[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Rania Zeid said: tumblr_njg1ehDMSV1sh32sgo2_250.giftumblr_njg1ehDMSV1sh32sgo1_250.gif

amyhsk:

Lee Jong Suk Guangzhou FM (Part 5)

DO NOT EDIT DO NOT CROP LOGO

Jong Suk was looking at the MC attentively when he was asking the question about his ideal type, and then the MC suddenly said, “Don’t look at me like that. I feel shy.” After the translator translated what the MC said, Jong Suk stoppedturning his microphone and laughed.  

am i the only one who cant differentiate between shinhye's piu-piu and jong suk'spiyung piyung?..to me it's sound the same lol
whether it's jerry's or tom's but at the end it's belong to both of them..cuz they have the same cute gesture while doing piu-piu/pyung-pyung
:x

Chingu... let me confess about one thing... i've watched secret garden, when i saw Lee Jong Suk first in secret garden, im fallin in love with him, with his cool character... then i've said in my heart that he'll become a superstar... then now yeeeaaaahhh... that's comin true... ;)

Anyway... i guess this page has never sleep =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Credit: to the owner. Hopefully someone can translate Yubi message to jongsuk he's reaction totally different with inha maybe because of INHA piung piung so cute unresistable. So basically the GUY MC is sense something about jongsuk so he keep targeting the question regarding to shinhye so he make him shy and the people responded too.. Like when we are watching interview report or something we need to reveal the fact so we have to target the sensitive part if the target fall from it so the truth reveal LOL anyway daebak MC you did a GOOD JOB YGN can hired you Full time :D

Guest corrine_raffa_at_yahoo.com_stv

Nosy jang (reporter) and cameramen YGN (im forget her name) sample of tom and jerry couple =))

Video (1 hour) LJS @ Guangzhou FM
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODg4ODI5MjA0.html

Video (35 min ) LJS @ Guangzhou FM part 1

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-SrsH3AivyQ/

Video (23 min ) LJS @ Guangzhou FM part 2

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/S75p4jTr7Zo/

Video (39 min ) LJS @ Guangzhou FM part 3

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/cujHstp4Lr4 

Embedded image permalink 

stargazer187 said: @riuenu posted "Then the host ask sukkie, when he filming that show, does he feel shy and embarrassing, cause normally some kiss is just by the angle, doesn't kiss for real, the host continue, but this kiss is real. Sukkie reply, actually when he is filming this scene, he never think so much, what he is thinking is just how to make the scene more beautiful, after that he also went back to watch this scene, he also never feel anything, but when he watch it with his fans here, he feel extremely shy The host ask, so this scene is one take or film it for a long time? Sukkie reply, it's not take a long time to film, should say it take at many different angle, causw we change alot of angle to film this kiss (all the fans and the host went orhhhhhhh ) The host ask, in this show, there is toast kiss, hand kiss and etc etc, alot of different kind of kisses, but in Pinocchio, which is the most memorable kiss to you, sukkie reply, its the kiss that I watch with all of you (point to the blank screen ) just now when I am watching, I have a special feeling, like watching this scene with mummy (I dun understand this part, why like watching with mummy ), the host added, so it's like watching the scene with mummy looking at daughter in law feel right, Then sukkie nods" My comment: Well, that's why I can t be an artist, I'm not good at acting, I got C for my drama class, :-( But I believe he's lying =)) Even just watching those scenes I can see there's something2 in their kiss which my poor heart feels so full of butterflies flt here and there =)) So how can he just feel nothing, waa daebakk, that's so greatt =)) This is because I'm so slow, taking different angles, could this be inderectly meant as "long time" LOL He is too obvious, :D but I won't belive it untill the two say a valid yes to all of our speculation here and all fans out there. Like yoo rae said, "I won't be mistaken anymore, I won't believe it untill you bring me a valid facts" Yoooohooo, \:D/ don't want to be OT - ♡♡♡♡♡♡Pinocchio♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

justloveher

said: Credit: to the owner. Hopefully someone can translate Yubi message to jongsuk he's reaction totally different with inha maybe because of INHA piung piung so cute unresistable. So basically the GUY MC is sense something about jongsuk so he keep targeting the question regarding to shinhye so he make him shy and the people responded too.. Like when we are watching interview report or something we need to reveal the fact so we have to target the sensitive part if the target fall from it so the truth reveal LOL anyway daebak MC you did a GOOD JOB YGN can hired you Full time

:D

tumblr_njg741wL6q1sh32sgo1_500.jpg

Choi Sung-joon twitter update (8 Feb 2015)

Sang Hyun Hyung is getting married. Congratulations!!!! Sister-in-law, please take care of our hyung, thanks a lot!! kk Be happy ever after :)

(Translation note: He actually said really really congratulations, but I dunno how to translate that into grammatically correct English :P And the last line means be together for a hundred years, it is a standard greeting for weddings in Chinese and Koreans, I changed it a bit too. And so that’s why you left GZ late last night ^^, I thought you weren’t invited LOL)

상현이형 결혼 너무 너무 축하드려용!!!! 형수님 저희 형 잘 부탁리고 정말 감사합니다!! ㅋㅋ 백년해로 하세요:)

Lee Jong Suk Guangzhou FM (Part 6)- Piong Piong
He was asked about his thoughts on the Piong Piong scene, he said because he doesn’t really know how to drink, so he found the scene a bit fake. He often did the piong piong thing with PSH, so he thought he could use that.
Then the MC asked who the original source of piong piong was from, seems that PSH said she created that. JS said yes, she did that first but she did biong biong and he modified it to piong piong, it feels a bit different.
Then the MC asked him to try demonstrating it. And after the third time, the MC said Jong Suk blushed, and then he replied, “No, I am ok.”
(P.S. If you want to share the video, please share my youtube link or my tumblr page. Thanks.)
By: amyhsk 

Embedded image permalink

[08.02.2015] Lee Jong Suk and Lee Bo Young at Yoon Sang Hyun Wedding Embedded image permalink
[08.02.2015]  Yoon Kyung Sang was also at Yoon SangHyun's wedding
#윤상현 형님 축축축축하합니다 ㅎㅎ 너무 멋진 형이랑 너무 아름다웠던 형수님.. 평생 행복하시길 동생이 기도할께요!! 

Source : yunkyunsang IG yunkyunsang

miwasj said:

justloveher

said: Credit: to the owner. Hopefully someone can translate Yubi message to jongsuk he's reaction totally different with inha maybe because of INHA piung piung so cute unresistable. So basically the GUY MC is sense something about jongsuk so he keep targeting the question regarding to shinhye so he make him shy and the people responded too.. Like when we are watching interview report or something we need to reveal the fact so we have to target the sensitive part if the target fall from it so the truth reveal LOL anyway daebak MC you did a GOOD JOB YGN can hired you Full time

:D