[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

TheFoodMonster said: Oh. It is already 3:38 AM now and I need to get ready for school at 6:00 AM. Going to sleep now after translating articles. I-) Thank you everyone for loving my translations. These translations are my presents to all of you since I cannot translate as much as usual due to exams and college interviews. Some days, I believe I won't be able to post anything. Thank you again, for loving my translations and continue to spazz about Darling Couple and Pinocchio for me. Until my next post, good bye~ :D Good night! :)

yaaaa.. Shin Hyeee-yaa.. long eyelashes, delecate and warm eyes? Aigooooo... It's a no..noo..big nooo..for friendzone.. Not allowed!! I'm a tomboyish, back then when i was in a highschool.. Only have very few girlfriend and lots alots boyfriends.. But, not even once i could see the "long eyelashes, delecate and warm eye-side" of boys in my friendzone.. Not, physical to be honest.. So, what the......LOL.. Too much informations, baby girl.. If you want people to think that Jong Sukkiee just a good and responsible friend.. You should stop talking.. Who teach you talking so bluntly like that?? Yaaa..aigooo

TheFoodMonster said: Oh. It is already 3:38 AM now and I need to get ready for school at 6:00 AM. Going to sleep now after translating articles. I-) Thank you everyone for loving my translations. These translations are my presents to all of you since I cannot translate as much as usual due to exams and college interviews. Some days, I believe I won't be able to post anything. Thank you again, for loving my translations and continue to spazz about Darling Couple and Pinocchio for me. Until my next post, good bye~ :D Good night! :)

gland123 said: Hello everyone ^^ this is the first time I join soompi, cant stand out of the topic anymore. It's obvious that SH shined so bright beside JS. They are perfect together. When watching the film, I didnt feel they were acting, just like they were a real couple in real life. I am deeply in love with their chemistry. I just wonder many articles wrote that SH and JS are at the same age but as I google, SH was born in 1990 meanwhile JS 1989. I am quite confused.

TheFoodMonster

said: Oh. It is already 3:38 AM now and I need to get ready for school at 6:00 AM. Going to sleep now after translating articles. 

I-) 

Thank you everyone for loving my translations. These translations are my presents to all of you since I cannot translate as much as usual due to exams and college interviews. Some days, I believe I won't be able to post anything. Thank you again, for loving my translations and continue to spazz about Darling Couple and Pinocchio for me. Until my next post, good bye~

:D

Good night!

:)

Guest selena1993

"Park Shin Hye is known throughout the entertainment industry as the queen of making friends with everyone and is known for being nice and easy to get along with. However, she said with a small laugh, "No. I lost the title of flower of the filming site due to Jong Sukkie." She added with cute chagrin, "I even lost to the length of his eyelashes and lost to his aegyo. i lost to everything."

HAHA so sukki won this time over shinhye..HAHAHA the battle of aegyo and the length of eyelashes tho 
=)) =)) =)) =))

However, through a continuous evaluation of Lee Jong Suk, we were able to learn how close they are and how much they lean to each other for support as friends and as colleagues. She said, "Jong Sukkie is a lovely friend. His body is filled with lovely aegyo so I asked if he is the youngest child, but he replied that he is the oldest." and "Because of him, I was able to laugh a lot, strangely I felt proud of him at times, I liked him as my partner, and we were able to exchange a lot of harmony. His eyes are delicate and warm."

hahaha love them <3 <3

Hi fellas! Please don't get tired of many silent lurkers like me who just showed up. Teehee. I started to watch this drama after some friends of mine which a k-drama experts recommend me this ADORABLE drama which Lee Jong Suk, who I just idolize in the last 3 month (but oh my God, I find myself everyday look for his facts, pasts, films, dramas, cfs, like a sasaeng). What made me his fan is absolutely his brilliant acting through IHYV, and I was craving right after that I finished IHYV such as Doctor Stranger (and I don't want to OT but actually 7 fist episodes are great, I'm not make it much but it's. Like the writer didn't have his/her focus to write rational and neckwrecking script like the first term, I can't agree more if some of DS fans put harsh comments.. But we can't deny our Sukkie DID well, and understand his frustate as a single lead.) I had a marathon to eps 12 and I realized start to be insane like "where are my news, bts, review, and interview about Pinocchio ?!!!" And that.. Was brought me here. I'm, no... We're all here I will mention it again sorry teehee.. Even if I just post, and I know I don't have right to even say Us but let me.. Can I? Want to say that have a GREAT GRATEFUL feeling that we have everyone of you.. Even I want to thank everyone, you all contributed here to spazz and have a fun discussion about our Darling, and especially @TheFoodMonster‌ , @"Rania Zeid"‌ who build a bridge for international fans like us to understand their recent updates. That grins, laughs, cries won't be brought here without your great translations you brought. (@TheFoodMonster , I'm also a 3rd grader of high school like you but you still make these adorbs translations.. Thankyou so much. Just don't talk like your translation isn't great, I love it much! I'm very glad the Darling shippers here don't want to ship their sail. Teehee. I can understand it hurts if they won't be real, but we 'll clinge into that hope. We still haven't know the truth which korean actor and actress want to hide. BUT it will outcome to surface, maybe with different shape but it will. I love their chemistry and I don't find it's tiring for replay pinocchio's moments everytime I can. The good thing should have an end because maybe if the there's sequels, you can find you're bored and you want to get rid of it. *quoted from gossen law. Laugh* And I can't loving more their interviews here. How they praises each other. I don't want to be more delusional, but I can't hold myself to believe they're too real to be real. I believe that kind of expression when talk about each other, can't deny what their inside have, when lips can lie.

