[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Regarding JS's IG posts earlier... HAHAHA OMG. I'm already laughing just thinking about it. xD But , can you imagine? Didn't he say that he started singing when he saw the rainbow? And maybe that's actually when he's just walking around. So while singing, a thorn got stuck on his foot. xDxDxD So next thing we know, he's posting about a stuck thorn. xD xDxD He's funny without trying hard to be. xDxDxD

- - -

HE LOOKS LIKE A LOST PUPPY HERE OKAY. HAHAHAHA Lost puppy that gets thorn-ed lol xDxDxD 

Source: n-n-2​

Guest nyahh

Still can't get over of this..:wub::P

cr : pienocchio

​Can't stop looking at it whenever I see this gif set. It's so interesting to watch, I feel like I see something new the more I stare at it. xD WHAT A KISS. xD:x

Guest aydenJ

​Can't stop looking at it whenever I see this gif set. It's so interesting to watch, I feel like I see something new the more I stare at it. xD WHAT A KISS. xD:x

@nyahh @cloe not only something new, there is also something burning hot inside...yea right...a damn well manifested feeling by damn good actors 

normally people would thinking/singing a melo or romantic song when they saw a beautiful rainbow..suki is a cute weirdo..he is the only one who's singing a kid cartoon song.:D

and i cant believe my self .i watched and listened that YT's video....robot..robot ..earth warrior sungard..LOL

shinhye wants have  daughters instead sons in the future, she said a son is naughty and move a lot..shinhye yah.agreed!!!.have a lots of daughters..it's enough for you to have sukii only..he will still forever naughty and move a lot as well..:D:P

Guest nyahh

@nyahh @cloe not only something new, there is also something burning hot inside...yea right...a damn well manifested feeling by damn good actors 

​HAHAHA so true. But where does the line of being an actor ends? And being a person who feels things - starts? DELULU OH GOD. xD I just have to say that IT REALLY IS A GOOD KISS. xDxDxD:x:x

Hi everyone!! I finally got a chance to greet you all..whew!:D been really occupied these days but somehow I  managed to lurk here....after all this is my happy place, my happy pill..:P Guys let me commend you all for those marvelous posts here; I was actually giggling from head to toe..felt good to be young again!hahaha... And FYI, all those provocative observations mentioned here had me thinking like crazy, and even dream about it..(sorry this is what happen to me when de-stressed)hahaha....better stop now before turning into laughingstock here..:D

Btw, have you noticed that whenever SH is with JS, she laughs like there's no tomorrow ..hehe..she doesn't care if she looks awkward..like letting her true self out and be carefree..I think its special. I think you can only behave like that when you are with someone u feel extremely comfortable with, and secretly like(at least based on my experience)...hehehe..(delulu mind on)..:D:wub:xD

(Credit to the owner of this picture)

9k=

• Like 1

Guest nyahh

@Amber03 haha welcome back! YEY glad to see you posting again :D:D:D I LIKE YOUR TAKE ON THE LAUGHING MATTER. I find myself agreeing with you, cause laughing is letting your happiness out. It's the actual sign that you're happy. I like the idea that SH is really like that bc she's super comfortable with JS. Oh and delulu mind added, cz she also secretly likes JS xD:D:P:x  

@nyahh u are a killer!!lol.. I partly blame you for my insanity...hhaha:D You're such a Pro.hehehe:D keep going....ill be cheering you all the way!hehe..:P:wub::D

Btw, those pictures of JS in Hawaii, woah!im speechless..I totally agree it would be great to have them both, JS and SH, in that pictorial..Summer theme is perfect for them..:D

seriously this thread is moving too fast, I was just out for half day but when i get back I have to back read a lot of pages haha! doesn't help that when I am online most of you guys are not.. :) :):)  but, i look forward to seeing everyone's post and updates.. keep them coming!! :wub:

Guest nyahh

@nyahh u are a killer!!lol.. I partly blame you for my insanity...hhaha:D You're such a Pro.hehehe:D keep going....ill be cheering you all the way!hehe..:P:wub::D

Btw, those pictures of JS in Hawaii, woah!im speechless..I totally agree it would be great to have them both, JS and SH, in that pictorial..Summer theme is perfect for them..:D

​I'm sorry for spamming the pages. HAHA I'm just so stressed at univ that's why I'm just hovering here. Can't leave this thread at peace. xDxDxD  HAHA But if your insanity is Darling Couple induced, and I caused them, then I'm guilty. You can sentence me to living in an island together with the Darling Couple. That will be the worst bc I'll die from their sweetness, and tons of skinship probably. xDxDxD Doesn't help that JS is looking mighty fine these days. xDxDxD :x

seriously this thread is moving too fast, I was just out for half day but when i get back I have to back read a lot of pages haha! doesn't help that when I am online most of you guys are not.. :) :):)  but, i look forward to seeing everyone's post and updates.. keep them coming!! :wub:

​Hi @sapientia HAHA sorry we'll try to manage our posts. xD Just keep on posting too, doesn't matter if half of us are not online when you are. We can always like your posts and share our insights when we're back here. :D:D

​I'm sorry for spamming the pages. HAHA I'm just so stressed at univ that's why I'm just hovering here. Can't leave this thread at peace. xDxDxD  HAHA But if your insanity is Darling Couple induced, and I caused them, then I'm guilty. You can sentence me to living in an island together with the Darling Couple. That will be the worst bc I'll die from their sweetness, and tons of skinship probably. xDxDxD Doesn't help that JS is looking mighty fine these days. xDxDxD :x

​Hi @sapientia HAHA sorry we'll try to manage our posts. xD Just keep on posting too, doesn't matter if half of us are not online when you are. We can always like your posts and share our insights when we're back here. :D:D

​oh please don't manage your posts on my account haha, i'll back read no matter how many pages I've missed while I'm gone.. and I love seeing the thread moving along so fast.. it's a testament to how all of us love PSH and LJS as a couple and individuals.. :)  

Guest nyahh

I love the way they stare at each other. But.. the way they stare when the other one isn't looking? OH GOD. Adorable. Especially JS. I'm gonna melt if someone stares at me like that. :P:x:x

cr jongsukshinhye218

Guest nyahh

Smiling from ear to ear. And looking at each other like there's no tomorrow. :x:x:x

cr jongsukshinhye218