[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest mariely15

Shin Hye speech: My grandma is in a hospital now & wish he will recover soon & waiting me to getting marry & have children

Ohh god PSH :((

Shin Hye thanks 'Jong Sukkii' and 'Young Kwang Oppa'
(why it's so different Shin Hye ah? hihihi I really like the way she called him, seems special...)
B6Mdy__CQAAecqt.png
B6Mdy4nCcAAQn00.pngB6MdzdPCAAAvP0m.png

Guest Vivi Oktavia

Why is she keep talking about getting marry and have children in this kind of ceremony... maybe because she had already meet her prince right ?? Prince Jong suk ???!!!kekeke..

OMG i wanna cry.... SHIN HYE!!!!! congrats!!!! this award is more than deserved and we wanna see you get married to jong suk and have children too you know... omooo now look at me, just automatically writing jong suk... ;))(again i'm SORRY for shipping so hard, please let me pass today [-O<)

hitoritabi:Congrats to Jun Ji Hyun for Daesang!WEDNESDAY, 31 DECEMBER 2014

Now to go do actual counting down with my family. It was good streaming with you and I am so proud of ‘Pinocchio’ team.

And Jongsuk, you won a special award. One step at a time. They have to acknowledge you properly one day. Now don’t go to army too soon. :)

okay i'm gonna call it a day, since they won best couple already... gotta prepare for new year's dinner with my family, i think they're starting to hate me for not leaving my room  8-}
it was nice spazzing with you all, everyone in this thread is so wonderful, i'm glad i'm part of the pinocchio spazzers. >:D<
please don't stop updating or posting pics, after dinner i will do a night shift here and back read every single post!!! B-)

Yubi...what happen dear?

Your face like... I think she knows somethin we don't know because Yubi now very close to Shinhye.... Not only Yubi, also Sukki and Youngkwang face, look like they're touched by Shinhye speech about her Grandmother condition....

I hope her Grandmother will get well soon. *pray

tumblr_nhgeblXHtC1r2n2w2o5_1280.jpg