[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Guest adniRose

goshh, the 6 mins preview left me breathless.. it's crazy good..!the otp is definitely JCWxPMY.. he needs to find information about her but then end up falling for her..and maybe PMY crushing on YJT at first, or maybe even not but just simply adoring/idolizing him as a great reporter..the dark tragedy is YJT did something that separate PMY from her mother..?aigoo, waiting is the biggest torture..:-w

I must say, from what I've heard in the trailer, looks like we're in for a real treat with regards to the ost. It's like a breath of fresh air. So good. :x

Loving MLTR's song! "I'm all yours... And there will never be another 'cause I'm eternally yours."

Guest uctqepe

the long trailer left me with mixed feelings :(:( I am mostly happy looking at the interaction of Puppy and PMY, looking forward for him doing the parkour B-) BUT it also made me inexplicably sad =(( maybe it's the sad melody of the background song plus the heavy face of JiTae oppa.. I mean, urri oppa looked sad in the WHOLE preview of 6 minutes for gawd's sake! :(( :(( Andwaaaaaaeeeee Opppaaaaa :((

They said this is gonna be heart-breaking romance right? Dont tell me that the romance is ChangMin couple, and the heartbreaking is my JiTae oppaa :-w [-( >:P

But overall, i have more faith to this drama now.. i feel like we're gonna watch a movie, not a drama and that means a good sign for me :x

eyoql_zpsmvcj9ffq.gif

Excuse me!!!!! One thing for sure CYS either wanted to be a dancer as her first choice career or she just loves to much to dance.And you my dear SJH look like a stalker here, I'm watching you. e426852.gif Edit  can you all see the gif???

Guest blossomnagr

@namyo, yes, I can see it, very funny moment. :) eager to see how JCW get out of the place haha 
The longer teaser is really good. I like it... Not long to wait now guys. We are almost there :)