[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="content-title"“Pinocchio” BTS Stills Show How Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Prepare for Intimate Scenes

ck525 December 7, 2014

Source:soompi

“Pinocchio” BTS Stills Show How Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Prepare for Intimate Scenes

Pinocchio” revealed Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s behind story of their sweet skinship. From holding hands to hugging and kissing, an overall behind-the-scenes steal cut captured the attention of the audience and drowned them in affection.

SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday drama special “Pinocchio” revealed adorable behind-the-scene photos of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye on December 7.

In the picture, the two are in the snow with wide smiles on their faces. The audience was even more intrigued by the photo because it was from behind the scenes of episode eight, which was when Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk finally kissed, a scene that made many cry out in joy.

Pictures of Lee Jong Suk leaning on Park Shin Hye’s shoulder while monitoring or playing with her hair while joking around also caught people’s attention. Many noticed how the two seemed close and affectionate towards each other.

These behind scenes were actually snippets of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk trying to maintain a tender atmosphere before heading into their kiss scene in order to properly deliver the fluttering emotions of love to the audience. The two’s passion for acting was also evident.

As seen as above, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are good friends who emotionally prepare for each scene together as one and joke around to get rid of any awkwardness. They also are the life of the studio with their charming personalities.

“There is no awkwardness between Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk during skinship scenes because they set the right mood before hand. Even on a daily basis, the chemistry between the two good friends are amazing and their charming personality brings smiles to everyone’s face,” producers of “Pinocchio” said. “We hope that you continue to tune in on the two’s romance.”

Meanwhile, “Pinocchio,” starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi, is about a man who lives under a false name and a woman who cannot lie. Episode nine will be aired on December 10.

Guest Hevi OnniO

THEseemaMSK. said:

FYI I already watched to ep 8.. then last friday, I accompanied my friend to watch from ep  5 to ep 8.. we finished at 2.30 AM.. can u imagine that? and saturday morning I went to work.. I worked with my eyes half closed

this is the proof that i am already out of my mind..

somebody plis help me

TheFoodMonster

said: Episode 9 English Translation: The Pied Piper

While Inha and Beomjo reports the icy road accidents, they witness Jaemyeong save the little boy and videotapes and reports the scene. Inha is in charge of interviewing the injured Jaemyeong and during the interview, Jaemyeong finds out that Inha is Song Cha Ok's daughter. After Dalpo witness this incident, he is trembles in fear that Jaemyeong will do something to Inha that he warns Inha to get away from him and not get close to him.

Sorry for the horrible translations.

:D

Don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit if you want to post this again!

Park Shin Hye on Jong Suk

(Cr: xina5959)  

She mentioned Jong Suk in an interview (Cine21, I think, but I don’t have the original interview, so it is translated from Chinese)

"Jong Suk is really really funny, I am the kind of person who has quite clear distinction in things I like and things I don’t like, but he is even more so, even though I have no idea where his line between love and hate lies (laugh). Looking at it this way, it seems I have really inherited my mother’s luck with people, I have luck in partners, I have really good partners every time."

Trans By: amyhsk 

k_xs said:

TheFoodMonster

said: Episode 9 English Translation: The Pied Piper

While Inha and Beomjo reports the icy road accidents, they witness Jaemyeong save the little boy and videotapes and reports the scene. Inha is in charge of interviewing the injured Jaemyeong and during the interview, Jaemyeong finds out that Inha is Song Cha Ok's daughter. After Dalpo witness this incident, he is trembles in fear that Jaemyeong will do something to Inha that he warns Inha to get away from him and not get close to him.

Sorry for the horrible translations.

:D

Don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit if you want to post this again!

Ahahaha...attractive Chimney. so now he's a Chimney.

Because he's smoky hot??

Smokin' Hot Walkin' Chimney!

Oh yeah..

Burn Baby, Buuurrrrnnn...

Just a li'l nod at SoLim shippers: Attractive Chimney's got a fiery exit too!