[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; font-stretch: inherit; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Reveals Affection and Trust for Acting Partner Park Shin Hye
ck525 January 25, 2015 
Lee Jong Suk Reveals Affection and Trust for Acting Partner Park Shin Hye

Lee Jong Suk revealed his affection and trust for his fellow actress Park Shin Hye.

In a recent interview with Sports Donga, Lee Jong Suk revealed the behind stories of the SBS drama “Pinocchio” and his own life values.

“This time Park Shin Hye acted a character very different from her other roles. She did a good job in highlighting the loveable traits of In Ha. You could tell she is a well experienced actor for sure,” he said. “There is a certain attraction I feel towards pretty people who willingly expose their comical side.”

He added, “Park Shin Hye helped me out a lot. When I was exhausted from letting out too much emotion halfway through the filming, she really supported me as a senior actor. She’s a good acting partner and an intelligent actress.”

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk played the role of Ki Ha Myung, a reporter who had to live with a fake name, in “Pinocchio,” gaining much love through the drama.

Source (1

www.soompi.com/2015/01/25/lee-jong-suk-reveals-affection-and-trust-for-acting-partner-park-shin-hye/ 

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Park Shin Hye Reveals She Has Been Dating in Secret

ck525 January 25, 2015

Actress Park Shin-hye said, in a recent interview, she is worried that she lacks appeal as a woman. 

In an interview with a local news outlet, Park said that she has earlier dated without being detected, but is now single and has no suitors. 

(OSEN)

“No one liked me. Having many male friends was not such a great deal. It meant that I lacked appeal as a woman. I even contemplated whether I had any womanly appeal,” she said. 

The 24-year old also said that she has not been able to keep up a relationship for long due to her focus on career. 

“I am unable to maintain a relationship for long,” she was quoted as saying, adding that as she is very busy with a work project. 

Since she is unable to pay attention to other things during work, her thoughts on marriage have dwindled over the years. 

“I wanted to marry early, but as the years went by, I started doing things I wanted to do and naturally thoughts of marriage became more distant.”
(khnews@heraldcorp.com) 

www.soompi.com/2015/01/25/park-shin-hye-reveals-she-has-been-dating-in-secret/

PARKSHINHYE AND LEEJONGSUK FMV

BGM is This I Swear by Nick Lachey

Here's the lyrics :

"This I Swear"

You're there by my side
In every way
I know that you would not forsake me
I give you my life
Would not think twice
Your love is all I need believe me

I may not say it quite as much as I should
When I say I love you darling that means for good
So open up your heart and let me in

And I will love you 'til forever
Until death do us part we'll be together
So take my hand and hold on tight
And we'll get there
This I swear

I'm wondering how I ever got by
Without you in my life to guide me
Where ever I go the one thing that's true
Is everything I do I do for you

I may not say it half as much as I should
And we'll get there
This I swear

So whenever you get weary
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down my love

And we'll get there

And we'll get there
Ohh we'll get there
This I swear

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE VIDEO AND PSHICb293.gifanimated-thank-you-image-0144

Most popular shows from 1/12-1/18 according to CPI (Content Power Index)

1.Pinocchio

2.RealMen

3.Superman is Back

tumblr_inline_nirugnK9hS1sp3v51.jpg

Cr: khjpearl

2014 Chinese Most Influential Korean celebrities

1. Kim Soo Hyun

2. Kim Jong Kook

3. LeeJongSuk

Article: http://www.ajunews.com/view/20150126074555349

Cr: khjpearl

As for year 2015 

Jong Suk is voted  the most anticipated Actor in 2015 

class="single__title entry-title"Park Shin Hye talks about her past relationships

January 26, 2015

Source:koreaboo

class="single__title entry-title"
Park Shin Hye

Actress, Park Shin Hye, talks about her past dating experiences and love life during her recent interview with TV Report.

Park Shin Hye mentioned, “I am not dating at the moment, but I have secretly in the past. Some were good and some were not so. But there’s no one who likes me. I have a lot of guy friends, and I don’t think that’s a good sign. It just means that I am not attractive as a woman. I sometimes seriously wondered if I had no charm as a woman.”

The actress continued, “Unless I am into the preson, there are times when things just pass by. I can’t seem to prolong the relationship for a long time. If I work on projects for over a year, and if you focus on your work it’s hard to keep balance with a relationship as well. It can also become something difficult for both of the parities.”

