[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

thao_2512 said:

klushdee

said: @thao_2512 whoah my shipper heart was ecstatic as I read your comment... I just believe that PSH and LJS have amazing chemistry onscreen and off screen. I have watched an interview between them during their Jmabangee photoshoot and LJS said that when he first meet PSH he couldn't breathe and PSH replied really?... nyahaha Sukkieee was such a troll...He couldn't help but like PSH the more he get to know her because Urie Shin Hye is such an angel, even her co stars attest to that but that doesn't stop her from trolling her co stars sometimes

:)

Anyways I'm really happy of what they're doing in this drama. Even the staffs said that they are both giving off a vibrant vibe that even shooting in cold weather doesn't dampen the atmosphere in the set. Great pairing and overall casting....PINOCCHIO FIGHTING!!!!!!

Recording an OST for Pinocchio???~
ssinz7#피노키오 #ost 작업한 날 #로코베리 #코난 오빠 곰돌이 뒤집어 쓰고서..ㅎㅎ 로코짱 안와서 #러쉬 #제이미 지혜언니가 대신 디렉봐준 날 ㅎ 역시 노래하면 지혜언니지>_<10408081_1441336029438972_11086641462812

moodypie said: thao_2512 said:

klushdee

said: @thao_2512 whoah my shipper heart was ecstatic as I read your comment... I just believe that PSH and LJS have amazing chemistry onscreen and off screen. I have watched an interview between them during their Jmabangee photoshoot and LJS said that when he first meet PSH he couldn't breathe and PSH replied really?... nyahaha Sukkieee was such a troll...He couldn't help but like PSH the more he get to know her because Urie Shin Hye is such an angel, even her co stars attest to that but that doesn't stop her from trolling her co stars sometimes

Anyways I'm really happy of what they're doing in this drama. Even the staffs said that they are both giving off a vibrant vibe that even shooting in cold weather doesn't dampen the atmosphere in the set. Great pairing and overall casting....PINOCCHIO FIGHTING!!!!!!

Guest kerdhanato

This is one thing I hate about Park Hye Run. She made the waiting unbearable..

Is it Wednesday yet? *sigh

OFF TOPIC ALERT! :

I'm watching Jong Suk and Shin Hye clips on Youtube. Want to know more about these actors :) and like expected.. I fall more and more with them. Jong Suk is so adorable in his FM *I find him singing cute* :D and Shin Hye is such a talented person *her dancing and singing in FM leave me in awe. Love her "Arm Pillow" song* And both have lovable personality. Fighting, Pinocchio leads!

----------------

Okay, I'm going to rewatch the recent episodes. When Wednesday come please wake me up :D

kate_USA said:

I have never want a character to go into amnesia in a drama until now:\">  If Hyung is in amnesia, Dal-Po can get closer to his brother and care for him.  Maybe Hyung need an operation after the accident and the doctor is looking for a donor to donate blood for Hyung’s surgery and Dal-Po can safe his brother that way.  This will build a better relationship when Hyung recovers :D  I really want to see that heartfelt reunion between the two brothers.  Please writer...have mercy with Hyung's character [-O< [-O<

thao_2512 said: klushdee said: thao_2512 said: klushdee said: @thao_2512 whoah my shipper heart was ecstatic as I read your comment... I just believe that PSH and LJS have amazing chemistry onscreen and off screen. I have watched an interview between them during their Jmabangee photoshoot and LJS said that when he first meet PSH he couldn't breathe and PSH replied really?... nyahaha Sukkieee was such a troll...He couldn't help but like PSH the more he get to know her because Urie Shin Hye is such an angel, even her co stars attest to that but that doesn't stop her from trolling her co stars sometimes :)

Anyways I'm really happy of what they're doing in this drama. Even the staffs said that they are both giving off a vibrant vibe that even shooting in cold weather doesn't dampen the atmosphere in the set. Great pairing and overall casting....PINOCCHIO FIGHTING!!!!!! :)