[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest selena1993

seems like shinhye's eyes are swollen!! gosh!! did she cry a lot??

why do i have this feeling that she's having a hard time getting out from her character in pinocchio??! seems also like she's missing the cast and the crew,, and the song that she posted is a little bit sad and depressed.. or maybe she's still in the healing process,, shinhye-ya !' kwenchana!!! were here supporting u!!

selena1993 said: seems like shinhye's eyes are swollen!! gosh!! did she cry a lot?? why do i have this feeling that she's having a hard time getting out from her character in pinocchio??! seems also like she's missing the cast and the crew,, and the song that she posted is a little bit sad and depressed.. or maybe she's still in the healing process,, shinhye-ya !' kwenchana!!! were here supporting u!!

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif; font-size: 3.6rem; font-weight: 200; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1;"T: Park Shin Hye’s Instagram Poston_Instagram_MOjainsong.jpg
English translation: https://thefoodmonsterfeeds.wordpress.com/2015/02/24/t-park-shin-hyes-instagram-post-4/

Guest gland123

I do notice that SH has swollen eyes in those pics. Hope she will get well soon, hang out with friends and keep your shining smile SH yah. We are always by your side.

Hi everyone! It's my first time posting here. Normally, I only posted at one particular thread, though I rarely post recently due to my work and stuff. I think you can guess which thread I'm talking about, from my avatar :D I've seen quite a few familiar usernames here^^ Hii!

I used to be a faithful and loyal shipper of one ship. When Pinocchio started, I only shipped JS and SH on-screen only, because I really believed in my one and only ship. But, as Pinocchio approaching to an end, the chemistry between JS and SH was beyond amazing. And, I feel so betrayed....by my own feelings! That, I began to ship them off-screen too. Can one person be a faithful and loyal shipper of two ships??? I mean, I'm happy seeing SH with both JS or with (I don't think I should mention his name here). In short, I'm happy either way :D
I decided to post here after seeing SH's recent IG posts. I personally think, there's something going on. SH must be in a confusing stage right now. I think she has feelings for someone but she is trying to deny it for whatever reason. Choi In Ha was such a great character and she portrayed it so well. I only watched 3 of her TV dramas; YAB, Heirs, and Pinocchio.  Choi In Ha is my most fave character of hers. I think she loved Choi In Ha so much, because through CIH, she got to deliver so many great lines and did so many wonderful acting. Everything about Pinocchio was so good. And, the bond Dalpo and Inha had, was so special. They grew up together. They knew each other best. They're more than just lovers, but family. It's a dream relationship for anyone. That's why she's having a hard time getting out of a character. 
She is the only Korean actress whom I adore so much. So, I truly hope that she will be happy. I'm so looking forward to seeing her new drama, hopefully, she will be paired up with Kim Soo Hyun this time :D But, I'm not ready to see JS pairing up with anyone, because I only want him to be with my SH..Hahahaha...

Guest selena1993

SAMSUNG WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH MY HEART?!?!?!?!?!?! it's hard enough as it is, don't be the wind to my sailing ship!!! :-S

so .. first is millet then hunan and this samsung?? seriously?? whoever are behind in these companies are totally MERCILESS to pinocchio fans ... They really love playing with our vulnerable hearts .. grrr!! im used to have long patience before , but now i cant take it anymore ..my rage for them is about to explode ..!!!!

