[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

yes I am seriously crazy over darling couple. cant wait for next ep.. I need to see them everyday..

it is like an addiction for me..

u feel what i feel? at least i am not the only one who is getting crazy wkwkw

Thank god we have others to share our pain with cause mayn. Life is becoming very difficult.

Episode nine is only 2 DAYS AWAY. hoorraaayyy..

sE6fVNO.jpg

till then I will go and do some hardcore work out so that I can fight In Ha for mahhhh boys love.

#delulu

You seriously know how to surprise us.

Honestly, I don't know whats the difference between karate and taekwondo.
Do you know if LJS knows either one of this martial art?

Lol. Idk mayn. He probably does..

photo LeeJongSuk008_zps73626c06.jpg

You don't get that body up with there without doing the thing down there.

VvQFkhC.jpg

Edit: had to fix the Richard simmons before the mod here hunts me down. Lol

Smokin' Hot Walkin' Chimney!

Oh yeah..

Burn Baby, Buuurrrrnnn...

Just a li'l nod at SoLim shippers: Attractive Chimney's got a fiery exit too!

Whaaatt. Gurl.

YOur take him. Just take him. He is yours. F0FBeFE.jpg

Those lovely metaphors WOW. I FEEL TOUCHED.. TEACH ME YOU WAY.. PLEASE.

Fact: Jongsuk has attained black belt 4-dan, which means he is qualified to be called ‘instructor’ in Taekwondo.

hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/52172444296/fact-jongsuk-has-attained-black-belt-4-dan-which

DAEBAK..

WE WERE MEAT TO BE. I am sorry @heartoppaya he is meant to be mine. And, I, his. You kindly leave us two lobe birds alone. Thank you.

/sings, "You're my destiny"/

/shuffles away/

DAEBAK..

WE WERE MEAT TO BE. I am sorry @heartoppaya he is meant to be mine. And, I, his. You kindly leave us two lobe birds alone. Thank you.

/sings, "You're my destiny"/

/shuffles away/

YAH IMMA! CHUGULLAE! After I purchased Candy Cigarettes too?!

But I'm doomed anyway. I'm a bad yeoja. I love both dongsaeng and hyung... Gaaah.. I'm dead.

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"‘You Who Came from the Stars,’ Lee Jong Suk and Song Yoon Ah Win Big at Grimme Awards

You Who Came from the Stars, Lee Jong Suk and Song Yoon Ah received awards from 2014 Grimme Awards.

Korean Television Directors of Photography Association will be launching2014 Grimme Awards ceremony on December 12 at the Korean Broadcasting Institute in Mokdong.

Grimme Awards was established in 1993 and the winners have been selected by the judges based on the project’s cinematic quality, artistic value, image beauty, creativity and experimenting spirit. 

‘You Who Came from the Stars,’ Lee Jong Suk and Song Yoon Ah Win Big at Grimme Awards

2014 Grimme Awards selected SBS’ You Who Came from the Stars as the recipient of the grand prize while KBS’ 2014 Global Special (documentary) and MBC’s Mama (drama) received the Best Achievement awards.

Lee Jong Suk, currently starring in SBS’ Pinocchio and Song Yoon Ah, who starred in MBC’s Mamareceived the Best Actor and Actress awards, respectively. They have been selected as the most outstanding actor and actress by the camera directors.

Additionally, a total of 16 pieces (drama, commercial, movie, documentary) were listed as the winners, including KBS 1TV’s Jeong Do Jeon, MBC’s Mama and more.

Photo credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82682/you-who-came-from-the-stars-lee-jong-suk-and-song-yoon-ah-win-big-at-grimme-awards

congratulation for Lee Jong Suk. pinocchio hasn't ended yet. but he already win an award. wow so much love for pinocchio. congratz :-bd =D>

candyminshin said:                                                                          PINOCCHIO DVD DIRECTOR CUT:

source:http://cafe.daum.net/Pncodvd via@leejongsukgall
@TheFoodMonster can you pls translate what is this all about...tq in advance :x :x

For the 2 minutes 22 seconds of this scene to be made, we needed at least 66 cuts.

Then, what happens to the rest of the cuts? Do we wastefully use it and throw it away?
The rest of the cuts are included in the Director Cut's DVD.

Director Cut Accepting Reservations
The Reason Why We Need a Director Cut DVD
The Drama Director Himself Cut Some Scenes out along with, Making/NG Cut/Commentary/Set Home/Script/Unpublished OST's will only be revealed and viewed in the Director Cut's DVD

Why Reservations Are Important
To make DVD's we need a minimum amount of reservations. The more reservations the additional videos are up! Quality up!

How to Make a Reservation
Pinocchio DVD Promotion Cafe http://cafe.daum.net/Pncodvd
Go to the cafe's bulletin board and follow the given directions and fill out forms, then done!
Ask questions using the Q&A bulletin board which is on top of the bulletin board.

The quote on the side of Park Shin Hye: After applying, how do you pay later?
The quote next to Park Shin Hye's head: It's hard!
The quote on Lee Jong Suk: Go on the computer.

Oh thank you so much. ♡

:* :* you are a total bae. So us international fans will get to buy it too?

class="content-title"Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – December Week 2

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – December Week 2

Pinocchio“: “It’s cold” means “I love you”

The first thing In Ha does after a speedy recovery from shingles is unleash her anger at Dal Po. But unfortunately for her, every attempt at hurting his feelings is thwarted by her hiccups. She laments her inability to get over him, blaming it on the cold then he surprises her with an emotional back hug and also blames it on the cold. These two are in sync even when they don’t want to be.

Cr: soompi

THEseemaMSK. said:

For the 2 minutes 22 seconds of this scene to be made, we needed at least 66 cuts.

Then, what happens to the rest of the cuts? Do we wastefully use it and throw it away?

The rest of the cuts are included in the Director Cut's DVD.

Director Cut Accepting Reservations

The Reason Why We Need a Director Cut DVDThe Drama Director Himself Cut Some Scenes out along with, Making/NG Cut/Commentary/Set Home/Script/Unpublished OST's will only be revealed and viewed in the Director Cut's DVD

Why Reservations Are Important

To make DVD's we need a minimum amount of reservations. The more reservations the additional videos are up! Quality up!

How to Make a ReservationPinocchio DVD Promotion Cafe http://cafe.daum.net/Pncodvd

Go to the cafe's bulletin board and follow the given directions and fill out forms, then done!Ask questions using the Q

on top of the bulletin board.
The quote on the side of Park Shin Hye: After applying, how do you pay later?The quote next to Park Shin Hye's head: It's hard!The quote on Lee Jong Suk: Go on the computer.

TheFoodMonster said: candyminshin said:                                                                          PINOCCHIO DVD DIRECTOR CUT:

source:http://cafe.daum.net/Pncodvd via@leejongsukgall
@TheFoodMonster can you pls translate what is this all about...tq in advance :x :x