[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Now I wish JungYeop from Brown Eye Soul will sing an OST too like in IHYV. Still play it on my mp3 until now. I'm so happy Every Single Day contribute an OST but Please JungYeop too. It will be perfect. My mP3 with my fav OSTs from my favorite dramas. ♥♥♥♥

MayS said: Now I wish JungYeop from Brown Eye Soul will sing an OST too like in IHYV. Still play it on my mp3 until now. I'm so happy Every Single Day contribute an OST but Please JungYeop too. It will be perfect. My mP3 with my fav OSTs from my favorite dramas. ♥♥♥♥

suejee2014 said: does anyone have link for pinochio second press conference eng sub? evn that other tv interview though we did have some segment eng subbed, the ones where LSJ n PSH talk abt the fav scene i sw only in our thread. so can some one pls give me links with eng sub.

btw spl thanx to ppl who are posting bts pics n making videos. thanx to u ppl we are able to wait patiently for wednesdays to come.

and spl thanx to food monster for ur translations (and it is good translation) of articles

happy for LSJ for his award. this guy is sooo good in his acting! first time i am watchign his show.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); overflow: hidden; text-align: start;"                           Pinocchio ~ Romantic Moments (Darling Couple)

Spoiler:imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Spoiler:imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PSHICimage

Guest ktiminie

sarah_lina said: suejee2014 said: does anyone have link for pinochio second press conference eng sub? evn that other tv interview though we did have some segment eng subbed, the ones where LSJ n PSH talk abt the fav scene i sw only in our thread. so can some one pls give me links with eng sub.

btw spl thanx to ppl who are posting bts pics n making videos. thanx to u ppl we are able to wait patiently for wednesdays to come.

and spl thanx to food monster for ur translations (and it is good translation) of articles

happy for LSJ for his award. this guy is sooo good in his acting! first time i am watchign his show.

ktiminie said: sarah_lina said: suejee2014 said: does anyone have link for pinochio second press conference eng sub? evn that other tv interview though we did have some segment eng subbed, the ones where LSJ n PSH talk abt the fav scene i sw only in our thread. so can some one pls give me links with eng sub.

ktiminie said: sarah_lina said: suejee2014 said: does anyone have link for pinochio second press conference eng sub? evn that other tv interview though we did have some segment eng subbed, the ones where LSJ n PSH talk abt the fav scene i sw only in our thread. so can some one pls give me links with eng sub.

10526189_286239414833666_453687442318594

Hallyu Stars, Song Hye Kyo, Lee Jong Seok, Nam Kyu Lee and Jung Yong Hwa to be chosen for models in China
Who are the popular Hallyu stars in China?

Recently Jung Yong Hwa has been chosen as new face for BCUnion Pay, Korea-Chinese co-branded credit card.
Officials said Jung Young Hwa’s bright and faithful image fits the concept of the card. Jung Young Hwa is gaining tremendous popularity as his drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ and ‘You’ve Fallen For Me’ which became a huge hit.
Meanwhile, CNBLUE won ‘Best Asian Group’ Award at ‘iQiyi Night 2015,’ which was held in Beijing, China on December 6. ‘iQiyi’ is known as a professional video service provider established by China’s biggest portal site, Baidu. This year, it hosted the very first awards ceremony for movies, dramas, music, variety, and more for countries throughout Asia.

CREDIT TO THE OWNER0-a-danke6.gif