[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

We didn't expect anything from Samsung but it seems like they prepared something for usMeanwhile we've waited for so long (since the news came out after Pinocchio ended) but what the heck is Millet doing right now? haha 
You should go to the corner and think what you've done wrong, Millet LOL

Re Rapido and MVIO CF Love Video
I think it's regarding "异地恋" = Long distance relationship, that's why it was filmed at different date/time? 
http://www.weibo.com/mviochina
#MVIO Fun#拥有异地恋的人是幸运的,因为你拥有了一个愿意和你一起坚持努力的人,你拥有了一颗能和你有着相同执着和梦想的心,你拥有了一份强烈到有勇气挑战可恶的距离的爱,这难道不是一种幸福吗?将这份幸福化为只属于你们自己的Love video,让时间见证你们的爱情。
9adc6f20gw1epkwq2uenuj20c80f8wh1.jpg

http://www.weibo.com/rapidochina
#RAPIDO Fun#号外号外!!!性感女神朴信惠与@MVIO_CHINA 代言人暖男李钟硕在一起啦~~~两人甜蜜牵手将为我们带来一段充满爱意的Love Video~让我们一起期待两人爱的火花吧~!
9adc1d90gw1epkwdszk3sj20c80f8mzu.jpg

Guest KimberlyC

10394597_10206128724847595_2135373275523

leejongsuksshi❬One More Time, Park Shin Hye And Lee Jong Suk Are Fated To Meet❭

After all facts between #ParkShinHye and #LeeJongSuk, now the fans of both got shocked 'cause of the latest news. After the news said that Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk will attend their own fan meeting in the same city, same date, and same time, fans got more shock knowing that the fan meeting's place of theirs just 26 minutes to go each other by car.

Now, RAPIDO and MVIO both makes fans shock again. Two brands under Samsung Fashion Company took the two stars as their models for clothing new style. Yesterday (25/02), fans realized that Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk filmed CF in the same place although its different time.

Not finished yet, fans got a news said that #KimWooBin and #KangSorawill be leads in an upcoming drama 'Jejudo Gatsby' which be start around This May. Fans just realized that Kim Woo Bin, is the male lead that act with Park Shin Hye in Heirs, and he is best friend of Lee Jong Suk. Kang Sora, who is the female lead that act with Lee Jong Suk in Doctor Stranger, best friend of Park Shin Hye.

Once a moment, Kim Woo Bin said that Park Shin Hye is like a male friend to him who can jokes around, so he just got a look for Park Shin Hye as a friend. Lee Jong Suk said that Kang Sora is like a male friend who can share anything without worrying and can jokes around, so he think that Kang Sora is one of his good friend. 
Well, just see how people look Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, also Kim Woo Bin and Kang Sora. After saw the chemistry between#JongShin in Pinocchio, are you getting ready to see chemistry between#WooSo?

Although i want to see PSH together with KWB,, i think the upcoming love video from uri darling couple is enough to suffice my disapointment

Guest selena1993

and why do i feel more excited in rapido-mvio joint cf than millet ??! haha millet is such a huge blow of dissappointment for me !! my anticipation for them has tarnished!!

Guest kiyeujay

Mvio and Rapido also deleted their post at the same time . :)) :)) :)) Who can explain ?????? :))) First, SH deleted, then both companies . =))

YESH.................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the idea of love video............pretty pretty plz....make it romantic and dreamy one. Suddenly i feel so energetic. !!!!!
Btw, is love video info true ??? Wondering though :):D :D :)

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1;"T: Park Shin Hye’s Instagram Post
on_Instagram_ceci.jpg
English translation on my blog: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/26/t-park-shin-hyes-instagram-post-6/

HAHAHA.. :DEverything that happened today... I'm going to faint from laughing #-o #-o #-o
First, SH IG upload and deletion, and then uploaded a new one a few minutes later (Beautiful and Sexy :-\" )Second, Rapido and MVIO Weibo update and deletion (Now, I have doubt about the LOVE Video. If it is really a FMV, I think they are really creative :)) ) Thrid, STILL NO UPDATES from MILLET I-) I-)
Still waiting for JS to update his IG to save us !!!푸흐흐 \:D/