[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

LOL i just felt like posting it here, since i don't have a VIKI account myself, but i've been stalking the viki page and was surprised that they're almost finished in translating pinocchio ep.11!!!! hahahaso many people must be waiting for it!!!! ^_^
let's give the kiss issue a rest, my friends. it was also not the way i expected it to be, but that's not the point here. the point is dp and ih's painful separation!!!!!! i mean did you miss the entire thing, their acting was so amazing! :D
and i don't really see people here outright "bashing" park shin hye or blaming her for the kiss (or maybe i just skipped to many pages lol), just that they had different expectations (just like me). NOBODY is hating on the kiss. and i don't think anybody was expecting a sexy-passionate kiss in a break-up scene eitherreading some comments made me feel like i don't appreciate the great storyline or the actors (which is not the case), just because i said i expected something else. 
moving on, i have a question: will tomorrow be the "last" episode before the holiday break? :(

I am happy to see their pictures outside the drama above because that actually shows a wonderful contrast and show how good actors they are ...............the one on top the breakup scene with their eyes saying everything and the one posted below by @urpyi below with their sparkling smiling eyes one........how they in real life...

guys guys guys u r going too far with the kiss thingy hahaahha i just said it would v been better if she opened her mouth a liiittllee bit more i didn't say open her mouth like she is passionately kissing him with tongue and stuff (less than 18 close ur eyes plz  B-)  )  their kiss should v been little bit more deep especially from inha's side  cz it s supposed to be her last kiss with the man she still loves & she is sayin goodbye to him , so the kiss should v been different bit deep as i said (this is  my opinion offcourse :D

I watched a lot of good bye kisses on Tv and live u know   :\">  and i knooowww how the goodbye kisses should be .. i just wanted to share my experience wz u hahaaahaaa :D 
PS: ( notice  i said  Inha and not" shin hye "cz i am talkin abt  the character here and not the actress ;)  ) plus  it s something related to directing not to acting . cz i am quite sure the director told them to do it that way (why director whyyyyy now we ll have to wait for 2 or 4 eps to see another kiss  :ar!
Ahhh how i wished i was the director at that moment, i would have show u  how the good bye kisses would be haahhahahah  :-* :D 

tumblr_ngqpsmll3V1rcapomo1_500.gif
tumblr_ngqpsmll3V1rcapomo2_500.gif
Cr:  waytoseoul 

Now let's move on from the kiss :D and focus on the ep 11 as whole :D 

Guest branwen

@maris1 !!  Sorry, rav!!! Mistaken identity!

That trailer! Omo, is he going to leave the Choi family so soon?? I think I'm going to cry if Haraboji's heart gets broken tomorrow!!! I hate it when the elderly people cry!! And what if In Ha's father, Dal Po's younger brother (LOL) for over ten years cries too?? :(( :((
I think it's going to be a really heartbreaking episode!

Oh, after ranting, I now understand it's okay to talk about that kiss. It's part of the drama's scene. Though it seriously boggles my mind that pages after pages are dedicated to it.  Maybe I came here in a time where I was seriously awestruck by the brothers emotions that when I visited the thread and you're all discussing the scene, it's like, WTH??? I've already forgotten about that!!

@Rania Zeid: Chingu......I would have loved to be a co director with you .......just imagine directing such wonderful leads like LJS and PSH in a kiss scene with such a great script........ 8-}

Just the thought makes me giddy.......specially with you directing Shinhye to make it deeper and for me to ask LJS to respond by doing more than opening his lips.....I think then the writer might have had to take us to task for changing the script .... :)) .......
Jokes apart......I just love the directing, writing and the whole cast to the max! But.....you are right there are different types of goodbyes.........what we saw was this writer and directors take on it.... ;;)

Thank you all for the recaps! I was not able to see it, neither raw, till now, but I read your recaps and I thank you!!

I saw the preview! And as we all suspected once DP take back his old identity he will start "hate" IH. Till the moment her mom will say sorry, for good, and take her punishment I think DP&IH will be apart! He loves her too much in order to give others the chance to hurt her and this is his way of protecting her!

I just finished watching the partially subbed episode, and I can say, what a nice drama this is! In that good-bye scene, both PSY and LJS nailed their parts. And the opening part, when KHM was telling KJM who he really is, nicely done!!!  I just love KJH's character as well... despite being a murderer...  the only thing I can say is that people really have different ways of coping with grave problems in life: some choose the bad ways, others the other ways.  I really don't know how Choi Dal Po and Choi In Ha could get back together after what is going to unfold, but knowing that this is all a drama, I just hope it won't be too cliche.
PS: Wow, the actor playing KJM, what a handsome and good actor he is... is he a newbie? I haven't seen him in any other dramas so far...

The first few minutes was so intense. I was sobbing along with Dal-po. Then I wiped my eyes for a second and then... THEY'RE EATING PIZZA. I get that they're probably hungry after all that crying and they needed some time alone, but... that's it?? The emotionally-charged scene quickly cut to them eating pizza. I'm like, 'Guys, I'm still emotional here.' lol :))
Oh, man. What an episode. The Ki brothers are breaking my heart. Our Darling Couple is breaking my heart. The Choi family will break my heart in episode 12 (I think Dal-po's moving out and will live in Hyung's house because that's where the piggies are, lmao). I just want to fast-forward to the time when everything is already settled and everyone is happy. I don't like how heavy my heart is. Please, Show, don't drag the angst... :(

I love this drama , but this episode left me heartbroken and it's not finished yet

:(

(  I think tomorrow episode will be also emotionally charged 

and writternim will hanging up us again in the emotional scene. like she did on the ep 10, if my mind still working on the track. next week already a xmas day. so durring that time I'll be the person that lost of direction. ㅠㅡㅠ

waitting for next episode and duno til when it'll come :(( :(( :((

mamakorean said: @openthedoor‌ hi, you're new here right? Let me tell you this: park shin hye had just the most romantic kiss of 2014, ep 8. She proved that she can kiss and act... Let me ask you this, if you breake up with your bf, and you love him very much, but you can't be with him... what will you do? In Ha was crying hard, and you can see her sopping... No, im not saying this as a fan of her, im saying this as a viewer cause you said you didn't watch all of the eps... so please don't be an anti and let us held a min of silence because our darling couple just broke up. .. :(