[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

i cant change my pic profile and i cant post pics either...what should i do ???

i tried click the change pic and insert pic but it's always loading to the previous page., and it took sooo long .arghhh:(

​Dear, maybe the picture you're trying to use for your profile pic is bigger than .49 MB? Or not the right format? Try going to your profile directly, and click the polaroid icon near your supposedly profile picture? Will that work better? 

Guest nyahh

Love the way he looks at her. :x (Okay, I'm not used to the emoticons, and I think this layout doesn't have my favorite emoticon haha! But I can live with it. :)) )

cr as tagged

Guest nyahh

Hello @mygirls! :D I'm still trying to get used to this. :D 

No news on our Darling Couple? I miss @Rania and her posts. haha! :D 

- - -

khjpearl: 7 hours ago

Ranking for TV Actor today as of 1:50 am KST..JongSuk is leading in both Android app & Weibo..

Finally! :D Hopefully this continues.  But this was 7 hrs ago. :))

Guest aydenJ

:P@cloe i'm looking for inbox icon but cant find one.. Well if psh leaving hawaii today, hmmm...you know what it means. ha,ha cant help being delulu. At least my delutional is not baseless. 

:P@cloe i'm looking for inbox icon but cant find one.. Well if psh leaving hawaii today, hmmm...you know what it means. ha,ha cant help being delulu. At least my delutional is not baseless. 

​finally..i can change my profile pic..and i'm inbox you dear..pls check:D

Guest nyahh

Allure posted in its instagram a pic of Maui, Hawaii. But that's just it. No pic of JS. Not even his shadow :))

Wow this layout is so much better in mobile. :))

Hello chingus. Glad to see you all here. :-h

Guest sleepyheads

what happened to this thread i dont understand why there is only 2 pages where are the other page im getting dizzy with this new thread og darling couple...why soompi has to change it this way :SO.oO.o where are the other post here huhuhuhu please is there anyone here tell me whats goin on here in soompi?????