[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Rania Zeid said: A message on DC

(Cr: DC via xina5959)

Someone left this message on DC:

I got to know two scriptwriters because of work, one is quite famous, and another one just got his/her first work filmed last year. These two scriptwriters both got their most treasured script, and when I asked them whom they wanted to be in their most treasured work, both of them answered Lee Jong Suk. Not because he is popular, but because they felt he can express what they want to tell in the story. I was curious, so I went to watch his drama, and now I know why the scriptwriters like him, his acting, his look and his temperament gives the feeling that can touch the scriptwriters’ heart, so I am moved and hope he can continue to give the scriptwriters inspiration. 

I truly agree!

His acting & expression does not go over-board. It's subtle and yet "rich" enough to show the precise emotion. Our hearts knew it when it's moved/touched by his performance. 

It's his cryng that gets me the most. I swear to god. I start crying when I see his eyes.

His character in I hear your voice killed me thousands of times. When Park Soo Ha cried I cried. When he was upset I was upset.

Now, Choi Dal Po in Pinocchio is doing the same to me. :( I can't see Dal Po's eyes when he is upset. It's heart breaking.

Soo ha:

PVuCqoB.jpg

Dal Po:

photo Screenshot2014-11-20at81638PM.png

The way the two characters are very different, his crying is very different too. While one weeps for his lover, the other weeps for his family. The sincerity in his crying is the same but, the feelings are quite different. And, this is exactly what an actor's job is; to portray the right feeling at the right time.

I just loved how the writer and the director of Pinocchio made a very contrasting symbol of how Dalpo and his brother grew up differently or what happened to these two after that tragic incident ... It's very evident at the start in episode 8 when the two brothers shook their hands in front of that big Christmas tree... Dalpo's brother wearing a black mittens and Dalpo's white bare hand... For me, it's like telling us that big brother is in the dark side while Dalpo is on the bright side.... This is what I love with Pinocchio, it is light, funny but at the same time it conveys a deep meaning that you have to be very observant to really appreciate the story sans the good visuals of the the leading characters, the good acting of everyone.... :x =D>

i just want to ask because i just read this from shinye's instagram .Does Lee Jong suk smoke??:-?:-?:-?

HIs lips are the evidence that he smokes. There was also an interview in a SBS TV SHOW where Lee Bo Young said that she had forbade him to smoke for atlEast three hrs for their kissing scene in, "I hear your voice."

Guest ktiminie

Another BTS picture, can't wait for Wednesday !!!

9W79xF.png
Source DC

selena1993 said: i just want to ask because i just read this from shinye's instagram .Does Lee Jong suk smoke??:-?:-?:-?

I think almost korea actor are smoker rite ...

HIs lips are the evidence that he smokes. There was also an interview where Lee Bo Young forbid him to smoke for their kissing scene in, "I hear your voice."

yup lee bo young had said that about ljs smoker...she dont want he smoke before kissing scene..