[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

As of 11/23/14 Pinocchio's views(youku =72,798,460  +tudou=27,639,015 =100,437,475 million views 
B3G7s2NCMAA1jhr.jpg

B3G7su8CEAErV0y.jpg 

cr:Patsy_hk 소위의_홍콩 

_________________________________________________-
The pinocchio bts is #4 at the most commented news today..Behind #1.infinity challenge and #2& #3.We got married..

Embedded image permalink

Cr: khjpearl ‏ 

i can feel that inha will be a repoter at different station and they will compete each other to give a better news for their station.did inha will be on her richard simmons cold heart mom ? i m so nervous thinking about that..

omoo.. anniyoooooo
noooo..
but if that really happen its make the drama become more interesting right..
however i hope there's more SWEET ,PASSIONATE KISS and CUTE scene between  that make us spazzing and exciting..
haishhh.. why still sunday ?

why the i feel like time walking very slow ?
wednesday please come fast !!

*all gif based ont my feelings right now..bahahaha*

I was a little disappointed in episode's 3 & 4 because I thought that the discovery of the fathers bones would have been big news, a chance for the smaller stations to bash IH mom and her station. They led the pact in denouncing the father and even caused the believed death's of two of his family members, Now that the truth has been discovered not a word from any station. In fact DP would not have even learn the truth if he was not trying to become a reporter. This I found astounding. It also left me feeling that DP will not go in search of the father or his brother and that we will not see the brother's reconnect for quite some time, which for me is a more important issue than rather he will be able to make IH love him.
It was clear from the first episode that it was true that a Pinocchio could lie they just can't knowingly lie. IH has spent her life believing that if she did not hiccup then what she said was the truth. Part of her growth will be to learn that truth is not that easy and it take more than believing something is true for it to be the truth. 
I also didn't understand why our second lead had he mothers phone and had kept it on for all these years, it was clear he knew who IH was as well. I was also confused about if he had ever answered her text's or responded to the pictures over the years, because at first I thought that when he wished her luck for the interview that was the first time. IH had no curiosity about the person who had been on the other end all those years was baffling. Isn't curiosity a main stay for a reporter?

Park Shin-hye’s fashion in “Pinocchio”

November 23 2014

Source:kpopherald.com

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141123

Actress Park Shin-hye showed various kinds of fashion styles in her SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

Playing the role of Choi In-ha who suffers from a fictional symptom called “Pinocchio Syndrome,” Park is effectively portraying her bright, honest and loving personality through her looks.

Park Shin-hye in "Pinocchio" (SBS)
When Choi In-ha was a high school student, Park appeared wearing school uniform with long straight hair. She also barely wore makeup, boasting the pure look of a young student. The actress sometimes matched her uniform with gym trousers, effectively showing her character’s outgoing character.

Park also showed loving looks through knitted sweaters. She matched the items with skinny jeans or checkered shirt. Park managed to give a warm and feminine look without making the item look too boxy.

Park appeared in the drama often wearing formal outfits, as her character applied for a job as a news reporter at different news agencies. Wearing neat shirts of white and light-blue colors with dark formal wear, the actress showed off tidy and refined style. Her lightly-waved hairstyle also gave a mature look which differs from that of her high school years.

Park’s gym clothes which she often wore while at home studying also gained attention. Despite the style being simple and nothing particular, Park managed to exude beauty by revealing her neck line by tying her hair up high. The comfortable look of Park also showed Park’s bright and energetic personality as well.

The 24-year-old actresses’ various fashion in the drama can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS at 10 p.m.

By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

10632814_732626313479980_139580325727786

https://www.facebook.com/KoreanDramaPinocchio/photos/ms.c.eJw1zMENADEIA8GOThgHDP03dkpCnqO1LHp6ElzqLvt0bdcYuwwrM565skBi9rLYPcQxeJzx7PuvuseO00M~;cGkZvQ~-~-.bps.a.732626200146658.1073741832.696182723791006/732626313479980/?type=1 

I was a little disappointed in episode's 3

It was clear from the first episode that it was true that a Pinocchio could lie they just can't knowingly lie. IH has spent her life believing that if she did not hiccup then what she said was the truth. Part of her growth will be to learn that truth is not that easy and it take more than believing something is true for it to be the truth. 

I also didn't understand why our second lead had he mothers phone and had kept it on for all these years, it was clear he knew who IH was as well. I was also confused about if he had ever answered her text's or responded to the pictures over the years, because at first I thought that when he wished her luck for the interview that was the first time. IH had no curiosity about the person who had been on the other end all those years was baffling. Isn't curiosity a main stay for a reporter?

Oh your question is waaay complex but I will try to answer.

Q1. You are right that the news should have been all over the media. I would not defend thay because Dal-po is studying non-stop reading news paper, well that is a mistake in writing but, let's just say that the media didn't elaborate the news because everyone of them seems at fault because let's face it, that time almost all of the reporters relied on the statement of the Pinocchio guy, almost all of them seems at fault.

Q2. Pertaining to his hyung, I don't really think that he will look for him, first he still didn't know why his brother left them 13 years ago. He thought that his bro lie to him and left them. BUT, if we find out what the interview his brother did 13 years ago, and Dalpo watch the clip there might be a possibility that he will look for his hyung. (What's the interview all about I'm getting crazy). Also we still in episode 4 if he finds his hyung there is no story to tell, its been very fast already take it slow.

Q3. About the text messages I believe In-ha is a very idealistic young naive girl compared to her uncle who experience lot of difficulty and matures very fast. In-ha believes her mother, she idolize her, aren't we all look up to our parents :). Sometimes what we wants to believe tend to be the truth for us, like the number that In-ha's texting all this years, she believes that her mother is a silent reader, who empathize with her. But in reality she only texted a made up number maybe by her father to stop her whining. I feels so creep out about Mr. Chaebol also, I hope we understand him this coming episodes. For me he fell at first text on In-ha and he is very curious about the life of In-ha.

Gosh.... your question is daebak, some of my answers are only assumptions so I believe we need to look for solid proof, so that there is no Dal-po in the making hiccups :D

Guest ororomunroe

IBELIS said: I was a little disappointed in episode's 3 & 4 because I thought that the discovery of the fathers bones would have been big news, a chance for the smaller stations to bash IH mom and her station. They led the pact in denouncing the father and even caused the believed death's of two of his family members, Now that the truth has been discovered not a word from any station. In fact DP would not have even learn the truth if he was not trying to become a reporter. This I found astounding.

ororomunroe

said:

IBELIS

said: I was a little disappointed in episode's 3

It's not really astonishing. If you were a TV station who kept proclaiming day in, day out that the fire chief was guilty of murdering his juniors, why would you broadcast the fact that he died alongside them? The viewers would think that if you made a mistake about this story, what about all the other stories you've broadcasted, are they lies too? Also, TV stations are just like newspapers. If they have to make a retraction, the papers bury it on page 24 in small text. Similarly, a TV station would only dedicate a minute or even 30 secs of airtime to the fire chief and they would completely gloss over the fact that his reputation was needlessly ruined by them. Problem solved.