Her relationship usually lasts for a short amounts of time, as she quoted, “You don’t meet someone just because you like them. You have to put in that much effort and time into it, but if both of us end up not doing so.. then it becomes hard. I can’t focus on other things if I have works to do, so I end up not contacting my family and friends as much. I once thought about marrying early, but I naturally parted from that feeling as I had more projects to work on.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye just finished filming SBS hit drama Pinocchio. She played the role of reporter Choi In ha who suffered from Pinocchio syndrome, also known as a person who cannot lie.

Source: TV Report

Lee Jong-suk reveals his trust in Park Shin-hye

January 26 2015

Source:kpopherald

Actor Lee Jong-suk said in a recent interview that he trusts Park Shin-hye, an actress who co-starred in the SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

(OSEN)

“Park Shin-hye helped me a lot in acting, with her professional skills gained from many years as an actress,” Lee said during an interview with a local media outlet on Monday.

“Although Park Shin-hye played a totally new character this time that she hasn’t played before, she did a great job and led the drama to become popular.”

Lee also revealed his affection for Park saying, “She is a clever actress and a great partner in acting.”

The two rising Korean stars Lee and Park featured in the romantic hit drama “Pinocchio,” which gained about 1 billion viewership on Chinese streaming websites.
(dsk@heraldcorp.com)

JenniferG said:

PARKSHINHYE AND LEEJONGSUK FMV

BGM is This I Swear by Nick Lachey

Here's the lyrics :

"This I Swear"

You're there by my side
In every way
I know that you would not forsake me
I give you my life
Would not think twice
Your love is all I need believe me

I may not say it quite as much as I should

And we'll get there
This I swear

I'm wondering how I ever got by
Without you in my life to guide me
Where ever I go the one thing that's true
Is everything I do I do for you

I may not say it half as much as I should
And we'll get there
This I swear

So whenever you get weary
Just reach out for me
I'll never let you down my love

And we'll get there

And we'll get there
Ohh we'll get there
This I swear

CREDIT TO THE OWNER OF THE VIDEO AND PSHIC

Park Shin Hye mentioned, “I am not dating at the moment, but I have secretly in the past. Some were good and some were not so. But there’s no one who likes me. I have a lot of guy friends, and I don’t think that’s a good sign. It just means that I am not attractive as a woman. I sometimes seriously wondered if I had no charm as a woman.”

ohh..my shinye..i hope u can find a guy who accept u as u are and can look a woman sides of u..
*,she is so beautiful girl i loves her eyes and lips.. even i m a girl i can fall in love with her..hahah*

im not sure something wrong with my account haven't active for a long time 2nd time try to post then cut it off.. :( maybe have to get use to with soompi  :D  anyway I love reading everyone about Pinocchio i been fan of SH since" You are beautiful "days  up to now shes the only korean actress i follow 
Pinocchio is one of her drama she got a lot of Good vibes cause of their chemistry,writer and the whole cast  its a refreshing drama and MAinly the TWO electrifying chemistry of two main lead that make me want them to become real  :D im still on the processing of withdrawal syndrome   =(( 
As shinhye Fan i follow her time to time she always learned something from her former co star that she applied to her lifethis time i think JONGSUK is also part of SHINHYE changes from view OF DATING and Open Up About dating which is usually Not HER!! theres a lot new thing that shocking then ASK MYSELF im Really fan of HER?? she dated not along time ago and she Dated not even a One year ?? OTOKE shinhye YAH i thought She NO BOYFRIEND since BIRTH LOL..JONGSUK seem A Good influence to her as a fan i want to know more about her "wishing that one day" she stand and SAY IM DATING LJS were getting Married soon LOL :\">

"Kang Min Hyuk & Krystal personally came to the set of 'Pinocchio' to cheer me on."

tumblr_inline_nirvvldNsa1qbsnap.jpg

In an interview with OBS Plus on the 23rd, Park Shin Hye said “Kang Min Hyuk and Krystal visited us on set of “Pinocchio” to cheer us on.”

Park Shin Hye said, "Kang Min Hyuk and Soo Jung (Krystal) came to the set of "Pinocchio" bearing refreshment beverages as gifts. Our on-site schedule kept changing during filming; because they had free time, they asked where I was and said that it doesn’t matter where, they would come no matter what. Since my dongsaengs came to support me, it made me very happy.” she continues, "They both have good personalities and many similar characteristics. Especially Soo Jung who has a lot of aegyo and is very adorable. It’s well known that she is very chic and coy but she also has a lot of coy-ish aegyo. Once you fall for her charms you can’t escape."