IMO I really feel if PSH is having difficulties in letting go of her Inha's character it just might be because some of the feelings she had were actually hers that she normally denies herself in real life. In many of her translated interviews she says when in a relationship she tends to be rather selfish. As Inha she was far from that. She even tried to sacrifice her love for Dalpo so that he is not torn apart by loving her and seeking justice. Maybe Inha is what PSH is on a deeper level but having a tough time bringing that nature of herself out except when playing this character. I read somewhere where she stated that she would like to embodied a few of Inha's characters but maybe she already does and is trying to reconcile her true self and what she thinks that is. :-B

Guest kiyeujay

All we hope/  we know she can deal with it soon. :D
I hear tonight Sukii also filmed in han river where SH filmed. I wonder whether both JS and SH know what they will filming????? And i think it's not a coincidence , it's planned. :D

Guest selena1993

This is like waiting for another week of Pinocchio but this version is more painful. From Millet, Hunan and now MindBridge and MVIO

@sleepykid it's rapido not mindbridge :D :D ehe

I was and am not feeling good as SH is having a rather hard & emotional time. The 1st time I notice she was not ok was in her Agatha Signing Event(on valentines day), she tried looking happy but I can see her smile was not her usual cheerful smile & her eyes looked sad. She was better but not 100% in her Birthday Celebration with her fans that night. I am sure for those of us who has been following SH all these years can see through it.
Her eyes was puffy in the IG picture she posted. I am sure she cried a lot, over her emotions and her deleted IG posting which surely she felt bad as it caused quite a stir in social media & also misunderstandings + speculations, as many ppl tagged LMH & LJS. Eventhough SH was just quoting a question from a book she's reading, naturally that question will stir a lot of excitement/ speculations & surely it's a slip of her mind in posting it & then she realized her mistake.
Though she is strong and will be ok (hopefully soon), she really needs a lot of encouragement, support and activities to keep her occupied. For us, who love Pinocchio so much are having such a hard time withdrawing from it, I can imagine how much....................................hundreds even thousands times more difficult for SH to withdraw. The last drama which is also difficult for her to withdrew was YAB, and she told JGS not to contact her for period of time. But this time how can she not see LJS or tell him not to contact her, as they have to endorse for Millet. Poor SH :(   I hope SH will accept a movie to work in, right until it's time to start her last semester in university.

Now onto other subjects, I saw the girl in LJS' MVIO CF wore exactly the same clothes & shoes which SH was wearing for her RAPIDO CF. As these 2 brands are owned by Samsung, I think the girl might be a 'body double' as SH in LJS' MVIO CF. I can't think of any reason MVIO wanted the girl to wear exactly the same clothes & shoes as SH & even the girl's hair style is similar although she is slightly chubbier than SH. Oh, and MVIO also filmed the CF at the same locations that SH was filming for RAPIDO. Weird, coincidence or...???? 8-|

About the MBC discussion video clip, my own POV is that they did not get the fact right about LJS telling LYB "you are pretty". From the start in Pinocchio 1st Press Conference > 2nd Press Conference > SBS Night Entertainment TV Program Interview > many other interviews, LJS has been very consistent in his remarks & view of SH being very very beautiful & lovely. He has only said LYB is also lovely, cute & funny. Even in LJS' Guangzhou FM, when the MC asked him to guess the next guest to appear in the big screen, and the MC hinted a very beautiful girl, JS answered confidently that it's SH as in his mind & eyes SH is the beautiful girl but it was LYB instead :))

I'm not sure if they know each other but clearly Millet and Samsung are trolling Pinocchio fans haha
On Hunan side, we need to wait for their agencies' confirmation more than Hunan themselves. But the good thing is they didn't say it's not true and they didn't receive the invitation like last time, so... no news is still good news right? 
Edit: While it's expected Shinhye would have a hard time letting go of Pinocchio ( considered how much she loves it and she has always been down after her dramas ended) I don't think we should take her song's meaning seriously lol
Shinhye does recommend songs quite often. Most of the time, it's because she likes the song, artists or have some relationship with the artists lead to help/promote their works... And she also has good taste in music... 
Since she said she is recording today, so maybe her project has to do something with the singer of the song she recommended? We will wait and find out :)

I remember watching movies the mummy return starring Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz one of the dialogue in there I remember till now "when too much coincidence is not coincidence it's called faith" . If I want to relate to our darling couple it's too much coincidence happen its starting from their fashion show called closet something I'm can't remember and till now I guess.