[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest sujin123

She si soo damn lucky !! I can't even dream to get half of her good luck !! But anyway I can't wait fot this drama because my LEE JONG SUK is in !! And guys gonna tell you a secret x) when My bias is in a drama I always imagine myself in the heroine place I see her but in my mind as if it's me !! So anything my bias do I feel like it was done to me and I fall in love once and twice for my bias

Park Sin Hye of ‘Pinocchio’ ride a bike in school uniform

Nov. 3, 2014

11765_1.jpg

Park Sin Hye transformed into cheerful student. Staffs of SBS uploaded the picture of Park Sin Hye who wore school uniform and training pants riding a bike. They said “Park Sin Hye suggested the training pants fashion to express her character (Choi In Ha) who is very cheerful and energetic. Choi In Ha is suffering from ‘Pinocchio syndrome’ therefore she hiccups whenever she lies. It will be broadcasted on November 12. [Picture=IHQ]

Source:.innolife

logo-akp-clear@2x.png 

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye's starring drama 'Pinocchio' drops another teaser video

November 4, 2014 @ 7:37 pm

SBS dropped another teaser video to show the awesome chemistry between Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in upcoming drama, 'Pinocchio'!

The teaser further hints at the love line that forms between the student Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk. It seems like it's one of those classic cases of a girl and a boy hating each other until it develops into something more. However, the scenario that comes after their early school years have not been revealed in detail yet, so we'll have to wait for more teasers to see how the two's love will change or blossom.

Get ready for the premiere on November 12!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hyes-starring-drama-pinocchio-drops-another-teaser-video 

Guest LadyAra

Main trailer for ‘Pinocchio’ unveiled

The upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio” starring Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye revealed its official trailer on Tuesday.

The trailer was broadcast after the airing of SBS’ Monday-Tuesday drama “Secret Door.”

The short video showed Lee and Park wearing high school uniforms and living on a small island named Hyanglido.

The two are shown bickering with each other and yet boasting romantic chemistry, raising anticipation among fans.

In the drama, Park plays the role of Choi In-ha, a rookie reporter who suffers from “Pinocchio syndrome.”

Lee, on the other hand, plays the role of Choi Dal-po, a news reporter who used to be a taxi driver.

“Pinocchio” is about young reporters writing about social affairs and fighting for justice. It is scheduled to air on Nov. 12 after “My Lovely Girl.” [more]

tumblr_nejmvlSfLr1rqrpoao1_1280.jpgtumblr_nejmvlSfLr1rqrpoao2_r1_1280.jpg

[Photo] Lee Yu Bi @ Pinocchio 

Credit : ©sidushq_ent + ©이유비

단발로 싹둑! 자르고 윤유래 기자로 변신! 오는 12일 (수) 첫 방송 예정인 SBS <피노키오>
많이 기대해주세요~ 참고로 저는 3화부터 등장해요. #피노키오 #이유비

두둥!! 단발공개!! 머리감을때꿀이라는 ㅋㅋㅋ키킼

her scene start from Ep.3

From Pinocchio News

(Translated from xina5959)

Usually in TV drama, they have tighter control to prevent a leak of the story just before the end, to keep the audience in anticipation for the ending. For Pinocchio, they stopped the crew from leaking the story from the beginning, because “there is a big twist in every ep, so this can help keep the audience’s fun in watching, hence special attention is paid” (That is why all the parts that may leak the story weren’t shown in the previews)

Trans by amyhsk  

class="single__title entry-title"SBS drama “Pinocchio” releases still cuts for Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk

Nov. 5, 2014

Source:koreaboo.com

Pinocchio still cuts Park Shin Hye Lee Jong Suk

With only a week left until the premiere of the upcoming and anticipated SBS melodrama Pinocchio, more still cuts of the leads Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk were released.Park Shin Hye plays the character Choi In Ah, who is known to have the “Pinocchio Syndrome”, hiccuping whenever she lies. Together with Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk), the two young, passionate reporters-to-be show their passion to deliver justice through journalism.

In her still cuts, Park Shin Hye gives a youthful look as she rides her bicycle down the road with a bright smile, wearing a school uniform, baggy, green gym pants worn beneath her skirt.

Lee Jong Suk, on the other hand, shows his childish side as he poses with erratic hand movements. He is seen comically laying down and oddly posing on the floor in his shaggy, black wig and school uniform.

Pinocchio still cuts Park Shin Hye Lee Jong Suk

Still cuts of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk for SBS drama Pinocchio
Photo: Segye

A third set of still cuts show the two lead actors interacting, at first, Lee Jong Suk nonchalantly leading with hands in his pockets and Park Shin Hye following behind. After a ways down, Lee Jong Suk, seemingly suffering from a slight head injury indicated by the wrap around his head, offers her a piggy back ride, to which she accepts with a pout.

Pinocchio will begin airing on November 12th at 10pm KST.

