[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

I just learned that my dad has to go through a bypass heart surgery so I won't be able to recap. I'll be busy crying and.. Anyway, you guys have fun and I'll try to read the recap and/or watch the episode tomorrow. Thanks for all the lols and awesomes and insightfuls guys. Without you all I wouldn't be able to live happy. So thanks a lot! :-*

WEIBO UPDATE

@池昌旭_JiChangWook어젠 제 팬클럽 데이락에서 현장에 분식차와 커피차를 보내주셨어요 너무 맛있게 잘먹었습니다!!! 감사해용[花心] 사랑해요 데이락!![花心][花心][花心][花心][花心][花心][花心]하트뿅ㅋㅋYesterday my fanclub dayrock sent a food and coffee truck. It's really delicious, and (I) have eaten well! Thank you! I love dayrock! Heart biong~
005RlXsOjw1eow2kni14wj30hs0dcmzb.jpg

005RlXsOjw1eow2kodremj30hs0dcjtp.jpg005RlXsOjw1eow2kmzt4fj30hs0dcwgq.jpg005RlXsOjw1eow2kpd842j30hs0dcq56.jpg

heartoppaya said: I just learned that my dad has to go through a bypass heart surgery so I won't be able to recap. I'll be busy crying and.. Anyway, you guys have fun and I'll try to read the recap and/or watch the episode tomorrow. Thanks for all the lols and awesomes and insightfuls guys. Without you all I wouldn't be able to live happy. So thanks a lot! :-*

Guest uctqepe

@kanyaprasetyo 
[-( none of those two. I and @namyo want to play hide and seek with Healer, under the 'moru moru island' blanket :> :> 

Have watched with subs too and I really loved the episode from start to end even more now. All the surprises and great plot development! And I really liked the mother-daughter reunion. If only Myunghee knows shes Ji An...

Can I just keep squeeing at the moment the OTP met though... When YS just told JH how she felt abt being abandoned, and how shes afraid she would be abandon by anyone again if she dont smiles, or asking the wrong ques... In a way its why she never asked JH anything outright, bc shes afraid. But when JH told her he would never abandon her cos of that, its so touching. And she finally can asked.

The emotions of YS and JH is overwhelming. They did such a good job. And this pair is so beautiful with realism.

I honestly want to see more of MH with the two kids too :P

where is everyone????  :-/ :-/ :-/  ep17 subs are out, new photos/video from sohu interview released, JCW updates SNS but why no commotion? did the Healerites/Healerious went to the island with the OTP? hmmmn they must probably enjoying the sand and the beach right now  =)) =)) =))

@maddymappo‌
So this is a perfect example where one is wowed by eye candy. This is precisely the reason why quality is compromised. At the end of the day, it boils downs to profits and producers catering to the whims of the viewing public. That's understandable and to each his own. But to me, I would like to see more dramas like Healer. The sad reality is that this is a rarity in the kdrama industry. Good thing is that Healer is a good drama and it so happens that the lead actors are good looking and exude phenomenal chemistry ... I take that as a bonus ...

Finally finished ep 17 with subs....sigh...one of these days, i'm going to run out of words to describe how much i love this show and how amazing it is. Episode by episode, i kept thinking there's no way the next ep will top the previous one, but Healer once again proved me wrong. Just when i though ep 15 was the best thing ever, ep 16 came and hit me right in the feels and then ep 17 full of unexpected twists and lovely moments took me by storm.
Part of me wants Healer to end quickly so my life can go back to normal, but another part wants more and more. The last time I had I Hear Your Voice withdrawal for almost 3 months, but this time with Healer, it is even worse :(((((

Guest uctqepe

namyo said: @minoz-joyax‌ 8-> we're definitely thinking of our dream island. We aren't in cloud 9, @uctqepe and I are in moru moru heaven. 3:-O separately though =;

Guest uctqepe

minoz-joyax said: i would like to acknowledge the musical scorer of this particular scene for a job well done.....the sound effect when JH throw the beer can....that was just awesome!  =D> =D> =D>

@kanyaprasetyo,. JH can do it all give me a full body treatment cut my hair dry my hair cut my nails paint my nails he could do a bad paint job I wouldn't complain not at all..    :\">
Subs are at 98% on dramabay..
I learn two reason for Elder to kidnap KMH one is to make KMS thinks he's going to keep him away for five years and this will boost KMS in the election but truth is Elder is going to kill KMH or he gets hurt bad and KMS turns on him but KMS is also threatening MH life because he told Elder that he would take care of it so it's take care of JH and CYS he has to take care of them two because they are threats to MH finding out what he did back then and how deep he's involved with her husband and JH dads death..   Which also they are a threat to his election.
Well this is the end for me and good night all.  :-h