[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest sujin123

I was looking around and wondering .. Can what's happening in drama happen in real life ? I mean is it all fantasy or what ? Why can't I live a love story ? Or wait I forgot .. I'm busy acting in my everyday drama " the worst luck ever "

itemprop="name"FAN ART FRIDAY: Jung Yong Hwa, Park Shin Hye, and more!

Nov. 7, 2014

skipped  .    .    .

6. Mariel Park made this beautiful image of Park Shin Hye, who is in the upcoming drama Pinocchio

image1.JPG

skipped  .  .    .

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/fan-art-friday--jung-yong-hwa-park-shin-hye-and-more-/

------------------------------------

itemprop="name"Third teaser and new posters for Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk's Pinocchio!

Nov. 7, 2017

Pinocchio_poster.png

The third teaser and new posters have been released for the upcoming drama Pinocchio. While the trailers have so far focused on the main characters when they were in high school, in the new posters we get a glimpse of the adult Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye in their roles as newscasters.

Pls. see more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/third-teaser-and-new-posters-for-park-shin-hye-and-lee-jong-suks-pinocchio-/

New and Coming Soon to DramaFever November 3 to November 9

imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

This week brought us three fun new dramas, an adorable Mini drama, and a fantastic movie. Next week will bring two more incredible dramas and another must-watch movie. Let's review! 

Spoiler:

Starring Joo Sang Wook and Han Ye Seul

As the heir to a large company, Han Tae Hee (Joo Sang Wook) has everything he could possibly want — except for his long lost love. But instead of nursing his heartache like a sensible person, Tae Hee enlists Sa Geum Ran (Han Ye Seul), whom he transforms from an overweight ugly duckling to a gorgeous bombshell named Sara. In the process of falling in love with his "creation" he discovers that even though it appears that money can buy just about everything, it can't buy love or heal emotional scars.

2.  Mr. Baek

Starring Shin Ha Kyun and Jang Na Ra

Mr. Baek is a successful hotelier who's more interested in hoarding his money than in enjoying his golden years. But in a strange turn of events, this classic scrooge gets a second chance at life when he wakes up as a younger version of himself (Shin Ha Kyun). With no way to prove his identity, Mr. Baek must enter his own company as a rookie and is forced to work his way up once again. With precious little time, Mr. Baek is given the opportunity to take stock of his life — and to give love a chance.

3.  Love Cells

Starring Park Sun Ho and Kim Yoo Jung

Dae Choong (Park Sun Ho) is downright unlucky in love, until he crosses paths with a magical cat named Navi (Kim Yoo Jung), whose "love cells" can transform anyone into a leading hero. Under the guidance of Navi, Dae Choong develops his romantic prowess, but is the month-long crash course enough to score the kittenish pop-star Seo Rin (4Minute's Nam Ji Hyun)? Meanwhile, Dae Choong must also compete with Chun Ji Woon (Baek Sung Hyun), a handsome idol with the hots for Seo Rin.

4.  Let it Be Love

Starring Moses Chan and Charmaine Sheh

In a scheme to tone down her diva image, international superstar Chloe (Charmaine Sheh) makes a high-profile visit to Locus (Moses Chan), a loyal fan. But when tabloids push rumors that the two are dating, her management steps in to cook up a break-up for the fake fling, leaving Chloe's plan to backfire in more ways than one when she finds herself really falling for Locus. Meanwhile, their friends deal with modern dating trials that question whether love and status mix in and out of the bedroom.

5.  The Fatal Encounter

Starring Hyun Bin and Jo Jung Suk

As the son of the infamous Crown Prince Sado, who was executed by his own father, King Jeongjo (Hyun Bin) inherits a misfortunate legacy himself: history remembers him as the king who survived seven assassination attempts within the first year of his reign. Embroiled in political strife since childhood, Jeongjo has only ever trusted the court eunuch Sang Chaek (Jung Jae Young), but these loyalties are tested when Jeongjo becomes the target of an assassination that may hit very close to home.

Coming Next Week

1. Pinocchio

Starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk

Amidst a sea of young news reporters competing for the next scoop, Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) finds herself in a tricky position, as she cannot tell a lie without a dead giveaway: breaking into a violent hiccup. Meanwhile, first-year reporter Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) proves his remarkable memory and communication skills by downplaying his good looks with a dumpy veneer of bad hair and clothing. But in a world where hard facts rule, how far can you get by lying?

credit to the owner dramafever

thanks-swing-ag1

Sorry I'm new here not as shipper but for Pinocchio.I totally agree with @thao_2512.That is Park Shin Hye.She's a bit mannish.That's why she have many guy friends.She also have many girlfriend..but only her real fan know .She's friendly.sorry and thank you

@Dooley_Fanb... yupp..but now she's grow up..we can see her girly side on her..can I share something here.

maybe it already post here.but i really want to share it again.we already know how famous SH and from this blog we will know real SH.I love this part from writer