Source: My Daily and Newsen

Guest LadyAra

Lee Yu Bi shows off her cute short hairstyle for 'Pinocchio'

Lee Yu Bi gave fans a peek at her styling for her upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Pinocchio', drawing eyes with her short hairdo.

Her agency SidusHQ tweeted on the 5th, "Cut into a bob! [Lee Yu Bi] cut her hair and transformed into reporter Yoon Yoo Rae! Please look forward to SBS which is set to premiere on the 12th (Wed)~ She will appear starting from the 3rd episode. #Pinocchio #LeeYuBi."

Lee Yu Bi will take on the role of Yoon Yoo Rae, a former idol sasaeng fan who becomes an ambitious reporter. The drama is set to air following 'My Lovely Girl' on November 12! [more]

image"Pinocchio" Park Shin Hye on Lee Jong Suk's Back? Sweet "Piggyback Date" Couple Shots  

"Pinocchio'"s piggyback date scene was revealed and made the viewers' hearts throb.

In the couple still cut photos of Lee Jong Suk's character, Choi Dalpo, and Park Shin Hye's Choi Inha, the steps of Jong Suk piggybacking Park Shin Hye on the quiet country road, are shown. They are both walking on the street, far apart, then Jong Suk has his back to Shin Hye with bent knees, waiting indifferently and silently for Shin Hye to get on his back.

Then after she gets on his back he is smiling real big like he owns the world, and she looks upset and embarrassed. 

Also Jong Suk is wearing bandage all around his head causing curiosity to rise on what happened to him and why Shin Hye had to get on his back.

In the drama, these two become family due to an important event during Jong Suk's childhood. They will be building romance as same-age uncle and niece who are not blood relatives.

The makers of "Pinocchio" said that Jong Suk and Shin Hye are actually the same age in real life and they work in good harmony because they click well, so the staff is shooting in satisfaction.
They asked the viewers to show lots of love and support as Jong Suk and Shin Hye will show different sides in the drama.

SBS's new drama "Pinocchio" that Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi star in, is a melodrama about a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie, and it will start airing at 10 p.m. on November 12.

http://www.makestar.co/news/view/num/151/1&nbsp;

Lee Jongsuk becomes eccentric journalist in drama "Pinocchio"

Lee Jongsuk has transformed into an eccentric man with a very different appearance in SBS’ latest drama “Pinocchio”.

The handsome actor acts as Choi Dalpo, a reporter with hidden abilities, such as an extraordinary memory ability and articulation. The young reporter’s defects are merely his bad clothing and hairstyle.

The television network has released a picture that shows his character’s appearance on their official Twitter account yesterday, November 3. Besides his appearance, his strange behaviour is also shown.

The 16-episode long drama also stars Park Shinhye, Kim Youngkwang, and Lee Yoobi. “Pinocchio”, which is about journalism, is scheduled to premiere on November 12.

pino leejongsuk

http://xin.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/celebrity/lee-jongsuk-becomes-eccentric-journalist-in-drama-pinocchio/ar-BBcU8gk&nbsp

Guest annariana18

Pinocchio is only 16 episodes ?????

Yeah, a high possibility for that coz it's mini series. Although if it becomes a hit, it will probably be extended :)

Anyway, tomorrow is the presscon already, so I hope they'll release the official poster today.

Side note : LYB look hella cute. Hope to see some cute interactions between her character and In Ha. They will make cute friends since their characters are slightly opposite from each other.

Logo 

SBS drama Pinocchio Releases New Stills for Park Shin Hye 

and Lee Jong Suk

Only a week left until the premiere of the upcoming and anticipated SBS melodrama Pinocchio, More of new stills of the Park Shin Hyeand Lee Jong Suk were released.

Pinocchio” is a upcoming SBS drama about a man who lives under a false name and a woman who cannot lie. It stars Lee Jong Suk,Park Shin HyeKim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi.

In the drama, Lee Jong Suk plays Choi Dal Po, a local news reporter who used to be a taxi driver. Due to a tragic event in his childhood, he lost his parents and has his lived his life with his past erased.

vHd5.png

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

Park Shin Hye plays Choi In Ha who aspires to be a news reporter. She also suffers from the Pinocchio’s Syndrome which causes her to hiccup whenever she lies. Choi In Ha also doesn’t know how to hide her feelings when she likes someone.

561110_1

Kim Young Kwang plays Seo Bum Jo, a chaebol (read: rich and perfect) news reporter. Lee Yoo Bi plays Yoon Yoo Rae, a strong-willed, busybody reporter who used to be an idol sasaeng fan.

This new on-screen couple could show great chemistry with each other, as their ages only differ by 1 year, Park Shin Hye being 25 andLee Jong Suk 26. Besides, they have had several collaborations modelling as a couple for publications such as Nylon Magazine andJambangee clothing.

The drama Pinocchio is set to air on November 12th, following the end of My Lovely Girl.

http://www.koreatide.com/sbs-drama-pinocchio-releases-new-stills-park-shin-hye-lee-jong-suk?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&nbsp;