[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

If it's heavy on the Jdrama vibes, it's going to be more.... melo.......... I steer clear of those, as much as possible. I must be blind, but I don't see much chemy between them.... but then these are teasers...........;  I guess I ship him with LBY... a lot.   But, I'm defintely curious about the kind of chemy they can have together.  Amongst all of her other admirers... it'll be very interesting to see how the whole thing goes down.  
I simply hope nobody dies.  That would not be cool!  Just sayin!!!

I love it & interested to watch bcz it is like a movie , I love how they direct this drama make me remember the old korean dramas , I am interested in both Dalpo & In Ha relationship , It is more than chemistry that we are waiting it is like comfortable relation between both I felt the warmth & they both living as family members know about each other wowwwwwwwwwww . :)>- 

tumblr_mbqr1xlqx71r2e4eh.gif?w=239&h=309

cr: to the owner

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 60px; letter-spacing: normal; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"PINOCCHIO” TEASER 2 FEELS LIKE AN MV5

The second teaser for Pinocchio has dropped, and it feels like an MV of those feel-good, nostalgic moments between the leads. There’s a bike ride, boat ride, piggyback, and earnest stares during sunset. The teaser ends by bringing up the idea of six degrees of separation, but between the leads, it might not even take that much. They may not be blood-related, but it seems that from the age of 14, they will be raised as relatives. (He’s her adoptive uncle.) So, that might be a little bit weird. LOL. Barring that angle, there’s already a cute on screen synergy between Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok:) Check it!

Cr; Couch Kimichi

What Park Shin Hye Brings To Table On New Drama ‘Pinocchio’

B1IzzNIIIAAoAg1.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye in the upcoming SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Pinocchio” is to play an entry level reporter. Since the popular SBS drama “The Heirs” actress Park Shin Hye has been remembered as a girl with a Cinderella syndrome, who got rescued by her prince. In the new drama, she is going to play a young professional, and a lot of scenes in the drama are going to show her running around the blocks as a reporter.

Park Shin Hye”s agency said on her change of characters in the upcoming drama, “Because Park Shin Hye”s age reflects the age of young professionals in the society, Park Shin Hye will be able to show different sides of her in this new drama that deals more with the work life than love life.” In the new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Pinocchio,” actress Park Shin Hye is to play one of the two main characters, called Choi In Ha, who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. This becomes the reason why she decides to work as a reporter for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po who is an attractive, smart reporter. The new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama “Pinocchio” is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun, and tells a story of entry level reporters working for a newspaper company. It is going to premiere on November 12, 2014.

Source: http://www.ohkpop.com/186267/what-park-shin-hye-brings-to-table-on-new-drama-pinocchio

Lee Jong Suk is a countryside student in latest stills for 'Pinocchio'

B1J5QSRCEAABbVT.jpg

Lee Jong Suk took on a look we haven't seen before for his countryside student image in the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Pinocchio'!

As shown in the previous teaser, Lee Jong Suk donned a longer wavy hairstyle with rolled up pants and rubber shoes to perfect his character's countryside style, making a 180-degree transformation from his chic image. Don't worry fans though, if you aren't so fond of this look on him, since it will be just a few scenes from his character's past as a student living on a small island.

His agency rep stated, "Lee Jong Suk made a lot of suggestions and picked out the disheveled hairstyle himself, putting a lot of thought into the details. In order to bring the feel of Dahl Po to life on set, he even rolled up his pants himself."

The drama's production company rep stated, "Lee Jong Suk has a lot of affection for his role as Dahl Po, and is working hard while filming on set... We ask for a lot of interest in the new charms and various transformations that Lee Jong Suk will show through 'Pinocchio'."

As mentioned before, Lee Jong Suk plays the role of Choi Dahl Po, whose nickname is 'All Bbang' ['All Zero'] due to his poor grades in high school, but has a special talent. 'Pinocchio' centers around a group of local news reporters in their twenties who are just starting out in the field. The drama is set to air following 'My Lovely Girl' on November 12!
allkpop