[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

@kanyaprasetyo I'm from Romania
@raasyndrome
Part 3
ONE OF FOUR FRIENDS, WHO YOU WISH TO BECOME FRIEND WITH?
Seo Jun Seok-beause he is sweet and fun and loyal
IF YOU HAVE OPPURTUNITY TO WORK WITH SEO JEONG HU / PARK BONG SU, WHICH PROFESSION DO YOU WANT TO HAVE?
Definitely his stylist-because I'd get to choos what he can wear(or take off kekekeke)

Haunted by jealousy-he's absolutely adorable when he gets jealous

Was reading all the fan messages (excluding fan art etc.) received so far, so no love so far for uri Kim Moon-ho ssi (Yoo Ji-tae)! That's kinda sad.. In fact, I just dropped a fan message for Secretary Oh, Lol! Funny how he has one, and Moon-ho doesn't, yet.. Lol!  Is it because he didn't get a topless shower scene? :)) (@uctqepe your Moon-ho Oppa needs you! LOL!) 
Let's show some love to KMH/Yoo Ji-tae too, guys! We want him to know how happy we are that he took up this role, after such a long hiatus from kdramas! And again, just a simple Thank You is perfectly fine!

missling1 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
I'll start with mine [Malaysia][bahasa Melayu] - PENYEMBUH
omaayaa...that sound weird. :))
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

@sanika, @sunshine15, @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx, @Noxn, @ruizaio

Guest senasena

Merhaba @AwfaB and Hi everybody :)

I believe "şifacı" will work better for Turkish. Word root is originated from Arabic, but this derivation is very Turkish.

Myung Hee's hands they talk by themselves
when Myung Hee first met Young Shin her hands went ahead instinctively, like a hug,
Dr4cDZB.png?1
as if to say  "come to mama agi"
Then she claimed she only wanted the bouquet, but managed to confused Young Shin who, hardly refrained herself  not to go in her mother's arms.

QVP9LAC.png?1
NMEWYam.png?1

The same thing happened when Myung Hee met Jung  Hoo
X9c4A7C.png?1

Her hands flew ahead like a calling: "Come to me Jung Hoo-ya!!"

UOUhA4G.png?1
PxZwj67.png?1
L1HL2Bc.png?1
vkJHnEy.png?1
bsJfrV3.png?1

As a blind woman reading in braille , she caressed on Jung Hoo's face, every trait  resembling to his father, her dear  friend,
 who she had lost in the past, 
I am a little afraid for her, as all around her, that she could not get over the excitement of the news that her daughter lives.
but I think Ji An's embrace , will give her the power to come back.

>:D< a mother always wants to live to see her child happy
a warm hug to all the mothers on this thread , because of Myung Hee!!

:-h

TlmkyMc.png?1this image of Jung hoo,  while Myung Hee caresses him, is priceless ..He looks exactly like a puppy ( uri Puppy:)) o ) that has not been caressed never , looking at the hand that goes to him.He does not know if the hand wants to hit or wants to pet him!!and is totally frightenedtrying to keep away :))

dk_sadia said: missling1 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

HI GUYS...SUDDENLY I HAVE THIS IDEA FOR THE FAN PROJECT.WE'RE FROM ALL PARTS OF THE GLOBE AND THAT FOR SURELY WE USED DIFFERENT LANGUAGE.AS PART OF THE FAN PROJECT, WHY DON'T WE EACH WRITE "Hangul힐러RRHilleo" IN OUR OWN LANGUAGE.
for easy tracking, please copy and paste this post (including others answer) and then add your word.

Wow. Nice to see more chingus delurking. I hope and this will be a successful international project.

I'm making a small video not really professional. But I hope the cast will feel warm. I'm including every single actor. I hope I don't forget anyone.

OksanaS said: dk_sadia said: missling1 said:

tomoyo1010

said:

Please vote for our JCW in this Korean poll. Last time I checked he was second place, now he's dropping in votes :( let's call support him!

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2

Wow. Nice to see more chingus delurking. I hope and this will be a successful international project.

I'm making a small video not really professional. But I hope the cast will feel warm. I'm including every single actor. I hope I don't forget anyone.

:) it is soo cool seeing the chingus have initiative and me too I really hope this project will be one that all the cast will remember well :)

If you need help with the actors let us know @namyo I think on my ig you can see lots of actors too or on my photobucket (where I have 2500 screencaps) :P