Park Shin Hye expressed her appreciation for her fellow celebrities friends, "I’m very thankful for my dongsaeng who wishes the best for me.Hyung Sik who is very busy himself would watch “Pinocchio” and contact me and let me know that he’s enjoying the drama. Even though I wasn’t able to contact him often, I’m thankful that he’s doing that for me, so when he releases an album in the future, I want to return the support to him as well.”

© SOURCE

So many feels to know that they kept in touch and have been supporting each other despite the drama has ended for more than a year. My love for this drama and its people ♡♡♡ There was a fan account of Minhyuk & Krystal arriving at the site of ‘Pinocchio’ in the same car bearing lots of food and refreshments for the cast and crew.

This adorbs cast… LOVEEEEEEE IS THE MOMENTTTTTTTT

tumblr_inline_nirw3e1U5T1qbsnap.gif

Cr: pienocchio 

PARK SHIN HYE AND LEE JONG SUK, HE SAYS SHE SAYS.

"Responsible Friend vs. Smart Friend"

Previously during a press conference for “Pinocchio,” Lee Jong Suk said, "Before the drama, Park Shin Hye and I worked together on a commercial shoot but I never really stop and think to myself that she is pretty. But this time, during filming, I kept thinking to myself that she is lovely and pretty."

The topic came up during an interview with Sports Korea, Park Shin Hye said, “Lee Jong Suk is very straightforward, he means every word he says. He would compliment my clothes, or on days when he see me he would come over and say things like ‘you’re pretty’ to me. But on days that I didn’t get any sleep so I look a bit haggard, he would tell me 'you're ugly' instead.” she said arousing laughter.

"We knew each other from modeling for a jean brand previously, we both said it would be great to have a chance to work together on a project, but we didn’t expect it to be this soon" she continues, "Actually, Lee Jong Suk is very reserved, and short with words. I thought to myself, ‘What would this person be like when he acts in front of the camera?’ but he is a person that can overcome anything nevertheless. He’s a person with a very high sense of responsibility." she spared no high praises for her fellow actor.

Park Shin Hye also comments on the chemistry with her previous ‘The Heir’ co-star, Lee Min HoOppa is a manly man. They’re both actors who are well mannered and exudes great sense of responsibility. I learned a lot from them. I will continue to work hard on good projects in the future.

Lee Jong Suk also mentioned Park Shin Hye while conducting an interview recently, "I didn’t know this before acting along side with her but Park Shin Hye is really pretty. Although Park Hye Ryun Writerhave created a loveable female lead character, but Park Shin Hye is far more lovable. As expected, she does it well.” he continues, “I remember a scene where Park Shin Hye brushed her teeth then cleaned the toilet bowl with my toothbrush. It remained in my memory. Because a pretty person is ruining her image, her charms explode even more. That was when she was most lovable to me.” 

He added, "Park Shin Hye is smart partner; she is very good with her words, I depended on her a lot during our press conferences. We have many conversations with each other to discuss how we should carry out the romantic scenes. She’s a great partner."

© SOURCE

It’s a known fact that Jongsuk thinks Shinhye is lovable, but to know that she was most lovable to him during this scene is…wow, that can’t be even made up if he wanted to haha, he is just adorably honest.

They’re both so admirably honest that I can’t even deal. I was already a fan of Park Shin Hye and have respect for Lee Jong Suk as an actor but the more I read about him, the more I adore his sincerity and consideration for others, he’s a friend that everyone would like to have in their life. I knew him from ‘Secret Garden’ days but his characteristics are much more deeper than I had anticipated. Having these two work together on various projects is a blessing to fan’s heart like mine.

credit to the ownerimageanimated-thank-you-image-0173

justloveher

said: im not sure something wrong with my account haven't active for a long time 2nd time try to post then cut it off..

