[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Rania Zeid

said:

Info about Pinocchio

이종석 피노키오 촬영 오늘 오랜병가 생활을 마치고 출근하는길 울센터앞에서 촬영중이길래 뭔가싶어보니… 이종석!!! 택시안에 예쁜 얼굴로 외쿡배우분과 대화중*-*오마이갓 신랑이랑 나랑 완전 사랑하는 종석리님:)

이런 럭키데이같은 안녕하게요 하니 웃으며 안녕해주는데 오늘 종일 럭키데이 캬카캬 피노키오 기대된다 히히  머리는 가발이요 단발 ㅎㅎ 예뻤어요 ㅋ

Cr: Jessy Yang

interestiingg...... very important info indeed :D  

WTH that meaaaaansss  /:) 

Guest jennbee

InfiniteUpdates: [iNFO] Due to the baseball game 'My Lovely Girl' will air at midnight tonight.

Midnight in Korea is minutes away right? :P

Edit:

Ooops. Sorry

InfiniteUpdates: [uPDATE] My lovely girl is canceled for today. http://m.ahatv.co.kr/articleView.html?idxno=272867

Guest annariana18

@candyminshin‌ @jennbee no it's cancelled. Check InfiniteUpdates twitter back :(( I'm going crazy. Hope to see the teaser tomorrow!! X( If there's nothing tomorrow... I will make them be like this -> 8-X

>:)

:((

Like @sleepykid‌, back to books...

just 1 question : 
Who told you that they'll show the 1st trailer tonight ? :D  

no script reading yet , no official characters description  nor synopsis, no official SBS site for the drama, no drama stills....nothing .. we have nothing..null .. zeroo... and you are crying and whining over an illusional trailer ??? :D 
 for God's sake wakeee up peopleee we should have all these b4 the trailer comes out  wakeeee upppppp     :ar! :ar! 

They'll probably definitely simply release EVERYTHING the day of the drama.  They don't want to tell us anything.... Well that's their choice.  They're probably counting on all of the people who're dying to know anything about the drama... to simply watch it...... doesn't work like that for a lot of people.  I don't know.  I'm just curious........ but we know that they are filming.  I hope they get a good way into the story... the less live-shootings, the better. :D

please we want your prays dear friends send messages to SBS through facebook asking them to release anything about pinocchio we should make them to move 

X(

https://www.facebook.com/sbsnow

for the nth time sbs release some photos :( eeeeerrr. i message them already... put some crazy complaints from this forum..

darcydevenus said: They'll probably definitely simply release EVERYTHING the day of the drama.  They don't want to tell us anything.... Well that's their choice.  They're probably counting on all of the people who're dying to know anything about the drama... to simply watch it...... doesn't work like that for a lot of people.  I don't know.  I'm just curious........ but we know that they are filming.  I hope they get a good way into the story... the less live-shootings, the better. :D

Pinnochio may not have had.....
1. Script reading ( secret one ....yes.....after all secrecy is the name of the game)
2. Teasers
3. Posters
4. Official news releases about..........well......mmmmmm......erm.....???.....anything!
5. NOTHING!

so what?

We have so many facts to talk about..........
1. It will start on 12 th November.......most probably!
2. It will start a day or week later........slight probability!
3. There is shooting for the drama going on....100 % probability
4. LJS has a bowl cut hair...............100% .....hate to remind you all again....with special apologies to Rania Zeid
5. Shinhye's role is different from previous ones......high probability!... She has a Pinnochio bag....100%
6. Locations are beautiful........100%
7. There will be a press conference.......100%
8. We will continue to go crazy for news and be totally frustrated....100%

Moral of the story.............no need for pessimism at all with so much info worth discussing.....so......
Let's just look forward to the press conference.... <:-P

@maris1: My friend may be the press conference won't happen to make us more frustrated  X( X( ~X(   ( I won't let them I will send them messages to make them angry )    :-j
But I won't lose a hope I will pray like that :
tumblr_ndu5lkfo081qfwk81o1_1280.jpg
Amen  [-O<

From Park shin hye's twitter 

Guest MarieN1430293183

I get that they want the fans to get excited for the drama and all but... aren't they affraid people won't pay attention to it if they don't promote the drama at all? I mean, we only have 3 weeks left and we have nothing, like litteraly nothing! Not even an official script reading! This is like the base! How are they going to release everything in just 3 weeks? What are you doing SBS? Don't you remember you will have to compete against a sageuk?
Sorry if I sound mad but I'm really want this drama to do well but this silence is just ~X(