[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

he admitted that himself that in real life he is more like Park Bong Soo....i read it from jichangwook's kitchen....  :D

But PMY prefer junghoo than bong soo.. :(( :(( :((

Okay he became park bong soo when somebody ask him regarding the chemistry.. Startled jcw shiii.. Please forgive my delulu mind =)) =)) =)) =))

Good morning from Singapore!!! It's monday & it's Healer Day!!!! Less than 12 hours to ep 19! GAHHHH

The end is drawing nearer and I am not ready! The preview looks promising and I can't wait to watch the live stream tonight! Yet I am gonna be very sad when Healer ends! What am I gonna do with my life once Healer ends?

Healer has been me occupied and excited for the past 3 months! And it's been a while since I hook on to a drama so badly like now! I'm so sad that I won't be able to see JCW and PMY! This drama has the best OTP ever!!! It has beat all my other fav OTP in drama land! It's all thanks to SJN writer-nim for creating such awesome characters, and of course JCW and PMY for portraying them so amazingly!!

What attracted me to Healer was that nail clipping scene in episode 2. Lol! Seriously, I had to stop and take a few breaths before continuing. Actually, I fell in Love with Ji Chang-wook in Empress Ki, he had the ability to make me cry so many tears even though I don't normally cry when I watch dramas and I don't even like to watch Sageuks. I've watched almost 50 K-dramas and out of those I've only watched 3 Sageuks. I didn't plan on watching but I decided to give it a try. Episode 1 was kind of boring but the second episode got better especially when I saw the chemistry between JCW and PMY. I didn't even know who YJT was before I watched this show, but as the episodes progressed, I started liking the show more and more. This drama is not perfect, there are lapses here and there but I can't regret watching this drama and falling in Love with the characters especially the OTP. I really wish all the actors who worked on this drama success in their future endeavours and I hope everyone is happy.

Ashley Chia said: Good morning from Singapore!!! It's monday & it's Healer Day!!!! Less than 12 hours to ep 19! GAHHHH The end is drawing nearer and I am not ready! The preview looks promising and I can't wait to watch the live stream tonight! Yet I am gonna be very sad when Healer ends! What am I gonna do with my life once Healer ends? Healer has been me occupied and excited for the past 3 months! And it's been a while since I hook on to a drama so badly like now! I'm so sad that I won't be able to see JCW and PMY! This drama has the best OTP ever!!! It has beat all my other fav OTP in drama land! It's all thanks to SJN writer-nim for creating such awesome characters, and of course JCW and PMY for portraying them so amazingly!!