[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest tkdandelions

oh my gossssshhhh!!! this episode is so funny and so cute haha! and the next episoe will be KYAAAAH ASDFGHJKL!! haaaah.. waiting for eng sub ^^

Lee Jong Suk baby~~~~ that change of style ❤❤❤

fangurliiiiiiing!!

Guest anonymous20

class="content-title" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Tiger JK's voice for the OST (at the end of the episode) is quite good. Can't wait to hear the full song.  :x

Guest MarieN1430293183

Great episode! Even if my internet was slow, I got to catch some part. So, here what I understood:
DP offers IH his button to give her chance. When she receives an answer from her mom for the first time, she thinks it works and calls DP to thank him. At her job interview, she meets LYB's character (who seems pretty cool). It's her mom who gives her the job interview and she obliges her daughter to lie (I think) but IH fails. Her mom says her something that really hurt her (I think she said 'I didn't miss you' or something...). IH calls her mom and understands that it's not really her mom's number. She yells at the second male lead (sorry, I don't remember his name...) and he says her how sorry he is. DP sees IH crying in the street and sends her a message, IH lies saying she is ok and asks him not to pick her up so DP leaves. But he regrets and goes back to pick her up but IH has already left. He is surprise to see IH's mom and she enters his taxi so he has to give her a ride. They talk about IH and Pinocchio syndrom (but I didn't understand). IH's mom looks cold and DP looks pissed off. IH puts all her books about reporter job in a bag and leaves the house. DP is back home and grandpa tells him IH has run away. DP goes look after her. He sees the firework and thinks about his mom who wanted to commit suicide. He understands that IH is on the roof of their building and runs to stop her from jumping. But IH just wanted to burn her books. DP sees IH on the roof and cheers her up. Meanwhile, DP's brother has DP's number phone (DP helps someone who accidently damaged DP's brother car) but he doesn't know whose number it is. Plus, he has overheard someone talking about the fire (I didn't understand but I think he know now that it was a lie).
EDIT: oh! someone has already posted the recap! sorry, sorry!  ^:)^

@fringe thank u so much for the lovely pics! its like as if we cd see the tv and thanx to @rania i ws able to get the story!! and thank u other helpful souls who posted news abt the show!!! we poor souls who have to wait for raw n subtitles this is the best! 
using LBY (did i get it right?) voice as Dal Po's GPS ws such a quirky idea! love it!! waiting to see the epi!!!
no info abt the second lead girl? hw ws she?

her mother didn't notice in ha when they first met. she only hug in ha briefly after in ha called her "Omma.." seriously..did she even remember have a daughter X( she gonna get a lot of hate.. btw i want to replay the scene when they back to home after raining scene and their bantering before and in taxi scene. they are so cute..

@Fringe and @Rania Zeid...thanks so much for being our lifesaver ...for those of us whose streaming were too lagging... :x
Wow.... a riveting episode...it just gets better n better. Here Dalpo does his sacrificing act again for Inha and my heart goes gooey for the two of them...and can't get enough of their family chemistry... this episode is so funny and so sad. Hah! what an ambitious mother In Ha has...so worthy to be called ice queen. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...for handsome Dalpo yay!!  \:D/

beside the problem about In Ha-Cha Ok, Jae Myung finally know who the person behind all the lies about his father. the man who came out of the factory on fire, I think he told their two friends about the truth while drunk, then Jae Myung see it as being in the same shop. The man is a taxi driver. What might be the company the same taxi with Dal Po? 
the story will be interesting. surely, today eps so many twist right?
I can't wait for eps 4! is the torrent out already?

nistymaj01 said: @Fringe and @Rania Zeid...thanks so much for being our lifesaver ...for those of us whose streaming were too lagging... :x
Wow.... a riveting episode...it just gets better n better. Here Dalpo does his sacrificing act again for Inha and my heart goes gooey for the two of them...and can't get enough of their family chemistry... this episode is so funny and so sad. Hah! what an ambitious mother In Ha has...so worthy to be called ice queen. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode...for handsome Dalpo yay!!  \:D/

Guest MarieN1430293183

I was sure I won't have second male lead syndrom with Pinocchio, because I wanted to see PSH and LJS in a drama since their Jambangee CF plus DP is every girls dream man, but guys this little screen time KYK had was enough for me to fall for him. The way he said that he was really really sorry, and when he read all IH messages (can't believe he didn't delete it). And bonus, he talked to his mom about her (even if he doesn't even know what she looks like). I think he has fallen  in love with her via those messages and his mom seems cool with it. I can't wait to see more of this couple!
But don't worry, I'm still a hardcore Dalin shipper!