[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

he hook ahjumma up with the computer and she was thrilled to get to work.

CYS went as far as leading everyone out of the police building.then stop.
CYS: oh I saw my first love, its strange, where is he?
detective then ran back.
SJH showed up behind CYS
CYS: oh this is so fun! and run back into the building.
cut back to moonshik and secretary in library. secretary showing him photo of PBS and CYS together.

Guest tomoyo1010

wow....i can just say awesome to this team. their teamwork is great. 
i don't know if cys will get caught after this. isn't it obvious she's helping healer by distracting detective yoon and says she saw her first love.aigooo...this cys girl says its fun. she has no fear at all. even sjh can't believe it. :)

They argue about Park bong soo?????haha... she misses bong soo....he has to trail behind her....they work together... and i thin he's going to dress himself as a guard?cute cute... Healer and Mrs. healer working togethere..
ahhhh..... that hairclip is a comm.... haha... jh is definitely the boss of them....ys meets detective... gah... detective looks like my hubby (a.k.a Jung Woo) so much.....some emergency thing happens and ys asks what's happening......hahah..... ahjumma's mad that detective is there... she starts blaming him for stufffff????haha... ys is clearly enjoying the argument between mum and son... hahah...
ys says that she came to say something about the healer... haha healer enters the place in policeman garbs...he searches for something in the computer.... am I even doing a recap? it looks more like I'm saying what i see....detective asks how ys know healer.. ys said that she met him... four times?healer is scared, will she say that? ys and detective run past jh and ys stops to let jh go to the dept.i love ys..... :x
jh starts the computert search too and lets ahjumma hack in...ys is still running wiht detective... she says that she saw healer but he must've gone... hahah.....detective know that and runs back in just when jh comes out... they cutely argue... awwwww....ys's smile is addictive... jh is aw... namja chingu... she said boyfriend he's cutely surprised.. aww... jh's smilee.... is cuteeeeee.....

YS is officially adorably crazy and she will definitely drove JH insane. In a loving way that is. That dude has fall soo deeply for her..

I have no idea what YS said to JH  before she ran off but it was CUTE! I think she called him her boyfriend.. Correct me if I got it wrong. but that scene was just too cute.

I just LOVE this girl! She is one BAD-richard simmons female character. <3

Anyway, MS just found out YS called Myung Hee.

CYS distract police while Healer hacks the system. She lead them outside n says she thinks meet her first love.. hahaha

SJH comes afterwards n says it's dangerous. But CYS says it's fun n leave SJH happily.. SJH scoffs n smiles..

KMS m evil Sec still have evil plan to made..

Ahjumma mad at SJH who become more careless but SJH doesn't care..

MS: what is her name now? Chae Young Shin?secretary played back the telephone conversation between myunghee and CYS. (so they bug her phone)

MS flustered and stood up pondering his next step.gave instructions to secretary.
secretary doesnt seems to buy in to his plan.
Ahjumma catch a new face that secretary is talking to. She speaks to healer on the phone while he is driving.and told him to wake up some danger is ahead.
back to detective and cys.
cys still making up story about healer saying he grab her arms etc and she still feel scared.
Ahjumma locating a signal.
CYS still describing healers appearance saying that he wear a mask etc.
cut to the new guy (obviously a bad henchman), he got a message with his photo and secretary together. so he panic.
Room 304. Healer pressed the doorbell.

Guest tomoyo1010

arrggghhhh...KMS and secretary Oh, you evil. they know about JA and MH phone call, SJH and CYS pictures. 
ahjumma and sjh are talking about sabu style?afraid of get caught?

KMS FOUND MOTHER AND DAUGHTER WILL MEET...EVIL SECRETARY IS ALWAYS THERE...AJUMMA ACCESED A FILE...YS STILL WITH THE DETECTIVE ...THEY AFTER THE MAN WITH POISSON I THINK...THEY HAVE HIM ON CAMERA,SENT HIM THE VIDEO,AJUMMA FOUND EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM...ABOUT HIS FAMILLY