[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I was thinking...maybe just a wishful thinking...the scene when JH doing the self interview at home...did he said something like the most difficult task he had to do was finding this lady...just maybe PD-nim will throw in how JH reminisce the night he and YS spent together plus the extra footage of that love...the scene that we haven't seen yet...well! just a thought

Our dreams are young and we both know
They'll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don't want to live without you

LWcswVn.gif

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You oughta know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love

vqgvELo.gifcfpxMHr.gif

*emotional* *sobs*  :(( :(( :(( :((

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jeon Hye Bin to appear on the finale of 'Healer'

This is getting emo! :((

It's been a great journey with all of you chasing every episode :x Thank you for all the translation, videos & pictures.

And JCW & PMY fans you are all so friendly and nice. Hope both of them can have great projects in future. They are beautiful actor/actress with great acting skills.

please be nice to me if we meet in other threads :D :x

Now Gimme the long deep kiss tonight!!! :-L

My two cents: YS still wears the same clothes we was at the end of ep. 19, in the shooting scene we fear so much. Can we guess from this detail that the scene doesn't happen in the last part of ep. 20, but earlier? YS has many others things to do: meeting her mother, for example...

Oh my, I just remembered, I want a scene with JH and YS seeing their pictures of sleeping together when they were little!! Gahh! Jeobal, drama, give that to us, we deserve it! I want to see their reactions, omg, please, dramagods, maybe they visit JH's omma or MH shows them or something!! *totally going haywire for this last episode, pls, internet connection don't go away like yesterday, I almost died without my addiction being fed me* And also want appa "tasting" JH badass side because I need my "Bong Sooki revenge" on him. >:) And I want at least one kiss, is that still possible? JUST ONE, hanbonman and it would be perfectly fine as I have eps 14, 15 and 16 to go to when need it.=P~

EDIT: OMO why is everyone saying goodbye? We are still going to park here for addiction support group, right? Withdrawal symptoms are coming with all the assorted lovely stuff....

But, I'll say it, too, thank you everyone for this amazing ride, the laughs, the awesome comments, the beautiful or healearious fanarts shared in here, thank you!!! Love you! I hope to see you in other threads if I ever will get masochistical enough to live watch another drama again. ;) But seriously, I hope to meet you all around soompi and share more laugh and insights! See you when we get there!  >:D<

One hour to go before I bow my final farewell to my all time favorite action drama Healer :( :(

Speculating the ending kinda depressing right now...let's just believe in SJN and PD hands. Surely the will end this perfect drama in smart way!!!

Ps: hopefully we get to see Healer baby!! I mean comeon!!!

It all felt like it was just yesterday...
K30PAp9.png

W0BnSda.jpgcVz4VzR.jpg

I still think that by the nature of this show we will get a happy ending, I still believe in that. And although we probably won't have an abundance of sweet scenes, but i hope in the end everything is well paced :)
And I'm not leaving any thank you(s) or goodbye words yet! Plan to lurk here still for a while to come :P
1 MORE HOUR!