmonster and pienochio. but we do have more korean experts, where are they?

Waiting for them! patience! till then i am going to watch it again and again!

omg what a surprise! we really are lucky shippers! loved the BTS! loved it so much! loved their shy smiles and those smooch sounds! why dint they include those other pecks? though what we saw was more a fairy tale ending! will some kind souls give subs? i am missing foodmonster and pienochio. but we do have more korean experts, where are they?

Waiting for them! patience! till then i am going to watch it again and again!

​I know right? i really wanna know what they are all saying.. please let their be very kind souls who'll give subs.. let's wait for subbed gifs from hitoritabi, hope they'll post soonest...

Guest bhenhye

@sapientia,,,I'm with u!!!hehehe still can't watch other drama,waiting 4 darling couple drama and that bts just made me heart melt,,,,oh my its almost 2 am in my part of the world and can't stop replaying the btssss!!!ottoke???!!!

Edited by bhenhye

@sapientia,,,I'm with u!!!hehehe still can't watch other drama,waiting 4 darling couple drama and that bts just made me heart melt,,,,oh my its almost 2 am in my part of the world and can't stop replaying the btssss!!!ottoke???!!!

​we must be at the same time zone its 0158 here,hehe.... i raped the replay button haha coz of the bts!!! sorry can't help u chingu!. haha

Guest bhenhye

@sapienta,,hahaha,,its ok chingu,let's just enjoy this bts,and thinking of rewatching Pinocchio again starting tomorrow,, just can't get enough of them,,PSH and LJS fighting!!!

Guest bhenhye

To all chingus with a golden heart,,plsss English sub for the bts,,,dying to know what they say!!!plssss

After seeing all these previews i want to buy the dvd so bad, but i can't because i have to save up ( and my parents would kill me if i buy it when i have to save up) :( I hope the people who have bought it won't mind sharing the highlights with those of us who can't afford it :) 

@missNeda,  No problem, hopefully we don't get blocked when we do share.  I'm sure there are alot of people on this thread that a very savvy so maybe they can manipulate it and post.  And for sure I'm not one of them, I will have my girls help me k.  

I've been watching the teaser left and right on Youtube and man there are many ways to watch, I'm telling you.  You can go fast and you can go slow motion on youtube.  The slower the better.  I'm sure you are all doing that too.  That's what happens when its morning here, because you can play around with setting, and GO BIG screen.  Me, I'm watch it on my 60 inch TV on youtube...:D when everyone is at school and work...:D:P  The best is play it and open another youtube and add wonderful music to your taste (listening to first love from pinocchio OST).  This is sooooo fun, REALLY.  MUch better than Millet and Chanel.  Too bad no repeat on youtube, they need to add that button.  Unless someone knows how and show me..  

Its the best with SLOW MOTION, because the music and laughter is also in SLOW MOTION..I'm laughing my ass off, too much to talk about.   Pervy Tuesday for me all the way!

Oh my God i love that kiss​es soooo much...i think that....in my opinion...when JS kiss PSH's cheek it's not on the script :D bcoz of PSH reaction after that kiss hewhewhewhew

​imo..her reaction is priceless..the best part is when sh moves away a little bit..hahaha i love it..she was effected by the kiss:wub::D:wub:

Edited by cloe

Now I'm watching in SLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWW MOOOOOTIIIIIIIIOOOOOON with Roy Kim OST...DAEBAK, telling you.  You will know what I mean.  Nyahh, you are soooooo in trouble with school tomorrow!!!!!!:D  Let me help you watch it on 60 inch TV.  9_9

Guest ktiminie

LOL @mygirls it's only 9:30 pm in my part of the world. I feel u, now I'm rewatching the teaser again and again ;). The SLOW MOTION is definitively A MUST SEE!!!

@nyahh..i borrowed your screencaps:D..i love this part the most...it's after he kissed her lips, their eyes met..arghhh..his eyes full of love and the way she look at him..and it's the second when he's about to kiss her forehead..i cant describe it further..i just feel love and love..kekeke:wub::wub:

Edited by cloe
  • Like 1