It was past 6:00pm and all the talks were over and we headed down to the lobby. We were waiting for the other people of the entire team (both Filipinos & Koreans, including Park Shin Hye) for we were about to go out to have dinner. YES! We’ll be having dinner with Park Shin Hye! I was like, “O.M.G!!!” Of course, it can’t be helped that there are still fans waiting to get a glimpse of Hacci, so there were quite a few who saw her going out to get to the car. She again changed to a conformable outfit — a sleeveless top, white knitted skirt and flat slippers. I didn’t know where exactly we were going, all I know is that we were heading to Macapagal – where there are LOTS of restaurants, facing the seaside, especially catering to foreigners. At first, I thought we will be eating at a fine dining resto, to think that we have a VIP guest. But to my surprise, we stopped at a seafood market area — Seaside Palutuan – where you buy your own main ingredient, mostly seafood, and ask it to be cooked at the restaurant where you choose to eat at. It was “Manang Tonya’s” where the “bosses” chose to eat at. Some of the Filipino staffs went straight inside, while the others were outside. Another surprise to me was that, it’s Park Shin Hye herself making the choices on what to buy! I mean, she’s the one mainly selecting the seafood! Asking this and that, especially asking to see the live ones — live Lapu-lapu (an expensive Philippine fish). She bought some fish and seashells (clams and scallops) even giant crabs’ claws, at around 2 kilos each! Yes guys,“namalengke” siya! haha ^_^ /from my estimations, I think we were around 20 to 25 of us/ From that happening,I saw a different side of Park Shin Hye — she’s such a nice sweet young girl. YES! I saw her as a young little girl. I was really happy to see that side of her.

* She walks so fast, it seems like she’s very much excited to do the “shopping” of seafood, she’s even the one to seem to lead the way to the seafood market.

* When there was a center isle separating the part of the street to another seafood market, most of us made our way around that isle to get to the other side, but Shin Hye just walked over it! I mean, she stepped on it and walked over it to get to the other side — and it was kinda high, we never thought she would do that, we were all shocked! This made me think that she doesn’t have that VIP or star feel when she did that. It was actually boyish of her, that I didn’t see her reaching out her hand to ask help from her bodyguards/bouncers when she crossed the isle. If I’m to put this in Filipino expression, “walang ka-arte-arte sa katawan”

* She gets excited, screaming and all whenever the live clams spit our water towards her… it makes me laugh inside… hehe ^_^ Of course I can’t show her that I find it funny of her.

* On our way out of the market and back to the restaurant, Shin Hye did another thing we never expected she’ll do. At the same isle she stepped on a while ago, she saw a kitten. In Filipino, it’s called “pusang kalye” (pusa = cat ; kalye = street), so we were very much sure that it’s not very clean. We were worried but it seems like it doesn’t matter to Shin Hye at all. She sat down and touched the little kitten for quite a while, maybe she found it cute. She really looked like a little girl that time. She didn’t even seem to notice, or it really doesn’t matter to her that her while skirt touches the ground.

On our way back to the restaurant, I was just behind her, carrying the plastic bag of the 2 kilos of clams while the other bouncer was carrying the 2 kilos if scallops. As she was just in front of me, I saw her took our her phone and looking for an angle for a selca. As I saw it, I was trying to move away, coz I may be caught on cam if ever she clicks the button. In my mind, I don’t want to be caught in the photo — she might upload the photo on her twitter… We entered the restaurant and the “bosses” instructed  the cooks on what dish to prepare with the ingredients bought. Me, I went out again with Hailey (another interpreter) and another Korean guy outside to buy gochujang (red chili paste).  She said that the Korean staffs were asking for it because they will use it as dipping for the Lapu-lapu sashimi.

Dinner time! The foods are served! There were so many dishes on the table, brought one after the other. There were 2 long tables –  1 table occupied by the Korean team, and the other table for us, the Filipino staffs. I was seated just a person or two to my left (behind) away from Park Shin Hye. Most of the dishes served are of course Filipino food, made from the seafood that Shin Hye picked. There were fish sinigang and clam soup, which I really loved the way it was cooked — it reminded me of the province way of cooking such seafood soup.  After the soups were served, I was almost finished with my plate when another dish came in — baked scallops, with toasted garlic and cheese! I was like, “OMG! This will be my first time to actually taste scallops! Thank you Park Shin Hye!”hehe~~ Since I love seafood, I got so excited on tasting it for the very first time ^_^ Another dish that was brought in was the sweet (n’ sour) & spicy crab claws.

While me and the other Filipino staffs were enjoying the dinner and having some chit chats, Park Shin Hye suddenly went to our table, holding a pot of soup –  sinigang. She was so excited to share the dish to us, but then found that there are already 2 pots of the same dish on our table. The look on her face! Thinking of it now again makes me smile ^_^ After a short while, she once again went to our table with another pot of dish, saying “soup… shell soup…”  But, again we pointed to her that there is already the same dish on our table (with some little laugh, and it’s almost gone, since the said soup is very very delicious!). When she saw (again) that there’s already the same dish on our table, she said (in Korean) “oh! 똑같에..” (oh! it’s the same…) and then she slowly like sitting down, looked like “shrinking.” She looked like a little child again that time, I really wanna pinch her cheeks! >.<  She’s sooooo cute!!

After some time, while I was browsing through twitter, I saw a youtube video link of the news of her arrival at the airport, by GMA News TV. I clicked it and watched and told my co-staffs that it her arrival was featured on live news broadcast. We watched it for the 2nd time, and I saw the people of me had some sort of different reaction or looks on their faces. Then Ate Jho pointed at my back and said “she’s watching…” When I looked back, I saw Park Shin Hye standing behind me, watching along with us on the small iPod screen. I was shocked and felt shy at the same time, so I stood up and showed it to her on her seat on their table. Then her stylist also went there to watch along. She then said something in Korean: “looks like it’s a live broadcast…” and since I understood it, I responded with “yes, yes..” to her, and she was shocked that I understood what she said… hehe ^_^ I didn’t know that Ate Jho took a photo of it, so here it is 

http://mymelodylife.blog.com/?p=152