[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Hello friends, looking forward to this drama.
I'm still rather confused how's Choi In Ha and Choi Dal Po relationship? They're uncle and niece right? But only has 1 year gap and In Ha is older than him. That means they already know each other. And how they will address each other? :-/
Choichoi couple actually sounds cute.. hehehe ;))

Pinocchio :^o fighting!

Should I be concerned for Lee Jong Suk? They had pretty good chemistry during their photo shoot... But I thought it was interesting... I put this under spoilers so that I don't get booed  out of here. :P

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Park Shin Hye Reveals She Had the Best Compatibility with Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Hodeedeegii October 12, 20140Park Shin Hye Reveals She Had the Best Compatibility with Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho

Actress Park Shin Hye recently took part in a photo shoot and interview for the November issue of @star1 magazine, which will be released on October 20.

During the interview, the actress was asked, “There’s a saying that the actors that work alongside Park Shin Hye become Hallyu stars. What do you think the reason is?” to which she responded, “When I hear things like that, it’s also an honor for me because it means that I was able to help my co-star shine that much more.”

She continued, “Those [co-stars] possess enough charms to become Hallyu stars without me. I’m happy that people think there’s even a little bit of my influence there. To be honest, I think I’ve benefitted more from them, if I think about it.”

When asked to choose a male co-star she had the best compatibility with while filming together, Park Shin Hye mentioned actors Jang Geun Suk and Lee Min Ho. About Jang Geun Suk, she explained, “When we filmed SBS’ ‘You’re Beautiful,’ we really had the best teamwork. Not only within the drama, but also through outside conversations, we understand each other.” On Lee Min Ho, with whom she starred in “The Heirs,” she shared, “I think we worked well together because he has such a great personality.”

In the full interview, the actress discusses more about her acting, lifestyle, as well as beauty and diet routine. You can also find the entire pictorial in @star1’s November issue. Check out some of the photo shoot cuts below!
park shin hye 2park shin hye 3park shin hye 4Which actor do you think she had the best chemistry with?

@darcydevenus You shouldn't be concern about Jongsuk and Shinhye Chemisty :D Shinhye is known as queen of chemistry since she always able to built good chemistry with her co-star. One of the reason why she has lots of different ship for each of her co-star. 
I'm new in Jongsuk, but I follow most of his drama. And he also good at building great chemistry with his co-star. Except maybe with DS, when i like his chemistry with Sora better. But it's all back to so called preference. Same like when people prefer Cha Eun Sang with Young Do or the other way around in Heirs :) 
I want ChoiChoi couple soon !!! Can we skip My lovely girl ?? :-w :))

@giselle_tw
are you in Taiwan?  I am.  She's the queen of chemsitry?  I don't know if I agree.  She has decent chemistry, but I've seen her flat................ but I don't want to bash.  I think she's a terriffic actress, and has a lot to offer.  I'm looking forward to her performance.  I think her chemistry in The Heirs wasn't realistic.  Everyone has someone they do better with. LMH was not one of them.  But, that's my personal opinion. I'm really looking forward to her performance here.  I just thought the article was interesting.  She's worked with LJS before, but stated she had better 'chemy' with LMH and JGS.  I don't know, but I was interested.  People will ship whom they will, and I'l do the same.  :)  Still, it'll be fun.  Let the ships start... 
about Lovely Girl... no, don't skip it, it's really cute, it's a break from all of the mysery and angst.... I'm liking it myself. :)  Besides Krystal and LJS worked together in High Kick 3.  I'm sure he's wishing her well too.

@darcydevenus Nope. Not from Taiwan.
Well, as I told you before its a matter of preference. Every people have their own taste my taste and yours probably different that's why you like My lovely girl and I'm not. I like Heirs and you're not. It's black and white.  Its hard to generalize. Although I don't blame Heirs for the cast acting instead to the poor character writing and plot. 
And yes, Knetizen call her queen of chemistry i'm not the one who named her that way :) But as a fan I do believe her in that quality. As for Pinocchio I cant comment much because we not even watch the show yet. All we can do is to make assumption and based on my assumption her chemistry and Jongsuk will going smooth especially when it pump with good script. So we'll see ...

I agree.  They'll do fine with chemy.... and I agree... everyone has their own opinon.  May the ships begin........  And the bashing end......  I love PSH too.  She usually has great chemy.  So, it'll be fun to see what they do together. :)
I love the writer.  Almost all of the projects that have been done by her in the last couple of years have been great.  I have no complaints at all.  Really looking forward to the production-writing team!!!!!! AJA AJA!!! to everyone involved in the making of this. :)