NukeA said: yaaaa.. Shin Hyeee-yaa.. long eyelashes, delecate and warm eyes? Aigooooo... It's a no..noo..big nooo..for friendzone.. Not allowed!! I'm a tomboyish, back then when i was in a highschool.. Only have very few girlfriend and lots alots boyfriends.. But, not even once i could see the "long eyelashes, delecate and warm eye-side" of boys in my friendzone.. Not, physical to be honest.. So, what the......LOL.. Too much informations, baby girl.. If you want people to think that Jong Sukkiee just a good and responsible friend.. You should stop talking.. Who teach you talking so bluntly like that?? Yaaa..aigooo

@justloveher.. Yeah, right? If it's me, i'll be fainted or atleast forget my lines..LOL.. They are still a normal human being who have feeling afterall, right.. I'm not shipping them nor expecting too much.. Just enjoying "the moment" though..LOL.. Yups, you are right.. Only time will tell

Guest selena1993

PINOCCHIO will be broadcasted on 衛星劇場(EISEIGEKIJO) from April,2015 in Japan

Embedded image permalink

Seems like Japan has already bought the rights to air Pinocchio :D :D

NukeA said: @justloveher.. Yeah, right? If it's me, i'll be fainted or atleast forget my lines..LOL.. They are still a normal human being who have feeling afterall, right.. I'm not shipping them nor expecting too much.. Just enjoying "the moment" though..LOL.. Yups, you are right.. Only time will tell

@stargazer187.. Well said, chingu!  But, you know what? There's something "scared" me the most..*hiccups..hiccups*.. If, it's true Thailand CF shooting is for Millet, plus staying there for few more days for holiday..read my lips "TOGETHER".. Don't you think it's just even harder to "forget" the feeling, or it's just even geting stronger.. Hemmm, it's making me think of something..Aaaisshhh
[-X  Not shipping..not shipping..

@justloveher.. Me too, i ship the friend_ship...LOL.. Yup, chemistry is 100% pure gold! It's even beyond reality it self, it's a heaven! I have my own asumption too, since i was a shipper before.. But, been there, done that.. I don't wanna be hurt anymore.. So, I'm cool now..*hiccups*.. At least, that's what i keep telling myself..LOL.. But, keep spazzing and shipping as long and much as you want, though.. I really don't mind.. I'm enjoying every  asumption, shipping, speculation, news, gifs, comment, LOL-ing..in this thread.. Above all, we love them, right?  Keep on going, chingu!!

I love how LJS admitted that he feels in a sump for sometime. i really admire actors/actresses admitting their weaknesses, because it made me feel that thy are human too. and what is important is on how they overcome this weaknesses. Like PSH, I know we will expect more from LJS.

@NukeA‌ im one with You i been shipping her at first but i learned a lot from my past i dont want to become one again thats why for me shipping is just for FUN.. And now LJs is one of my flavor i love his acting this guy be sure have big spot in the future he so promising! The way he convey the emotion his eyes Gosh im becoming like sh lol

@justloveher.. then We are in same ship now! Wellcome! hug..hug.. Jong Sukkie is my baby boy too.. Love him more and more.. Maybe not multi talented nor perfect idol.. But, Love that from him the most, just the way he is.. And above all, just like my baby girl Shin Hye,  i believe he will be a big and worldly-known actor soon.. Count on that! Very proud of him

Guest kiyeujay

NathanielE said: Hmm...so, i'm only the one who ships Jongsuk and Shinhye hard. I used to ship ...'Robsten' who were real once. I believe in 'Darling' ...don't have idea why or how ??.

For now, I really want to know...Are they read each other "interview"? Just want to see Jong Sukki expression his face for the sentence "No. I lost the title of flower of the filming site due to Jong Sukkie, I even lost to the length of his eyelashes and lost to his aegyo. i lost to everything." Pls, the reporter back to asking him abt this sentence for me! Love darling couple friendship more and more :x

wow what an exciting reading time i just had! thank u guys for posting Shin Hye's intv translations. Special thanx to foodmonster n others who translated! you ppl are the best!

yesterday loved LJS interviews and today PSH too surprised me! Instead of diplomatic and careful answers we get open and casual interview abt LJS and others! She evn spoke abt dating and marriage. i think evn in one of the earlier intv she did mention abt dating some one. she is very cautious in such things.

What made me happy was as pinochio fans we are eager to know more about our cast and shooting site incidents. PSH bits on scenes were really precious!

She really crying in break up scene! or LJS eating salt covered ice (poor guy) or Yoobi's original song! and we evn got to know psh's fav kiss scene!

love both of htem and their friendship! dont know wht holds for them in future bt want them to achieve great heights in their career. And be happy too! both of them deserve it!