[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Semi-related background info (?)

There is talk that the case of Dalpo’s father is being partially based on the1993 ferry sinking of MV Seohae.

The South Korean ferry Seohae (Korean: 서해 페리호; Hanja: 西海페리號) sank on October 10, 1993 in the Yellow Sea near Wido, Buan County, North Jeolla Province. Two hundred and ninety two of the 362 passengers and crew on board were killed. Seventy persons were saved.

At the time, this accident was the largest ferry disaster in South Korea since December 15, 1970, when 323 people on board were killed on the ferry Namyoung (남영호).

Jung Woong-in reprises serial killer role in Pinocchio cameo
by girlfriday | November 7, 2014

HA. These are the kinds of cameos that I love — I Hear Your Voice alum Jung Woong-in (Endless Love) stopped by the set of Pinocchio to shoot a cameo appearance as none other than Min Joon-gook, his scary serial killer character who terrorized Lee Jong-seok and Lee Bo-young on I Hear Your Voice. The writer and director requested the special appearance, and Jung Woong-in happily agreed to reprise the role that arguably made him a household name (yunno, in a terrified, Please don’t kill me, OMG way).

The producers are known for their inter-drama cameos, and featured one from Kim Min-jong in I Hear Your Voice, where he played his lawyer character from A Gentleman’s Dignity. I just like that this writer is a drama fan, and that she has fun making fictional universes collide.

Min Joon-gook will appear in Episode 2 of Pinocchio, in an imaginary dream sequence where Park Shin-hye imagines herself in a courtroom. There she’ll meet Min Joon-gook dressed in very familiar prison clothes, awaiting trial. I’m a little sad that the reunion isn’t also with Lee Jong-seok, but maybe that would’ve actually been too many points of collision for the crossover to work. A Min Joon-gook nightmare sounds like the worst thing ever, but on the upside if it’s just a dream, he won’t be killing anyone in this drama… right?

The drama’s reunionfest includes I Hear Your Voice’s Lee Jong-seok, Best Mom Ever Kim Hae-sook, and silly judge Kim Kwang-kyu, and Gap-dong’s Jung In-ki. Hopefully Jung Woong-in’s visit to the set is only the first of many more star cameos to come. What, are Kim Soo-hyun and Yoon Sang-hyun busy or something?
Pinocchio premieres November 12.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/11/jung-woong-in-reprises-serial-killer-role-in-pinocchio-cameo/

Hello chingus 
I'm sorry if I sound angry but I am so tired of people bashing Shinhye for her past kiss scenes (it's not fair, she had good ones with Jang Geun Seok Etude House CF and Yoon Shi Yoon in FBND end but people always ignore those) and saying she is a bad actress and has no chemistry with any of her costars. I thought a performance and chemistry was about more than just the kiss scenes?! I would love to see her do a kiss scene which looks a little better. 
But I can even put up with her usual kind of kiss scene as long as she acts well and chemistry is good. Shinhye is so much better than Dr Stranger kind of situation where the kiss scenes are passionate but the actress looks as if she is auditioning for a botox CF in her other scenes (i.e. expressionless).
Shinhye fighting! 

Guest MarieN1430293183

Drusilla said: Hello chingus 
I'm sorry if I sound angry but I am so tired of people bashing Shinhye for her past kiss scenes (it's not fair, she had good ones with Jang Geun Seok Etude House CF and Yoon Shi Yoon in FBND end but people always ignore those) and saying she is a bad actress and has no chemistry with any of her costars. I thought a performance and chemistry was about more than just the kiss scenes?! I would love to see her do a kiss scene which looks a little better. 
But I can even put up with her usual kind of kiss scene as long as she acts well and chemistry is good. Shinhye is so much better than Dr Stranger kind of situation where the kiss scenes are passionate but the actress looks as if she is auditioning for a botox CF in her other scenes (i.e. expressionless).
Shinhye fighting! 

Drusilla

said: Hello chingus 

Shinhye fighting! 

