[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

원래 블로그 게시물이 삭제되었습니다, 그래서 너무 여기에 사진을 삭제하는 것이 더하지 않을까요? 피노키오 생산 팀처럼 보이는 최대한 스포일러를 유출하지 않도록 노력하고있다.

내가 이해... :)

why ?? who will delete them ?? :D 

I already put a spoiler tag for the other 4 picts (incase u r talkin abt Soompi's rules ) :D 

You know @"Rania Zeid"‌ Soompi moderator will come asking deleting them , so we can keep them hidden for more time

;)

I want to enjoy darling =P~

We should atleast respect the SBS / production and artists LJS/PSH if they want the photos to be deleted. The original source in Naver already deleted the photos, so probably SBS asked them to delete. Yeah, it's already spread on SNS but if you really support this drama, LJS and PSH we should help not spreading it coz the WOW factor will be gone if others already seen some bts of the teaser/photoshoot photos. Shin Hye also very secretive and not even sharing so much of this drama because they want the fans to be excited. So I understand why our Korean chingu here nicely requested to delete them and her intention is for the best. That's my opinion and we will see the teasers sooner with only less than a month left! Have a little patience but I can't wait to watch it already. :x

Pinocchio Team Fighting! I hope for the Best! :-bd

ravairie said: We should atleast respect the SBS / production and artists LJS/PSH if they want the photos to be deleted. The original source in Naver already deleted the photos. Yeah, it's already spread on SNS but if you really support this drama, LJS and PSH we should help not spreading it coz the WOW factor will be gone if others already seen some bts of the teaser/photoshoot photos. Shin Hye also very secretive and not even sharing so much of this drama coz they want the fans to wait and be excited. So I understand why our Korean chingu here requested to delete it and they are also protective. That's my opinion and we will see the teasers sooner with only less than a month left! have a little patience. :x

Guest nistymaj

Yes my friends...let us heed the request of our chinggus here to remove or delete the post. It hasn't been edited yet and it may affect the pre-production of Pinocchio and may hurt Shin Hye, Jongsuk and their cast mates. But what really bugs me is...this was a close room photo shoots...why are there leaks? Is it a sabotage? Were the production people not oriented beforehand? This is now the second time it happened. May the filming from now on go smoothly. Can't really wait for the drama of PSH and LJS. Although we are all excited...let's be patient. That is what went wrong with Heirs...they cant control the leak of BTS because it was filmed in open space and although it fed the excitement of the fans of individual stars...it gave way to neutral individuals to criticize even before they saw the drama. And for some who wants to be surprised...it kinda spoilered them that the real thing was already anti-climactic for them.  :)>-

Rania Zeid said: ravairie said: We should atleast respect the SBS / production and artists LJS/PSH if they want the photos to be deleted. The original source in Naver already deleted the photos. Yeah, it's already spread on SNS but if you really support this drama, LJS and PSH we should help not spreading it coz the WOW factor will be gone if others already seen some bts of the teaser/photoshoot photos. Shin Hye also very secretive and not even sharing so much of this drama coz they want the fans to wait and be excited. So I understand why our Korean chingu here requested to delete it and they are also protective. That's my opinion and we will see the teasers sooner with only less than a month left! have a little patience. :x

ravairie said: Rania Zeid said: ravairie said: We should atleast respect the SBS / production and artists LJS/PSH if they want the photos to be deleted. The original source in Naver already deleted the photos. Yeah, it's already spread on SNS but if you really support this drama, LJS and PSH we should help not spreading it coz the WOW factor will be gone if others already seen some bts of the teaser/photoshoot photos. Shin Hye also very secretive and not even sharing so much of this drama coz they want the fans to wait and be excited. So I understand why our Korean chingu here requested to delete it and they are also protective. That's my opinion and we will see the teasers sooner with only less than a month left! have a little patience. :x