[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Thank you all contributors for making this thread so fantastic!! Love reading everyone's thoughts/opinions, gifs, bts, etc. <3 Makes the wait so much more bearable! 
@BluenB Those BTS pictures are super adorable! Thanks! I'm loving the camaraderie! PSH & LJS sure don't mind getting close :D I especially like the pic of JS leaning in to look at SH's phone (?) 
@THEseemaMSK. Although the mod edited your post, I just had to say it "Hooch is crazy!" 

maria9b7 said:

Guest rogue0716

This ship is no longer anchored safely on the dock...it has sailed and sailed grandly! Lol. Those BTS photos are full of sugary sweet moments. Thank you, @Rania !

I can't get over episode 8. Pretty sure I will never get over it. Until the next smooch.

Jong Suk Updated his Weibo
tumblr_ng7anpwkc21turc7qo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ng7anpwkc21turc7qo2_500.jpg

07/12/14 Weibo Update 

안녕 잘 지내? 난 요즘 많이 춥고 졸리고 힘들기도 한데 그럼에도 불구하고 지금 참 좋다. 아프지 말고 연말 잘 보내고!! 나도 새해가 오면 오랜만에 다시금 설렐 것만 같은 기분이야!! 음.. 행복하자. 피노키오도 많이 사랑해주길 바라.
Trans

Annyeong! How are you? Although I’m cold and sleepy and it’s hard work, I’m very good right now. 
Don’t fall sick  and end the year well!! That the new year is coming, my heart is fluttering again after a 
long time!! Mmm…be happy. Please give Pinocchio lots of love. 
Trans by:07160914 

what does he mean by my heart fluttering again ?? :D hhhhh

@lonab the vid that you posted is so darn awesome and I look for the song Same as you. :D thanks

Found it. :)

tumblr_ng7anpwkc21turc7qo1_500.pg

07/12/14 Weibo Update 

안녕 잘 지내? 난 요즘 많이 춥고 졸리고 힘들기도 한데 그럼에도 불구하고 지금 참 좋다. 아프지 말고 연말 잘 보내고!! 나도 새해가 오면 오랜만에 다시금 설렐 것만 같은 기분이야!! 음.. 행복하자. 피노키오도 많이 사랑해주길 바라.

Trans

Annyeong! How are you? Although I’m cold and sleepy and it’s hard work, I’m very good right now. 

Don’t fall sick  and end the year well!! That the new year is coming, my heart is fluttering again after a 

He fall again again and again :))

sleepykid said: @lonab the vid that you posted is so darn awesome and I look for the song Same as you. :D thanks Found it. :)

tumblr_ng7anpwkc21turc7qo1_500.pg

07/12/14 Weibo Update 

Trans