[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Lee Jong-Seok & Park Shin-Hye met again in London… changed into a hippie couple

March 18, 2015

Source:innolife.com/

13725_1.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye, who worked with drama ‘Pinocchio’, met again in London.
Lee Jong-Seok and Park Shin-Hye worked with the April edition magazine of fashion magazine ‘In Style’. The pictorial was taken at the streets and cafes of London. The two showed perfect harmony in hippy clothes.
In the released pictorial, the two made friendly poses. They were close in front of the camera to stare into the camera. On the streets, Park Shin-Hye showed good chemistry, putting her head against Lee Jong-Seok’s shoulder.
At the interview, they talked about behind stories of ‘Pinocchio’. About the ‘Blocking Mouth Kiss’, Lee Jong-Seok said, “As the director thought of this pretty picture, we acted as the script.”

[Photo=In Style]

---------------------------------

'Pinocchio's Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye reunite in London as a chic, visual couple

March 18, 2015

Source:allkpop

One of our recent favorite onscreen sweethearts, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, recently reunited in London for a picturesque couple pictorial with 'InStyle'! 

In the pictures released, the two become a fashionable hipster couple, dressed in light casual outfits, perfect for the upcoming spring weather. 

During the interview, Lee Jong Suk reminisced the kiss scenes in 'Pinocchio' and said, "There was a picture that the director had imagined so I followed the script without any hesitation. Even after the drama ended, I listen to the OST often and the scene comes up in my head so vividly. It was that pretty. " 

Park Shin Hye then added, "I think the kiss scene came out much nicely because even the direction that our palms would face were detailed out beforehand.

Check out the pictures below! 

Is this couple your OTP?

lee-jong-suk_1426697398_20150318_PSH_LJS
lee-jong-suk_1426697444_20150318_PSH_LJS

more pics@http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/pinocchios-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-reu

Funny how we're spazzing not because of the main subject of the picture but of its background instead. Haha I was so blessed to be able to join this thread cause even though Pinocchio has ended months ago, you're still able to keep this thread alive. I don't post as much as others do, neither contribute anything to spazz about but I always enjoy lurking in this thread to keep my stressed mind and body happy and alive. Thank you, thank you all :)

tumblr_nleyq2B79y1tkq3l4o2_250.jpgtumblr_nleyq2B79y1tkq3l4o4_250.jpgtumblr_nleyq2B79y1tkq3l4o3_250.jpgtumblr_nleyq2B79y1tkq3l4o1_250.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk attending “Twenty” VIP Premiere
        They came out to support the cast since Kim Woo Bin is good friends with both of them, Kang Haneul is Shinhye’s good friend and classmate; Yoobi from “Pinocchio” is also in the movie! It’s a “Heirs” and “Pinocchio” reunion! So so sweet.

Credit to: http://pienocchio.tumblr.com/
BTW, HAPPY 1200th PAGEs everyone!!! I'm so happy to be a Pinocchio's fan, cause the drama is so good, the storyline is really really awesome, the cast is perfect!!!!! Even the Drama ended 2 months ago, but we can keep this thread alive, and a lot of news still about our Darling couple are still released day by day. Love all fellows in this thread!

Both articles of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye in London are leading No.1 and No.2 at website KdramaStars's Most Popular, now. The Power of Darling couple is no kidding! :)) Yesterday was full of shocking and happiness, since we could see them together once again in an unexpected way. Big thanks to InStyle - this time, your pictorial is really amazing and awesome! Although ShinHye used to have a couple Pictorial with Yoon Si Yoon and Yoo Yeon Suk before, but this time, InStyle Magazine brings out a brand new side of hers. The feeling when I first saw Darling's InStyle pics was amazing, I couldn't believe in my very own eyes, they looks different. Jong Suk looks more manly and ShinHye is really different far from her image before, I was impressed a lot by InStyle Magazine's pics. Good job, InStyle! :) Very well-done!!!!