:(

maybe have to get use to with soompi 

:D

anyway I love reading everyone about Pinocchio i been fan of SH since" You are beautiful "days  up to now shes the only korean actress i follow 

Pinocchio is one of her drama she got a lot of Good vibes cause of their chemistry,writer and the whole cast  its a refreshing drama and MAinly the TWO electrifying chemistry of two main lead that make me want them to become real 

im still on the processing of withdrawal syndrome   =(( 

As shinhye Fan i follow her time to time she always learned something from her former co star that she applied to her lifethis time i think JONGSUK is also part of SHINHYE changes from view OF DATING and Open Up About dating which is usually Not HER!! theres a lot new thing that shocking then ASK MYSELF im Really fan of HER?? she dated not along time ago and she Dated not even a One year ?? OTOKE shinhye YAH i thought She NO BOYFRIEND since BIRTH LOL..JONGSUK seem A Good influence to her as a fan i want to know more about her "wishing that one day" she stand and SAY IM DATING LJS were getting Married soon LOL :\">

Guest selena1993

im not sure something wrong with my account haven't active for a long time 2nd time try to post then cut it off..

anyway I love reading everyone about Pinocchio i been fan of SH since" You are beautiful "days  up to now shes the only korean actress i follow 

Pinocchio is one of her drama she got a lot of Good vibes cause of their chemistry,writer and the whole cast  its a refreshing drama and MAinly the TWO electrifying chemistry of two main lead that make me want them to become real 

As shinhye Fan i follow her time to time she always learned something from her former co star that she applied to her life
this time i think JONGSUK is also part of SHINHYE changes from view OF DATING and Open Up About dating which is usually Not HER!! theres a lot new thing that shocking then ASK MYSELF im Really fan of HER?? she dated not along time ago and she Dated not even a One year ?? OTOKE shinhye YAH i thought She NO BOYFRIEND since BIRTH LOL..
JONGSUK seem A Good influence to her as a fan i want to know more about her "wishing that one day" she stand and SAY IM DATING LJS were getting Married soon LOL

:\">

@justloveher‌ she didnt say that she dated before in less than a year ..she stated that if she is dating , it wont last a year coz of her busy work.. hahaha :) :) but i love ur idea about her and sukki .. hahahaha =)) =))

YoshiChan said:

justloveher

said: im not sure something wrong with my account haven't active for a long time 2nd time try to post then cut it off..

tumblr_inline_niru3dI1FG1qbsnap.gif
tumblr_inline_niru3un2jH1qbsnap.gif

Park Shin Hye revealed, "Lee Yoo Bi is really funny, so due to her jokes we laughed a lot until we couldn’t act, so PD-nim got really angry at us."

She said, "Isn’t Lee Yoo Bi so cute?" and "During break, she was talking with the staff and usually when the back of actors and actresses are shown, the shots in the film are usually deleted. However, when Yoo Bi sang these lyrics, "I got rejected. In other words, I got dumped.", PD-nim and everyone thought this was funny so this scene was just released for ‘Pinocchio’.”

Yoo Bi, She's so cute ,its her real song hahaha

:))

cr.  pienocchio.tumblr

selena1993 said:

im not sure something wrong with my account haven't active for a long time 2nd time try to post then cut it off..

Guest IguanaSoap

'Pinocchio' drama saves Lee Jong Suk from a slump

Fk8gUHX.jpg?1

Lee Jong Suk admitted that he was in a slump after he acted in SBS’s drama ‘Doctor Stranger’. In the medical drama, he acted as the main character, genius doctor Park Hoon. Who would have expected, becoming the main character had made him felt pressured.

“It was very hard to do it myself. The further I went in, the more I continued to lose my concentration, So, I had missed many things,” he said as quoted by Herald.

“I could only focus on myself, but it appears that main characters have to bring everyone along. I lacked that. Everything started to go all over the place when I lost concentration,” he continued.

The actor who started acting since 2010 could rise again after he was offered by writer Park Hye Ryeon and director Jo Soo Won to act in drama ‘Pinocchio’. They had previously worked together in drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’ that successfully garnered high ratings.

“I was down after ‘Doctor Stranger’. My senior told me that would happen around my age. I was afraid to act, but I was relieved to meet Jo Soo Won and Park Hye Ryeon. They have helped me to recover,’ said the actor who were nominated for ‘Best (TV) Actor’ at the ’50th Baeksang Arts Award’ for his acting on ‘I Hear Your Voice’.

‘Pinocchio’ that is also starred by Park Shin Hye, Lee Yubi and Kim Young Kwang, is about the life of a young reporter who tries to find truth through news. In the drama, Lee Jong Suk once again acted as the main character named Choi Dal Po, a former taxi driver who became a reporter with eidetic memory.

(ttwigo)