[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

When did this happen?!I watched all the Episodes on Friday lol (when I should've been studying for finals) but I don't remember this scene. :o(My secret OTP for this drama.)
tumblr_ng7r9lEK2h1sl7awmo8_1280.jpg

Guest tenten05

I loved this scene even more than the kiss. OMG his eyes .. the passion and the concern and ....  so much feeeeeeeels right now :-t 
http---makeagif.com--media-12-07-2014-CF 

Guest noonapiu33_bfd3

ktiminie said:
noonapiu33_bfd3 said:

Hi everyone , sorry I 'm in the exam period I do not have time to do fanart
 but I could at least see Jong Suk oppa !!! So that's the fanart I promised you ,
if you have other suggestions for scenes that you like please !!! ^^

Guest ktiminie

Pssst chinguzzz, before going to sleep I made some gifs from the SBS Awards ceremony last year UnZTks.gif They are cute, aren't they?

VQN7Ke.gif3BembH.gifrbhnqa.gif

Have a good night everyone gckg.gif

...I still like LJS acting though. Yes, he does smoke and he did admitted aboout LBY having him go wash his mouth before kissing her at one of his Fan meeting.  He is not ashame about it and have a very honest conversation with the fans...not like other actors :-bd :-bd

I hope that he continued to do what LBY asked him to do before a kissing scene..by doing this, it will only show that he cares for his pair ;)

Hmm guys i find it weird that the brothers felt no "blood connection" when they first met...i know that 13 years is a long time but considering that they were separated when they were already in school or a bit old, they would have somehow recognized each other...

Also i wonder who asked for the divorce between IH's parents...

I also have this feeling that SBJ is ok with IH and DP having a relationship. Seems like he is even willing to help them...(i guess im alone in this one)