[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

anonymous said:

Hello~~ I have a question .... Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk don't will have a romance in the drama? 

hitoritabi answered:  

Given that they are both young and hot and in their twenties, I hardly think it would be entirely devoid of sparks. However, since the synopsis has stated that they will be uncle and niece (on paper, no blood relation), perhaps there will be a more platonic relationship? I personally don’t mind either way.

In any case, the IHYV team is great at writing human relationships besides romance so we can look forward to realistic interactions and fun characters.

and now  

Rania answers :D : Yes there going to be kiss scenes (scenes with (s ), means many mwah mwah :-* :-*  not just one hhhhh  ) :))   

was that 20 episode confirmed? from where the source? ottoke, shin hye has movie released in January. She should help promote Royal Tailor with Han Suk Kyu sunbae-nim, Go Soo sunbae-nim, and Yoo Yeon Sook ssi, right? jong suk also has several fm in outside SK. they are so busy. i hope they can manage well all of their schedule

BellaL said: was that 20 episode confirmed? from where the source? ottoke, shin hye has movie released in January. She should help promote Royal Tailor with Han Suk Kyu sunbae-nim, Go Soo sunbae-nim, and Yoo Yeon Sook ssi, right? jong suk also has several fm in outside SK. they are so busy. i hope they can manage well all of their schedule

'Pinnochio' Script Tidbit

Source: DC (the thread has since been deleted)
Translation note: People were asking me where I heard that PSH and LJS characters were uncle-niece. Here’s one of the places.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Since I work in the industry, I actually got to read the script for the first two episodes, it was before Lee Jong Suk was confirmed to be on the cast… but the writer seems to have Lee Jong Suk on her  heart while writing it, because the character is just so like him…

Anyways, it’s really sweet.. ke..
It starts with the relationship between (the characters of) Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, back in high school
They appear as uncle and niece; they’re the same age but because of some complicated reason, they live as relations but without any blood linkage.
The whole feeling is like the (Japanese) movie ‘Love Letter’…
I won’t go into the details since the drama will get uninteresting…

After reading two episodes, you get so curious about the upcoming development, let me read it please, writer-nim… kekeke

Kim Young Kwang is playing the second male lead…
His role is super interesting, completely opposite of Lee Jong Suk, and a little like Yoo Jung from ‘Cheese in the Trap’ (popular Korean webtoon); he’s a bastard like Yoo Jung…

~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Screencap of the post:

by hitoritabi

Rania Zeid said: 'Pinnochio' Script Tidbit

Source: DC (the thread has since been deleted)
Translation note: People were asking me where I heard that PSH and LJS characters were uncle-niece. Here’s one of the places.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Since I work in the industry, I actually got to read the script for the first two episodes, it was before Lee Jong Suk was confirmed to be on the cast… but the writer seems to have Lee Jong Suk on her  heart while writing it, because the character is just so like him…

Anyways, it’s really sweet.. ke..
It starts with the relationship between (the characters of) Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, back in high school
They appear as uncle and niece; they’re the same age but because of some complicated reason, they live as relations but without any blood linkage.
The whole feeling is like the (Japanese) movie ‘Love Letter’…
I won’t go into the details since the drama will get uninteresting…

After reading two episodes, you get so curious about the upcoming development, let me read it please, writer-nim… kekeke

Kim Young Kwang is playing the second male lead…
His role is super interesting, completely opposite of Lee Jong Suk, and a little like Yoo Jung from ‘Cheese in the Trap’ (popular Korean webtoon); he’s a bastard like Yoo Jung…

~*~*~*~*~*~ 

Screencap of the post:

by hitoritabi

So.......Guess what i just sawwwwwww ???? :D

"Mr Baek" cast had their 1st script readinggggggggggg :D remember "Mr Baek" ?  the drama that will compete wz Pinocchio in the same time slot on mbc :D the drama that we didn't know that it exists until very recently :D welll they had the script reeeadiiingggg yesterdayyyy and pictures are released in mediaaaaa....King's face had it last weeekkkk toooooo :D

and where s the freekinnnn pinoccchioooooooooo ????? :D  haaaannnnnnn?? whereeeeeree ?? 
are they planning to have their 1st script reading in the wrap up party perhaaaaapssssss ?? 

X( angry mode  

:\">

Wohooo drama about reporters? seeking the truth? gonna love it <3

Moreover, the writer is the one writing IHYV, one of my favorite K-Dramas. What a bit bother me are the uncle-niece rumour and PSH as the female lead. No offense for PSH fans. I saw her once in certain dramas but I don't really like her acting. Hopefully, she can pull off the character of Choi In Ha, so I can like her as the heroine of this drama. The way she will hiccup everytime she lies would be interesting to watch!! ;)

By the way, Pinocchio will air together with The King's Face in the same time slot. Gaaaaaah it is dilematic!! Both sound great. Which one should I choose?? :(( :((

*well, since I am not Korean and will watch it after downloading, I can watch both tho :P*

Pinocchio, fighting!!!! :) :)

oneandthree said: Wohooo drama about reporters? seeking the truth? gonna love it <3 Moreover, the writer is the one writing IHYV, one of my favorite K-Dramas. What a bit bother me are the uncle-niece rumour and PSH as the main female lead. No offense for PSH fans. I saw her once in certain dramas but I don't really like her acting. Hopefully, she can pull off the character of Choi In Ha, so I can like her as the heroine of this drama. The way she will hiccup everytime she lies would be interesting to watch!! ;) Pinocchio, fighting!!!! :) :)

Wohooo drama about reporters? seeking the truth? gonna love it <3

Moreover, the writer is the one writing IHYV, one of my favorite K-Dramas. What a bit bother me are the uncle-niece rumour and PSH as the female lead. No offense for PSH fans. I saw her once in certain dramas but I don't really like her acting. Hopefully, she can pull off the character of Choi In Ha, so I can like her as the heroine of this drama. The way she will hiccup everytime she lies would be interesting to watch!! ;)

By the way, Pinocchio will air together with The King's Face in the same time slot. Gaaaaaah it is dilematic!! Both sound great. Which one should I choose?? :(( :((

*well, since I am not Korean and will watch it after downloading, I can watch both tho :P*

Pinocchio, fighting!!!! :) :)

You're right. I also don't like PSH in previous dramas. But, I really liked her in the movie "Miracle in Cell No. 7", she looks so great in there (emotional and very good character).

PSH getting so much praise for the character she played as a child who is a lawyer to try and get the judge to drop the charges given to his father (his father is mentally disabled), even though his father was sentenced to death because he did not commit an error.

I thought, An actor to be good or not in acting, depending on the story and the character she/he played. I hope PSH does not have a character like Cha Eun Sang, because I really don't like these characters ...