Guest ktiminie

Ouuuuh chingus I think it's a bit unfair for @Drusilla. She didn't named other actress. I mean it doesn't sound nothing personal, no bashing... Correct me if I'm wrong but it's just that people loving Shin Hye are a bit tired of the whole kissing thing. It's like "Ok guys, she's a great actress and YES she has good kisses, just relax...". Anyway Pinocchio fighting, enjoy reading this thread really (thank you so much), just a few days and HOOOOP, jumping into this wonderful story n6gckgg

@ktiminie actually I know that  @Drusilla 'spoint & I understand  how   tired  she is from those bashers but we can't stop them they will keep doing this  .Let us look at picchio dear friends :)
Any way the story make e interested what do you think ??

Guest ktiminie

Yeap sure @NileRose and all chingus, let's cool down the streets ;-)

About the story of Pinocchio, I'm dying to see all of the characters. Have a good night  :x

itemprop="name"BAD HAIR DAY: Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchiovs. Kim Soo Hyun in Dream High itemprop="name"KSH_LJS.png

Once the teasers started to come out for Pinocchio, quite a few fans were distracted from the plot by the hideous wig on top of Lee Jong Suk's head. At the press conference for the series, Lee Jong Suk even commented on the wig, saying it was "uglier than [he] imagined" and that wearing the wig made his real hair fall out! We have to admit that it's a pretty bad mop, but is it the worst we've seen?

It's pretty reminiscent of the crimes against hairmanity we saw from one of our other favorite pretty boys, Kim Soo Hyun. He donned terrible wigs not once, but twice: first as Song Sam Dong in Dream High, and then again in his movie Secretly, Greatly.  So between these two hot actors forced into fake hair, who had it worse?

skipped   . . . . . .

But what about our challenger of the day? Everyone was waiting for a glimpse of our lovely Lee Jong Suk in the first teaser, and then...we got this:

1027-pinnochio-teaser-feat-800x450.png

Why? WAAAEEEEEEEEE? He looks like a Raggedy Ann doll. I'll prove it:

raggedy_ann.png

In some of the teasers, he's sporting a head bandage. Is it supposed to make him look tough? All I know is that it gives the whole thing a little '80s hair band vibe, which is better, I guess.

headband.png

Now, fortunately, in ALL of these cases, the wig was only temporary, and our handsome leads got to shed those monstrous manes. Lest we forget what they really look like, here they are post-transformation:

secretlygreatly_343.jpg

LJS_hair.jpg

Much, MUCH better don't you think?

Pls. read its entirety@http://www.dramafever.com/news/bad-hair-day-lee-jong-suk-in-pinocchio-vs-kim-soo-hyun-in-dream-high/

i feel uncomfortable with the discussion in this forum lately. sorry if i offend your opinion
please don't said shin hye not happy in the heirs. shin hye always share that kind of smile whatever project she has done before. i'm not surprise at all seen her like that. During the heirs, She even said she had many NG scene bcz she can't control her laughter.. she would laugh a lot even with small thing such as staring with other casts. She always said she feel blessed and she scream out of happiness every second after success of the heirs. She indeed said her heart flutter when she acted a scene with her previous co-star..
please don't said bad things about their previous co-star. there will be always have fans of each drama. people come here by various reason. some of them maybe fans of Dr stranger female lead which want to support LJS. don't bring negativity here.. that only bring uncomfortable feeling. please focus on positive review if you want to comparing their previous project.. don't bashing others just bcz we are overly excited with the drama

ktiminie said: Ouuuuh chingus I think it's a bit unfair for @Drusilla. She didn't named other actress. I mean it doesn't sound nothing personal, no bashing... Correct me if I'm wrong but it's just that people loving Shin Hye are a bit tired of the whole kissing thing. It's like "Ok guys, she's a great actress and YES she has good kisses, just relax...". Anyway Pinocchio fighting, enjoy reading this thread really (thank you so much), just a few days and HOOOOP, jumping into this wonderful story n6gckgg