[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

heres a story... so the Park Shin Hye I made yesterday kind of made my "son" die of embarrassment LITERALLY and my son was lying in her way so she couldn't get to the Grim Reaper.... So I obviously didn't save.... but I loved that other version I made but here's a new Park Shin Hye that I made... let's hope unni doesn't kill my son... :)) hope no one "off-topic" me.... Please tell me if I should attempt Lee Jong Suk !! :)10687193_10152129755134649_7697152156962

fH2OKqQ.jpg 

like @giselle_tw  said this photo is related to pinocchio drama it s either from the the photoshoot or the drama itself,  it was mentioned also in one of the fanaccouts 
19/10/14 Lee Jongsuk Beijing Fanmeet

- There was an exclusive video about the preparation of the fanmeet. (And apparently there was something from the set of Pinocchio, I’m not sure) Tudou probably will be uploading the video later.

trans by: 07160914____________________________________________________________________
tumblr_ndoed6j2261turc7qo3_500.jpg

jong suk also talked a little bit abt pinocchio in his preescon he said that  he’s filming Pinocchio and plays a reporter but still gets nervous in situations like this.

trans by: 07160914

Guest annariana18

I can't stand this silence... SBS, SidusHq, gimme anything... :((

Anything, anything...

I'm declaring war with them until they release anything.. :-w

Yeah, like they care :((

The audience can expect a different Shinhye in Pinocchio- http://t.co/F0zSSQ1cRI http://t.co/m5EDUjFZSz

The article stated that the fans will not be seeing the sweet,innocent and cinderella image of Shinhye in Pinocchio..

Shinhye also said that Pinocchio is full humor that the audience will enjoy watching it...

Cr khjpearl

Wow.. I'm looking forward to it!