[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest eppas05

Peace to all.... please don't let this thread be affected on negativity... Unhappy people are looking and wanting to have everyone be unhappy. We already said our piece then we have to move on. Let's concentrate to uri Darling on their friendships who are always enjoying and bickering of course;) Love this thread because of all the love given to them. To LMH and Suzy as I posted on that thread that hope they'll be happy.... Peace again;)

image@sleepykid
1) Because it's too cold, I'm also out of my mind.Because *uri oppa* is too handsome, I'm also out of my mind.
2) I can't hold you back right now, but...please don't go to anyone elseI don't have money to buy *uri oppa's* same brand right now, but...please don't let others buy all. (clearing off)

@sleepykid Haha no problem! I'm not good in translations so hopefully our chingu @aznfantizie will do it!  :)) :)>-
@myinnerbattles Thanks for liking my picture! I find him so charming in this picture! Just the thought of him feeling pain and suffering because of Shinhye made me go delulu 8-} Well it's just in the micro-movie though. We're still shipping their friendship! Looking forward to March 28! Hope we can get more surprises! =))

about Semir photo that @rania just posted ... i can see 186 "something" 168  :P :p which is respectively LJS and PSH  height !! weird haa ??? 
AHHHH  i just can't wait for the translation of both the ensquire magazine interview and this photo .. so i'm trying to solve the mystery by my self through what i can SEE only !! i feel like an illiterate hahahahahhh 

Guest summersunbeam

wow, just a short time and this thread is now on fire, haha.
I don't care about other actors to be honest and I even don't care more about artists' personal life, i only look at what they did, have been doing and will be doing regarding their career ( to entertain us ). We should ignore people like the girl who stirred up this thread cos obviously she's no more than an attention seeker so why should we give her what she wants then? just ignore her, ok people??
the important thing is Jong Suk was being honest when he said that he doesn't know about the rumor him dating Suzy. So we can trust him eh? Fan-girl the one you can trust, and in this case we - as LJS and PSH's fan rock !!!!! haha.

I haven't visited this thread for two days and wow so much pages to catch on, and I am too lazy to catch you all :D hmmm what's going on here? Did I miss something big? I think everybody aren't in a good mood now :-? There is always someone who will shake our peace guys. JUST SPREAD LOVE for our dearest darling WE ARE JOY WE ARE PEACE WE ARE LOVE >:D< I miss our darling so much now, Does anyone here feel the same? :(

Was watching the HK TVB Entertainment news & JS' Taiwan Press Con segment was shown.
Some questions asked were:
What character would you like to act as in the future? He answered, I would like to act a manly character. My past characters were quite similar even though different personalities. I don't wish to set my preference but usually guys want to show a manly feeling & in most of my past characters it has always been an image of young, boyish, cute feeling, so for now I want to act a manly character.
What type of girl do you like? He answered, a girl who is smart is special, that's all :D  Then he was asked again, 'What about outward appearance, anything special? Just smart is good?' He pondered for a while & answered, outwardly.......I used to always say from before that I really like LNY, so if look similar to LNY is good, a smart girl with outward appearance similar to LNY is ideal. But usually to come across/meet an ideal type of girl in life is not easy :)

vanillatwirls

said:

@sleepykid

1) Because it's too cold, I'm also out of my mind.Because *uri oppa* is too handsome, I'm also out of my mind.

2) I can't hold you back right now, but...please don't go to anyone elseI don't have money to buy *uri oppa's* same brand right now, but...please don't let others buy all. (clearing off)

ladyveil

said: Was watching the HK TVB Entertainment news

Some questions asked were:

What character would you like to act as in the future? He answered, I would like to act a manly character. My past characters were quite similar even though different personalities. I don't wish to set my preference but usually guys want to show a manly feeling

What type of girl do you like? He answered, a girl who is smart is special, that's all

:D

Then he was asked again, 'What about outward appearance, anything special? Just smart is good?' He pondered for a while

:)

Lee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye, a pictorial in London, deep physical affection

March 23,2015

Source:innolife.com

13789_1.jpg

The actor Lee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye had deep physical affection at London pictorial.
On 23rd the fashion magazine ‘In Style’ opened the pictorial of April, Lee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye shot in London.

In the picture Park Shin-Hye hug Lee Jong-Seok on a bonnet of car, like a real lover. Two people appeared as a couple in the drama ‘Pinocchio’, and they showed perfect harmony.
Lee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye wore black and white couple sandals. Also Lee Jong-Seok wore deep denim jacket, and Park Shin-Hye wore dotted one piece, making comfortable atmosphere.
The pictorial of Lee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye will be seen at Instyle magazine April issue. [Photo=Instyle]

----------------------------------

Lee Jong-Seok, successful fan meeting in Taiwan… 3 thousand fans went wild

March 23,2015

Source:innolife.com

13787_1.jpg

Lee Jong-Seok enchanted 3 thousand fans in Taiwan.

Actor Lee Jong-Seok had a fan meeting held at TICC (Taipei International Convention Center) on March 21st and finished it successfully.
Lee Jong-Seok drew great issue as local media and fans crowded at the airport as he entered Taiwan, and he proved himself as the mainstream of Korean wave with press conference and fan meeting with 3 thousand fans.

From ‘I Hear Your Voice’ to ‘Doctor Stranger’ and ‘Pinocchio’, Lee Jong-Seok was greatly loved. The 3 thousand seats were all sold out, and fans trying to buy Lee Jong-Seok’s goods made great lines.

Especially, this Taiwan fan meeting was a time to know the secret to popularity in Asia. In the fan meeting programs, the audiences were thrilled with his acting in good scenes and lines.
Meantime, Lee Jong-Seok is keeping up the Asia tour in China on March 28th. [Photo=Well Made ENT]

Guest samasta93

@aznfantizie That pict you posted above.... Is that.... edited pict? 0.0 Mygawd What was he doing there? I cant recall anything about kiss here or there on that particular wardrobe scene~~~ #realistic-pessimistic-approach#

@ to whom it may concern? can anyone pls who is in .;explain why I am seeng plenty "Banned Users? what is       all about? are they being banned for ever?    I saw @AliceN was banned as well.?? what is going in..PLS can anyone explique..thank you.

Guest samasta93

aznfantizie said: samasta93 said: @aznfantizie That pict you posted above.... Is that.... edited pict? 0.0 Mygawd What was he doing there? I cant recall anything about kiss here or there on that particular wardrobe scene~~~ #realistic-pessimistic-approach#