[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Begins..... Jung Hoo goes to a bathroom and cleans his face while YS looks stricken.... MH and YS (mostly MH) is talking to the police.... Lagginggggg........
YS is puking.... awwwwww..... I think her nightmares took over her mind.... poor soul......JH goes back to his bachelor pad and he looks sad and upset (duh, heartoppaya, were you even watching it?)Ahjumma (oh, I love her soooo) talks with the guilt striken boy and... I dunno what they are saying again.... Gosh why lag so much? What is this misery?

Guest tomoyo1010

ahjumma and SJH talking. SJH confirming ahjussi dead (?). and he said something weird. he remember what ahjussi said. (i don't understand this one). he said something about the kids. SJH is really mad.
coffee bay place. appa and ahjussi talk about CYS.
CYS and KMH arrived.

Moonho talking to CYS, but she is anxious.Moonho asking her to leave and get in the car
CYS crying and want to vomit? SJH getting a drink in front of the fridge in his apartmentAs he sits on his sofa, he look at the heater fan CYS placed next to it.
Ahjumma talking on the phone with him.SJH is saying there is something wrong with the death.The guy who died try to tell him something.
Cut to coffeebay, daddy and uncle

Guest tomoyo1010

KMH and CYS talk about something.
appa ask about PBS?greeting?
CYS told appa she found her birth mother.
KMH explaining.
CYS said her biological father is dead.
CYS crying. appa hug her.

aish...missed lots of part. streaming is lagging so much. aigooo yaaa....

This laging is getting old......
Anyway, now dad and ahjussi are talking (about the sudden kiss, perhaps?) and I dunno what they are saying.... I think ahjussi's trying to say that "Bong Soo" is a good guy... Haha, if only you know, sweet ahjussi....
MH and YS go to the coffee shop and now I guess the two dads are confused... ANOTHER MAN????
Haha.... they way MH kindly looks at YS suggest like they have a "relationship" going on... but YS explains that MH is her sunbae.... why kill the comic mood, baby-doll?
Laaaaaaagggggggggggg........... X(

it started!
JH ran into the restroom and wash his hand. reminiscing the scene before.
YS throw up at the scene. 
JH back to his house. Ajuhma called him. they discussed about something. apparently PDC told him something when he about to died.
CYS came back to Father house with MH. She intoduced each other. CYS said she found her mother. She's alive and sick. she said MH help him. MH said they're close back then. CYS said her name is Oh Ji An. She apologized but father just hug her. 
( I miss a few conversation because I'm on the phone)

HEALER AND AJUMMA TALK ABOUT THE TAPE ...THE MAN TOLD HIM WHERE IS THE TAPE MH MEETS YS DAD!YS IS TELLING DAD SHE FOUND MOM,SUNBAE HELPED,SHE TELLS DAD HER REAL DAD IS DEAD ,HER REAL NAME,I'M SORRY DAD SHE SAYS DAD HUSG HER!AWESOME DAD!